Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? (3462 Views)

Acting President Osinbajo Meets With Buhari's Look-Alike At Katsina Airport.PICS / Lady Recreates President Buhari’s Look / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ikengawo: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015

this is Buhari's 'secondary school picture'

this is a secondary school in Katsina today

Why do the Nigerians in the Buhari photo look like they're in their mid 20s?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ikengawo: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Secondary School, Enugu

Buhari in ^this photo is telling me he was a 15 year old child?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ikengawo: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015

Government Senior Secondary School, Kakuri, Kaduna

Buhari 'Secondary School' photo

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ikengawo: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015

Essence International School (Secondary), Kaduna

Buhari Boko Haram Polytechnic, Sambisa

please my Igbo brother, Abagworo, and my Igbo sister Berem, can you explain how these okirime found their way into a 'secondary school'.
If Buhari is this OLD as a secondary school 'student' it's obvious that he has been lying about his age his whole life and is no less than 10 years older than what he's announcing because as a secondary school student in Sambisa, he's 10 years older looking than real secondary school students.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Huffington: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bros do your maths. He was born in 1942 and left secondary school in 1961. That means he was 18 or 19 when he took that photo. The Buhari i'm seeing there is well within the age. He isn't too old.

No be nowadays wey dem dey finish secondary school at 15 or 16.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by chocmanne(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
so what should we do about that....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by DesChyko: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
He has presented proof that he wrote his SSCE. PDP and all other doubting Thomases including myself have conceded defeat. He is qualified to contest. THE END!!

But wait..

The NA records showed he had credit passes in Maths, English and few other papers. His original result showed that he failed Maths. What does this imply?

Does it suffice to say that someone got to a certain level of recognition through a falsified route? Which translates in essence that whatever he got out of it is undeserved, unmerited and fraudlent? Chew on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ikengawo: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Huffington:
Bros do your maths. He was born in 1942 and left secondary school in 1961. That means he was 18 or 19 when he took that photo. The Buhari i'm seeing there is well within the age. He isn't too old.

No be nowadays wey dem dey finish secondary school at 15 or 16.

You believe you're looking at an 18 year old in that picture. Post your photo from the 18th year of your life so we can compare

or are the rest of us pygmys?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Bruteforce1o1: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:

Essence International School (Secondary), Kaduna

Buhari Boko Haram Polytechnic, Sambisa

please my Igbo brother, Abagworo, and my Igbo sister Berem, can you explain how these okirime found their way into a 'secondary school'.
If Buhari is this OLD as a secondary school 'student' it's obvious that he has been lying about his age his whole life and is no less than 10 years older than what he's announcing because as a secondary school student in Sambisa, he's 10 years older looking than real secondary school students.
[/s]

Rest in peace brother.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
TANoids are truly robots....they never get tired

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by egift(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP is this the lastest Madness in your camp?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by GodsClan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some people are sick
Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Gogetta(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lmaooo! Some people will soon die of high BP. Wait, you missed out on him failing maths. Shouldn't that disqualify him? Ehnn, Robot? Looooool #GMB jareeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
So this is PDP's new headache?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Bishop4bella(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
You have been asking for WAEC, it has been provided and now you are asking why Buhari look old in the picture.
Well my answer is that you should go and ask goggle to know the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by demelza: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op I understand you jare!
Since Buhari's certificate don spoil market, you have to bring up other irrelevant issues to at least show your ogas that you are working.
Take am jeje o! HBP is real.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by derrick333(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ops u so confuse oo,go find out d ages of studnts in secndrysculs den,u only enroll 4primary scul if ur hand can turn round ur head2ur ear, mesef way scul for early millennium ,was 21 n d yungest,u no aw many "sir bear bear" de my class??

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
This has got to be the most ridiculous post I have read in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Zellie: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Something isn't right. Was that statement issued today?
Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
And they inscribed the picture of a 72-year
old on a statement issued in 2015? Nigeria
I hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think this explain the op's question, during their time before a pupil is admitted in primary school his hand must touch the other side of his ear which explain why people graduate late likewise people of this generation. This thread is uncalled for unless somebody lied about his age
Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by kay1one(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Scam job! Tinubu should have used oluwole; they are good at this![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
egift:
OP is this the lastest Madness in your camp?
I swear, idiots don't have shame. This is the same clown that created a thread this morning saying he won't vote for Buhari the illiterate. Few hours later he is ask foolish questions.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
LOL.

OP is not normal, Accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
Secondary School, Enugu

Buhari in ^this photo is telling me he was a 15 year old child?

Most Nigerian kids--born in the last 25 yrs-- look malnourished and underfed. Compare a 15yr old Nigerian to a 15 year old American or European.

There you got your answer.
Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by southwestngr: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by demelza: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
May God run your life the way Jonathan has been running Nigeria.
If you cannot say Amen, You are a bastàrd.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by southwestngr: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
May God run your life the way Jonathan has been running Nigeria.
If you cannot say Amen, You are a bastàrd.

AMEN

OVER TO YOU NOW.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, YOU BE CONFIRM BASTARD.
Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by demelza: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:

AMEN

OVER TO YOU NOW.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, YOU BE CONFIRM BASTARD.
You already are a bastàrd. See as you just swear for your descendants.
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by southwestngr: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
You already are a bastàrd. See as you just swear for your descendants.
Continue

I SAID AMEN TO YOU. WHY NOT SAY AMEN

KEEP SUPPORTING A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE.

OPONU

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by demelza: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:

I SAID AMEN TO YOU. WHY NOT SAY AMEN

KEEP SUPPORTING A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE.

OPONU
Oloshi.
Omo ale jati jati.
Clueless as the Idîôt you support.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo? by southwestngr: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
Oloshi.
Omo ale jati jati.
Clueless as the Idîôt you support.

JUST SAY AMEN IF YOU ARE PROUD OF HAVING A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE AS PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, Nairalander, Who Is Richer Btw Ladoja & Tinubu / Ben Bruce Shares Picutres Of Himself In First Class - Nigerians tackle him / One Year After: Have You Seen This Man Commission Anything Other Than Amala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.