Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . (1021 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by banom(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please I am no GEJ supporter, I am still examining the two candidates to know whom I can cast my vote for, but I am rattled by this issue, and I have this simple question, if Gen Buhari can not keep safe some thing as simple and important as his school certificate, Olevel for that matter, or if something happened to it,( which is highly possible ), can not immediate take the necessary official step, how then can we be sure that he can lead and keep safe a country as complex and fragile as ours

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by Missy89(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
banom:
Please I am no GEJ supporter, I am still examining the two candidates to know whom I can cast my vote for, but I am rattled by this issue, and I have this simple question, if Gen Buhari can not keep safe some thing as simple and important as his school certificate, Olevel for that matter, or if something happened to it,( which is highly possible ), can not immediate take the necessary official step, how then can we be sure that he can lead and keep safe a country as complex and fragile as ours

Shalom.

He signed an affidavit that his house was looted during the military regime. If that is not enough for you, vote for GEJ as that is your prerogative. no need to open a thread
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by WisdomFlakes: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missy89:

He signed an affidavit that his house was looted during the military regime. If that is not enough for you, vote for GEJ as that is your prerogative. no need to open a thread

Thank you my sister!
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by DesChyko: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice observation. But that isn't even the issue.

He knew this was important yet he made no effort to procure it beforehand till the pressure came in. That reeks of carelessness. He probably relied on his 'former status' of being a General to help him through. Probably still learning how to be a civilian, I guess. Things like these aren't important to military men(in the 1980s? Who knows?).

This carelessness and the discrepancies between his results as produced by the Nigerian Army, and then, the school creates quite a huge hole in his 'straightfowardness' tag.

Too straightforward to ignore things that matter? That's foolhardy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by ba7man(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Isn't that irrelevant, compared to GEJ that can't keep Nigerians and the economy safe.
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by Missy89(f): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
DesChyko:
Nice observation. But that isn't even the issue.

He knew this was important yet he made no effort to procure it beforehand till the pressure came in. That reeks of carelessness. He probably relied on his 'former status' of being a General to help him through. Probably still learning how to be a civilian, I guess. Things like these aren't important to military men(in the 1980s? Who knows?).

This carelessness and the discrepancies between his results as produced by the Nigerian Army, and then, the school creates quite a huge hole in his 'straightfowardness' tag.

Too straightforward to ignore things that matter? That's foolhardy.

Have you cared to ask about Jonathan's credentials? where is his school certificate or has any of his school college came forward to prove he actually had a secondary school certificate? where are his publications as a PHD student?

Are you sure you are concerned about Buhari's credentials or you are blinded by ignorance/bigotry?
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by DesChyko: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missy89:

Have you cared to ask about Jonathan's credentials? where is his school certificate or has any of his school college came forward to prove he actually had a secondary school certificate? where are his publications as a PHD student?

Are you sure you are concerned about Buhari's credentials or you are blinded by ignorance or bigotry?

No I haven't. So far, his oppositions have no reason to discredit him, else he'ld have made the headlines. Have you seen any such questions in ou national dailies? Or the opposition's Sahara Reporters?

Then, your question isn't a valid question but an avenue to escape the analysis of corroborative information.
Stick to real existing issues.

The man has many emotionally-charged sympathisers, hence their ability to make do with whatever goes. Anything to oust PDP. But like I always say, desperation is bad motivation.
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by Missy89(f): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
DesChyko:

No I haven't. So far, his oppositions have no reason to discredit him, else he'ld have made the headlines. Have you seen any such questions in ou national dailies? Or the opposition's Sahara Reporters?

Then, your question isn't a valid question but an avenue to escape the analysis of corroborative information.
Stick to real existing issues.

The man has many emotionally-charged sympathisers, hence their ability to make do with whatever goes. Anything to oust PDP. But like I always say, desperation is bad motivation.

But his result is now out there. What else are you fishing for? his birth certificate? He has no reason to show is original result since he had already sworn an affidavit for it. Releasing it is just to keep people focused on the issue based campaign that PDP promised the electorates.

PDP had the option of going to court earlier like INEC said if they were not satisfied with his affidavit but they never did. Now that the result is out there, Let's stick to the real issues shall we?

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by DesChyko: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missy89:

..Now that the result is out there, Let's stick to the real issues shall we?

Most definitely.. Like giving us a 'real' display picture to mull over while awaiting the 'Mention' grin
I wager it'll be far more beneficial than defending a poor performing president who may have never heard the name of my village beforeangry
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by southwestngr: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP is good record keeping a quality we really need right now? when the time comes there are people to do that. ask something else more important. meanwhile, we're not voting for any good candidate, just the better of two evils
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by Reptyle(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
banom:

Shalom.

Buhari wrote WASC about 53 years ago and can't find his certificate...how careless of him angry angry

Jonathan has only been President for 6 years. Out of 774 local governments handed over to him by Late President Yaradua, how many does he plan to hand over to the next government?

You question Buhari's capacity to rule because he lost personal documents during a coup...what do you then say about a President who has lost whole local governments to Boko Haram?

If such a careless person who has lost several local governments to Boko Haram in barely 5 or 6 years, how many will he lose if re-elected?
Re: A Simple Question For Buhari's Supporters . by olaboy001(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
banom:

Shalom.
Shut up there..
How come he remember his examination number then?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gen. Buhari / "Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd Course" -- Obasanjo / Accord Party Set To Adopt Jonathan As Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.