Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) (3215 Views)

Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by lalasticlala(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes, men tell women what we think you want to hear because let's face it: you're the ones deciding if there'll be sex tonight or not.

If you ask guys to communicate, they think it's a trap. Women say they want men to be honest but when men open up, women don't like the answers.

Here, YourTango presents 10 things men tell their buddies that they don't tell their wives and girlfriends:

1 Yes, it's about sex. Men like sex; men like variety. Men like women that enjoy sex, enjoy variety, and are active partners in sex. Period.

2 A man is less likely to feel romantic if a woman is making his life miserable. If you want to cuddle, don't start a fight over leaving the toilet seat up or not taking out the garbage, Buzzkill.

3 Men are passionate about the things women hate. In general, when men tell you they don't like cartoons, stoner movies, action movies, motorcycles, South Park, sports, firearms, the Simpsons, and ESPN, they're lying so that they can have sex with you.

4Men don't like women's entertainment. They'd rather eat glass than watch Bridget Jones, but they will watch it for sex.

5 There's only 24 hours in a day. Eight hours of sleep, ten hours at work, two hours commute, 90 minutes at the gym, 90 minutes cooking/eating/washing up leaves only one hour each day for "us" or "me" time. Keep your expectations reasonable.

6 Women have cold hands, feet, butts, and other body parts. Men are not your personal heaters. Warm them or keep them to yourself.

7 A man's willingness to put up with a women's b.s. is directly proportional to how hot they are. Yes, men will kiss a beautiful women's ass for sex; that doesn't mean you're going to get the same treatment.

8 When women say they want to sit down and talk, men hear "I'm pissed." You never want to talk about things they like, such as sports, so telling them you want to talk sends the signal that you want to bring up something that's bothering you. Try fooling them once in a while by actually talking about something the opposite sex is interested in. Men have to do that all the time: it's called dating.

9 Men hate dating because they have to lie. Lying isn't fun. They can't wait to be married so they can really tell you how they feel about Bridget Jones. Unless he's a jerk, a man's happiest day is when he no longer has to lie to have sex.

10 Working out doesn't count unless you sweat. They don't want to hear about how tough your yoga class was if all the girls in class are wearing full faces of makeup.

http://pulse.ng/relationships/love-and-relationships-10-secrets-men-tell-their-friends-but-not-their-wives-id3425137.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by AutosBay(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
True talk but ladies I know you people will start using this as tactics to know men, but men have different playing formations, this is just 4-4-2 formation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by chibwike(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
typing and reading..
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by tomsniel(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Though am not married, I agree with every one of the points
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
lols...everything herein is very correct. smiley

I thought I would see where he hides his money? grin

Na for gate I for block my Hubby today. tongue

AutosBay:
True talk but ladies I know you people will start using this as tactics to know men, but men have different playing formations, this is just 4-4-2 formation.

We I thought 4-4-2 is a legit formation na, abi una done change to 3-5-2? Please tell us o, so we can prepare counter attack for una, u guys are too skillful. angry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Tashaamania(f): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm never late! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its cool stuff..
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Fabdedon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by iyatrustee(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nothing to say than watch the thread hit front page since na lalastical cheesy cheesy cheesy

I fit come modify my post then embarassed tongue
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by lalasticlala(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols...everything herein is very correct. smiley

I thought I would see where he hides his money? grin

Na for gate I for block my Hubby today. tongue

Hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rubbish! I hate generalisation.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by herald9: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just popped in to say I don't have anything to say...

ok bye!
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice piece
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm, I can have sex whenever I want, don't have to lie to get it, bigger than that na, what are you handsome for
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by 5minsmadness: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Did I do it? Did i make front page?
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by 5minsmadness: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
Rubbish! I hate generalisation.
That's cos you 're gay grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

That's cos you 're gay grin
So funny; lend me laugh, please?

Tsk! Tsk!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok na
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by acenazt: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hehhehehhehhe Damn right but I play with the Defensive 5-4-1 formation.let you do your Girly shege and still get the apako through pure Mind games and manipulation. It pays to have 10 Aunties.
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Ploy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Men won't tell their wives about their crush in the office.
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Tonniey(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Friends ke?. I don't discuss such with friends. I better not discuss such than to discus it wit a friend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by priscaoge(f): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Men hate dating because they have to lie. Lying isn't fun. They can't wait to be married so they can really tell you how they feel about Bridget Jones. Unless he's a jerk, a man's happiest day is when he no longer has to lie to have sex.
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by siegfried99(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by dre11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is it possible for a woman to understand men

Because women haven't understand who they are..... So, how can they understand men thenundecided
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Hmmm, I can have sex whenever I want, don't have to lie to get it, bigger than that na, what are you handsome for
Cute guys don't brag.
Even if they brag, they will have a picture to proove it.
You are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by bukatyne(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any marriage built on lies might not stand the test of time undecided

When a guy has to metamorphose into something he cannot keep up with during dating/courtship which the lady loves and she starts reacting to his change, he would begin to sing that women change after marriage

Funny enough not All ladies even like All those stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by DukeNija(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Number 7 is sooooooooo true! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
A counter tread is Looming..
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Fkforyou(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Everything for naira land now, na list,40 reasons you should fart,100 ways to shit....una no dey tire? anyway.....

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Superleo:

Cute guys don't brag.
Even if they brag, they will have a picture to proove it.
You are ugly.

Hey LOW LIFE, don't quote me again, aii? I am not bragging and I wasn't even talking to you, I uploaded my pics, most people have seen it, infact why would a high class graduate with good cerfticate like me be talking to a low life like you , i forbid it! If you have any problem, go hug transformer, I nor send you, don't come here and show you are from a poor family, poverty don block your brain.
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Pavore9: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
laughing....
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Hey LOW LIFE, don't quote me again, aii? I am not bragging and I wasn't even talking to you, I uploaded my pics, most people have seen it, infact why would a high class graduate with good cerfticate like me be talking to a low life like you , i forbid it! If you have any problem, go hug transformer, I nor send you, don't come here and show you are from a poor family, poverty don block your brain.
Don't get worked up. You never talked to me. You typed!

Illiterate feeling funky. Bye... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Husband Of 5 Years After He Saved Mother Instead Of Her During Flood / 5yrs Old In A Boarding School / Please Help Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.