Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results (2337 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by ifyclose2(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Katsina College, formerly Provincial Secondary
School, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All
Progressives Congress, APC, presidential
candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released
Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate
examination results.
The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM
TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim
that he undertook the University of Cambridge
West African School Certificate Examinations
and obtained five credits in English Language,
Geography, Hausa Language, History, and
Health Science.
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer
printout from Cambridge University as well as
a statement of result, signed by the current
principal of Katsina College, dated January 21,
The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former
military head of state, failed in Mathematics
and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in
English.
The examination centre number was 8280 while
Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.
The statement of results is printed on the letter
head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of
Education, and it shows that the examination
took place in 1961.
The Cambridge print out also shows the result
of 17 other candidates at the centre, including
Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff,
Supreme Headquarters.
Controversy over Mr. Buhari’s result escalated
Tuesday after the Nigerian Army, which had
earlier admitted to having a copies of his
certificate, reversed itself saying it could not
even attest to the details listed in his records.
The spokesperson of the Army, Olajide Laleye,
said “Neither the original copy, certified true
copy (CTC) nor statement of result of
Major-.Gen. Mohammadu Buhari‘s WASC
result is in his personal file.”
He said while it is the practice in the Nigerian Army that before
candidates are shortlisted for commissioning into the officers’
cadre of the service, the selection board verifies the original
copies of credentials as presented, “There is no available record
to show that this process was followed in the 1960s.”
The military’s comments came after the retired general had said
that his lost copies of results were with the Army, an
explanation he gave ahead of elections February 14. Source www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by lacasa: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by dj187: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bad news for GEJ, Bad news for Phemi Phani Caryawdey

I just knew our incoming presido was up to sumtin when he finally decided to clear d air on his certificate issue dis morning.

Vote GMB/Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by emiye(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
So, we can lay to rest the certificate issue, the true supporters know the truth, the failures are only looking for company

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sai Buhari

Seun seen and confirmed ...front page with speed of light...

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Jennynkk(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where is the said certificate nah?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by DeCritique(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole has finally made ready the certificate!!

But on a serious note, why is it that it is only Premium times that get the news first before others? The got the fake letter of Buhari's press statement, now this?

I smell a heavy lie!! sad

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by egift(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
dj187:
Bad news for GEJ, Bad news for Phemi Phani Caryawdey

I just knew our incoming presido was up to sumtin when he finally decided to clear d air on his certificate issue dis morning.

Vote GMB/Osinbajo

Let us see PDP's new sets of distractions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by WisdomFlakes: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ope o! Now we can finally move on. PDP, oya choke on that, punks!
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by jmaine: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are you kidding me . . . .Lolz . . . . [size=14pt]SSCE/NECO/WASSCE[/size] ? . . . . .

The APC need to reference WAEC to stem this allegation than resort to this concocted nonsense . . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by ifyclose2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jennynkk:
Where is the said certificate nah?
make I bring am come your house, abi?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by priscaoge(f): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:
Are you kidding me . . . .Lolz . . . . [size=14pt]NECO/WASSCE[/size] ? . . . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This should be on Jokes Section!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by doctokwus: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
In Oshiomole's voice: 'haters can go and die!'
What will they request for next, a certificate of his ability to run the 100metres from his fitness instructor?
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by jmaine: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This should be on Jokes Section!!! cheesy cheesy

I swear . . .Just imagine the desperation . . . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Jennynkk(f): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinibu must be behind this fraudulent result because he is a master in forgery. WAEC board should investigate the result immediately. Buhari is in for more trouble.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by twoMcfemad: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
What else for the saTANists? They should find another falsehood\propanganda to spread.
Certificates or no Certificates, GMB\PYO has my vote come febuhari 14.
Enough of "How much did Nwobodo stole" and "stealing is not corruption"
#change

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by lazinc(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
See arrangee result!

Wow! That escalated too quickly. APC I bow

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:
Are you kidding me . . . .Lolz . . . . [size=14pt]SSCE/NECO/WASSCE[/size] ? . . . . .

The APC need to reference WAEC to stem this allegation than resort to this concocted nonsense . . . . cheesy

I hope the document attached is not the certificate they say they have? For God's sake that "statement of result" was signed today!!!
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by PointB: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Observing...
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
This result should now be taken to WAEC for corroboration
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by jmaine: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
HNosegbe:

I hope the document attached is not the certificate they say they have? For God's sake that "statement of result" was signed today!!!

That is the much awaited certificate bruv . . . . . Though i have been slating Buhari in recent times, i must confess am now pitying him . . . .Damn !!
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
If the result was from a WAEC exam, why can't they just ask WAEC to release it? Am I missing something here? undecided

This controversy is dragging on for too long and is distracting us from germane issues. Let APC get the authentic result from WAEC abeg.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Change2015(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Oluwole has finally made ready the certificate!!

But on a serious note, why is it that it is only Premium times that get the news first before others? The got the fake letter of Buhari's press statement, now this?

I smell a heavy lie!! sad

Note they say they got verification from Cambridge uni. I guess the other papers did not pay the fee that comes with asking for old records? Doubt all you want but we have seen enough of the ignorant PhD holder and his missus!

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waste of time by PDP

Instead of debating issues, they were barking up the wrong tree. Nigerians are tired of the GEJ administration.

Nigerians want Change

Now PDP, do and you are told below

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
so somehow within 24hrs this document comes out and yet this man has been going to court to swear silly affidavits?

Something just does not add up. It is time to approach WAEC to corroborate the results.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

That is the much awaited certificate bruv . . . . . Though i have been slating Buhari in recent times, i must confess am now pitying him . . . .Damn !!

Respect Bruv.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by listenersky: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Booked
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by 9jii(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
This issue is going down together with PDP and clueless.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Flets: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
HNosegbe:
If the result was from a WAEC exam, why can't they just ask WAEC to release it? Am I missing something here? undecided

This controversy is dragging on for too long and is distracting us from germane issues. Let APC get the authentic result from WAEC abeg.

How can there be WAEC for an exam written in 1961?

It was conducted by Cambridge and the original statement is in the second document

The School just rewrote what was on the original slip and signed it today
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by kheart(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Booked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable / Treasury Single Account Contract Signed Under President Goodluck Jonathan / NEWS UPDATE: Tinubu Backs Niger Delta, Blasts Buhari In Powerful Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.