Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean (65876 Views)

How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! / Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by legalwealth(m): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
hahahaha grin, i dey come!

You bold ooo...First lady confirmed putting mouth on guys' issue.

Besides,what are you coming back for?
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Akalia(m): 1:56am On Jan 22, 2015
All d gals commenting on d topic are lezbos or potential ones, mtcheew
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Kath5kouture:
This is for the oaf who couldn't pass a simple message without derogatory remarks: Apparently, most Nigerian men walk around with smelly rods(that's NO NO for grown ar.se men), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The rod is the most sensitive part of the males anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your rod stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no anti-feminist or misogynists!

Sirshymex grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by lymelyte(m): 1:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Just imagine a woman using more than water to wash their cunt. What logical explanation do you have for that? It means pvssy smell 10x than a dick regardless the no of days of not bathing..

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by lymelyte(m): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
some of them live and eat on one boxers for a week! grin grin, patch! patch! everywhere grin
you are not making sense at all. How u take know? if your Your boyfriend nor dey wear patch!patch! Boxers.. cheesy
Tell yourself the truth..Toto is 10x more prone to smell than a shaft... grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
hahahaha grin, i dey come!

luk@u.....u r already blushing because of the thread!!!!!!.....I knw u like KOBOKO

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Wefiak1414(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2015
ladies n gentle men my name is paul hemen a tutor to Roman Reign. Is dat d way to treat my joy stick . Reall... Really...really........action done start
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2015
zeepatoprick:
A thread for vaginas and anoda for joysticks. This threads are created to inspire mockery instead of knowledge, which is derogatory to both sexes.. But it is of concrete note that if u are a lady and u've a smelly vagina,it is understandable dat it mite not necessarily be out of poor hygiene but of factors beyond ur control.. I.e infections.. But if u are man! and ur reproductive organ omits an offensive odour, am sorry it simply means that u are dirty (and should be ashamed of urself).. Thank you
one million dollars for you in the future!!!

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2015
legalwealth:

You bold ooo...First lady confirmed putting mouth on guys' issue.

Besides,what are you coming back for?
I'm here for the comments, that's all! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2015
mafioso47:
lmao whose boxers wre u refering to ? lol
your own na tongue

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
CFCfan:

Except me
good to know cheesy
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by dinachi(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
But of course I should expect this! Everybody knows that dicks do not smell, we all know that puccy do not just smell, they reek! Most women practically have rotten maggot infested graveyards between their legs! Puccys stink like hell and women know this. We even have a proverb in Igbo to that effect. Here goes..Ewere ka Otu si eshi agaghi ara ya. Meaning..if you pay attention to the stench from the puccy, you won't make love at all! grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Rawani:
The fact is that ladies have to pay extra-extra attention to their veejay, otherwise they risk making the bedroom smell like a fish market. Most of the measures in that article are for uncircumcised males which does not apply to most Nigerian men. A bath is just enough to keep chairman fresh and ready for the next job.

Bro that fish smell aint funny, , it kills spirit and some will have the nerve to ask for head! There was a time I had a lady come into my bedroom for some quality time. Her head game was good, she got me rock solid like Lex Steele, then when it was time to put my d1ck in, as she took off her pants, the smell slapped me like tear gas, my d1ck less, no ginger again. I told her I can't do it, another time. (Its very rude telling a woman her puna stinks) but bro that was the last day I saw her. My room was like cray fish for 3 weeks despite putting bleach, almost finished my perf, bought different freshners, still difficult to take out. Unfortunately for me I was using rug, I guess some of her stuff was secreted on the rug. Sorry for digressing but na true story. This happened almost a decade ago. Back to the thread, no matter how many days a guy repeats his boxers, his dck won't smell.

13 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Misogynist2014(m): 2:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Funny thread! An ambitious op wants to compare divinely inspired manliness with püssy. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by magabounce(m): 2:41am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=40pt]ANOTHER COUNTER THREAD!!!!! [/size]
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Misogynist2014(m): 3:07am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh:
Nurragain! Smelly balls is definately a huge turn off damn angry and hairy balls shocked nurragoodsomething
Another thread on how to take care of an organ. Soon we will see how to keep the armpit clean eew
You're actually right! Due to the fact that god was rushing to create Eve so that Adam(the original image of god) won't die in his dream, he forgot to shave face of the püssy like he did for the inspired manliness, that's why a lot of men can't see the püssy when fücking a girl due to the thick, damp, marshy rainforest that produces methane, a deadly greenhouse gas that warms our atmosphere (2billion tons of methane emanate from the püssy every year, warming the precious manosphere). To cap it all, some girls' püssy hair traps a lot of dirt, which oozes out when you put a little water on it, some have even turned to white, that's why men don't lick that stuff. Little do I wonder why men call it 'püssy'. (I intentionally used 'g' so as not to bring God into this.)

9 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Mumuhari(m): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2015
How will I keep mine clean?

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by slap1(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

I am not sure guys wash their down below. They prolly just splash water on their balls and fly out the bathroom, hence the preponderance of stinky boxers worldwide. Gross.

Now that dem don expose una secret, you guys are saying the thread doesn't make sense. Male chauvinism at it's peak...
Hmm, Aunty Ishi. Preponderance of sticky boxers worldwide? Talking from experience? grin
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:28am On Jan 22, 2015
thank God say i no get joystick. Na Penis i get n e no dey smell.
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:32am On Jan 22, 2015
My dick, my prick, my kondo, my orogun destroying pussy,vagina, toto since birth.
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. Counter thread. Women dont always agree to carry last.

Good them sha.
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
My dick, my prick, my kondo, my orogun destroying pussy,vagina, toto since birth.

Lol. The award winning almighty pusssy destroyer has spoken! Your dick started destroying pusssies even before Buhari lost his certificate.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2015
jaybee08:
Hmmm Ok
hmm ok, wetin you want use this info do sef
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Source:
http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/penis-health/pages/how-to-wash-a-penis.aspx
wait she is a lady oooo, how come you know all this secret?
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2015
darne:
Here we go again,......

Sounds gayish undecided
wait ooo, she is a girl ooo, but how come she knows all this things, by the way i no fit wash my prick with hot water joor, before e castrate me and deny me of my sex right..
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Adesiji77: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

I am not sure guys wash their down below. They prolly just splash water on their balls and fly out the bathroom, hence the preponderance of stinky boxers worldwide. Gross.

Now that dem don expose una secret, you guys are saying the thread doesn't make sense. Male chauvinism at it's peak...

Ishilove! shocked
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Ishilove: 5:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Ishilove! shocked
Kini?
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by ProsperUSA: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2015
What?

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by karinaogiriki(f): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Haba! Advice no be curse. Y are u taking it personal? Is it cause ur rod stinks n you dont wanna admit it?

Only God knows the kind of dirty men that the OP has been having sex with cos we all know that most foul smells encountered during intercourse usually emanates from the vagina.

Anyway thanks for the advice sha. I hope you sent a copy to your obviously dirty boyfriend grin[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#nobraday: 13th Of October / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.