Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. (1824 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / How To Fix Blue Screen Problem On Desktop/laptop / Help Me My System Is Slow When Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by Benwems(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi mates, when am browsing when come suddenly shows a blue screen with writtings of crash dumps and stuffs like then after that it offs itself. What could be wrong with it and how do I restore it. Below is a picture of whzt it shows

Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by ExpressBooking(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
possibly a hardware error or malfunction
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Benwems:
Hi mates, when am browsing when come suddenly shows a blue screen with writtings of crash dumps and stuffs like then after that it offs itself. What could be wrong with it and how do I restore it. Below is a picture of whzt it shows
. It is a result of hard disk on d verge of bein damage bt u cant still use it 4 sumtime. Solution; reboot it,and restore, or reload it
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by Ademat7(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Expecting professional contribution ASAP
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by dasdexter(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
had dis problem, actually its my first bsod(blue screen of death), it only happens when i connect to d net, its started when i uninstalled a utility app(system mechanic pro), d only solution dat worked 4 me was refreshing d entire os, as i use a win8 pc, u can try refreshing d pc, u will only loose ur installed apps, but media files & any oda file are untouch.
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by icekream(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
I once had d same problem with my pc some time ago. The moment I connect to d internet nd d website's loading, BSOD shows up. The first thing I did was a system restore. That diddn't work tho. Then I kinda restored factory settings(believe me, it wuz painful). That worked for a short period of time before d bsod showed up again. Then I simply cleared up sumfn on my hard disk and that did it! U can call me on for more clarity
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by Joseph91: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2015
This indicates that the graphics card driver has attempted to reset the graphics card, but failed to do so within the allocated time interval, and therefore caused a timeout with the following Stop Code 0x00000116. You can use Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius (http://www.tenorshare.com/products/windows-boot-genius.html) to solve your problem:

Step 1: Create a BSoD Fixing CD/DVD/USB

Here you need to utilize a bootable computer to burn a bootable disk. Insert a CD/DVD into your driver or plug in a USB flash drive into the USB port. Then launch this program, and get the interface like below. This software will check the CD/DVD drive or USB drive automatically, and you just need to perform one click of your mouse: Click "Burn".

Step 2: Boot Your Computer from CD/DVD/USB

Then insert CD/DVD/USB into the unbootable computer, and set your CD drive as the first boot device in BIOS. Then your computer will restart automatically and access to the operating system which is burned in the boot disk.

Step 3: Fix the Problem

Then you will enter WinPE system, launch Windows Boot Genius. Go to "Windows Rescue" Option and select the solution based on the symptoms of your crashed computer. Each solution equips with a handful of Windows repairing tools that you can try one by one until your computer works normally.
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by bedfordng(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Benwems:
its normal especially when the system is in heavy use.the crash may be temporary, so just restart the system and continue what you are doing.my system does it often time, so as a way of preventing it, each time i noticed any slow movement, i will switch it off for a whie like an hour, then put it ON again.but if it keeps happening, then you will have to check your hard disk
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by dammybas(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Benwems:
if you have connectify installed or similar software, uninstall it asap.
Re: Help, My Computer Shows A Blue Screen And Off When Browsing. by alva114: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Unfortunately there are many reasons your computer could get the "blue screen of death". Blue screen of death or BSOD Error can be a big headache for computer users. If blue screen error come again and again it can corrupt hard disk and crash your windows OS which can results in data loss.
You Can follow other steps to remove this error
1. Scan for Malware and Viruses with a reputed antivirus and anti malware software
2. Update your windows Installation. So you must have to download the latest security patches released time to time by windows
3. Run Scan disk to fix hard drive error if there any.
If none of the above work then you can try a last fix you can use Windows Boot Genius to fix the issue. This software is one-stop Solution to Windows Blue/Black Screen, Start Loop, Crash and Other Boot Issues

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist Me With My Dell Inspiron 3541 Issue / How Many Times Can A UPS Charge A Laptop? / Laptop Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.