Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (35208 Views)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by persius555(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2015
This is what jonathan's cluelesness has led the region into. I can bet my two penny that many of us nairalanders have more concrete information about boko haram than jonathan has. This man is not fit to be a local govt chairman but for some reason he became the president of the largest black nation on earth. I cant wait till feburary 14.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Gozzzy(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
It's saddening that some gullible PDPians called boko haram Buhari's boys. Now you've seen this.

With General Buhari's past experience, he's sure to chase these bastards out of the country. Something GEJ can't do.

Vote wisely! smiley
Delusional b@stard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buhari is the architect of this insurgency, or are u too daftt to understand that?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Okeikpu(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
This is to score cheap political point he has been ordered by him to say it just to exonerate him but we know better he shares same ideology with boko haram.
Don't mind them, they thought we r fools. 4ucktards (¬_¬)
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by philips70(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2015
UniqueGem:
Who vindicated who? FYI, Buhari is yet to present his certificate. Tinubu only forged a temporary statement of result for him. (Temporary because he'll soon be busted)

Do you think everyone is criminally minded and stupid like you to forge a result in a case like this that the visibility is so high? Do you know your paymasters will quickly put him in jail if he tries anything of such and there's nothing anybody can do about it? Do you think Buhari is as daft as Jonathan not to know the implications of forging a result at this stage?

Go demand your brain back from the juju man's shrine PDP kept it before it's too late. After February 14th they will forget it there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by PStacks(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Boko haram is more than it seems, until what we know is not only what they are telling us, then we can't truly phantom this boko haram phenomenon.

Anything that can make you beat your chest against 4 Presidents of 4 different countries means you're larger than life.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Janyves(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Who still listens or watch videos posted by this shekau guy? As far as I am concerned the guy is no more relevant. Forgetting about him is how to kill his infamous reputation........
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by johnnyblakes(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-buhari-are-infidels-says-shekau/
hw can buhari that the sect chosed to be their mediator between dem and the government,suddenly becomes an infidel,come on we knw dis game na
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by UniqueGem(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2015
philips70:

Do you think everyone is criminally minded and stupid like you to forge a result in a case like this that the visibility is so high? Do you know your paymasters will quickly put him in jail if he tries anything of such and there's nothing anybody can do about it? Do you think Buhari is as daft as Jonathan not to know the implications of forging a result at this stage?

Go demand your brain back from the juju man's shrine PDP kept it before it's too late. After February 14th they will forget it there.
You need pain killer?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by CaptainAmerica1: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
OLADD:

Shut up shallow brain. What is playing out in Boko haram escapades is a script well wriiten and acted upon. Shekau and his sponsors are just been smart by castigating Buhari, he undoubtedly has their sympathy. Buhari and APC's macabre dance with Boko haram can be likened to a FIXED FOOTBALL MATCH where the actors (players and officials) fool the spectators by pretending to be professional, even a close watcher not been able to detect any foul play.
Now take the ffg:
1. Why did Boko haram nominate "an infidel" as their negotiator with the Fed Govt in the past?
2. Why did Buhari condemn the Federal Govt for killing Boko haram members.
3. In the so-called attack of Buhari by Boko haram, was there any evidence pointing to a bomb attack aside some scratches and dislocation of GMB' vehicle bomber?

Ignorant retard. Go and get your facts right before opening your vocal cavity to spew trash. That's just how they've been deceiving you and you take your mumuness and believe without confirming it. Aren't you the one with a shallow brain? How would someone who gets his facts right say there was no evidence pointing to a bomb attack. Indeed ignorance is a disease.

Boko haram in alliance with the opposition undoubtedly set out to achieve the ffg;
A. Kidnap and kill Nigerians, make the country ungovernable and make the sitting president look incompetent.
B. Shod up the image of the opposition as the messiah for Nigeria's woes.
C. Return power to the north having brainwashed many gullible Nigerians into believing that the sitting president and his party are incapable of providing security in the country.

Let's take an instance where what you said is true though it's not.

Isn't he incompetent? He is a whole C in C for God's sake.

You have an average IQ lower than that of a panda.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Guyman02: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2015
How to Make a BH and ISIS Fighter

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by OLADD: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Ignorant retard. Go and get your facts right before opening your vocal cavity to spew trash. That's just how they've been deceiving you and you take your mumuness and believe without confirming it. Aren't you the one with a shallow brain? How would someone who gets his facts right say there was no evidence pointing to a bomb attack. Indeed ignorance is a disease.

You are mad. Why can't you dispute any of the facts mentioned in my post instead of blabbing. I deliberately quoted your idiotic and kindergarten post so that fellow brain-dead individuals like you can learn. Keep your dirty mouth (phone/laptop) permanently shut if you know nothing about a national discuss. Dundee.

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by CaptainAmerica1: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
OLADD:
You are mad. Why can't you dispute any of the facts mentioned in my post instead of blabbing. I deliberately quoted your idiotic and kindergarten post so that fellow brain-dead individuals like you can learn. Keep your dirty mouth (phone/laptop) permanently shut if you know nothing about a national discuss. Dundee.

I said get your facts right before arguing.

What part of the above statement is hard to comprehend? Dunce of the highest order.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by OLADD: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You are mad. Instead of disputing the facts raised in my post you're busy blabbing and spewing thrash. I deliberately quoted you so that fellow brain-dead individuals like you can learn. If you are not conversant with an issue, why not keep your mouth (phone/laptop) permanently shut instead of spewing thrash. Dundee.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by great664(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:

so you are still at this stage ?when they have moved to certificate scandal and he as just shown that yesterday?Kindly catch up with the new gist ,you are far behind.behind. Abi No light to charge your phone or lapee,Your fucking party is responsible
I couldn't understand the result yesterday pls help me clarify my doubts without sentiment

Buhari scored an A in Igbo Language and scored C5 in Hausa Language, in his own town? How possible is that in Nigeria?

In 1961, is Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba offered in all the schools in the country?

Being so good in Igbo dialect more than Hausa to even score an "A" I watch him campaign in the East but I haven't heard him speak Igbo to the people or have you?

Please help me understand the above without hate.

#Votenotfight
#Electionnorbewar
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by XRAY21(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:

so you are still at this stage ?when they have moved to certificate scandal and he as just shown that yesterday?Kindly catch up with the new gist ,you are far behind.behind. Abi No light to charge your phone or lapee,Your fucking party is responsible
because your network dash you small MB you are using it to insult people ba baby like you
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by OLADD: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

I said get your facts right before arguing.

What part of the above statement is hard to comprehend? Dunce of the highest order.

It seems you are daft. I did not set out to exchange tantrums with you, rather the aim was to educate you and other blockheads writing rubbish on Nairaland.That has been achived because the post is out there for discerning minds excluding zombies like you.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by XRAY21(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
stinggy:
I don't blame him, I blame Jonathan for giving him so much guts.
Shekau hold on, your death is on its way. Once your the clueless one is sent packing, there won't be an hiding place for you.
I would not be surprised if you blame GEJ if your joystick dose not erect in the morning

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by krystiankachi(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
This shekau guy is sick in the head
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by krystiankachi(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
stinggy:
I don't blame him, I blame Jonathan for giving him so much guts.
Shekau hold on, your death is on its way. Once your the clueless one is sent packing, there won't be an hiding place for you.
abi?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
It's saddening that some gullible PDPians called boko haram Buhari's boys. Now you've seen this.

With General Buhari's past experience, he's sure to chase these bastards out of the country. Something GEJ can't do.

Vote wisely! smiley

[size=18pt]GMB has crushed Islamic terrorists before and he will do so again in 2015.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote
author=OLADD post=30020628]

You are mad. Instead of disputing the facts raised in my post you're
busy blabbing and spewing thrash. I deliberately quoted you so that
fellow brain-dead individuals like you can learn. If you are not
conversant with an issue, why not keep your mouth (phone/laptop)
permanently shut instead of spewing thrash. Dundee.[/quote]
Seun, come oh. An under-aged hiding behind free MB to insult elders
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote
author=CaptainAmerica1 post=30020081]

Ignorant retard. Go and get your facts right before opening your vocal
cavity to spew trash. That's just how they've been deceiving you and you
take your mumuness and believe without confirming it. Aren't you the
one with a shallow brain? How would someone who gets his facts right say
there was no evidence pointing to a bomb attack. Indeed ignorance is a
disease.

You have an average IQ lower than that of a panda.[/quote]
Im forced to ask 'How old are u'
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by olas24u(f): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
XRAY21:
because your network dash you small MB you are using it to insult people ba baby like you
grin PDP is fucking party
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by angelo82: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Thats to prove to you that they are not God......Seems Shekau self strong pass them....Those people only scare ordinary human with empty spiritual vessel.....

jahbiz:
I thought the Association of

Witches and Wizards said last

year that this man will be

captured by December. Wetin

com happen to dem predictions

abi dem no look am well well?

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72891
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by dayo23(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2015
FeBUHARI is near! #votewisely#

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by lisimmo(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by phronesis(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#770077]Shakau the infidel himself calling someone else infidel. I beg park well, yeye dey roll tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by mabeni(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
jahbiz:
I thought the Association of

Witches and Wizards said last

year that this man will be

captured by December. Wetin

com happen to dem predictions

abi dem no look am well well?

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72891
na dat one dey pain you? My own na wen Nigerian Pastors predicted/prophesized that nigeria would be divided before 2015.
Fake Pastors with Fake Prophecies.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by RaptorX: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Betallion:
On the weapons the insurgents seized from Baga, he said they were enough to annihilate Nigeria.

undecided undecided undecided
The same weapons that were supposedly not sophisticated enough in the hands of Nigerian soldiers .
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by CaptainAmerica1: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
OLADD:

It seems you are daft. I did not set out to exchange tantrums with you, rather the aim was to educate you and other blockheads writing rubbish on Nairaland.That has been achived because the post is out there for discerning minds excluding an idiot like you.

I didn't set out to exchange tantrums with you either but you started the insult.

Let's do this again, let's educate ourselves, shall we?

Now take the ffg:
1. Why did Boko haram nominate "an infidel" as their negotiator with the Fed Govt in the past?

This you are free to ask Shekau.

2. Why did Buhari condemn the Federal Govt for killing Boko haram members.

Here's the point he was trying to make;
Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

3. In the so-called attack of Buhari by Boko haram, was there any evidence pointing to a bomb attack aside some scratches and dislocation of GMB' vehicle bomber?

Now I am pained by this. I don't want to argue, you know stories were twisted to paint him bad. See for yourself [url]http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/23/general-buhari%E2%80%99s-convoy-targeted-second-kaduna-bomb-blast[/url]

Boko haram in alliance with the opposition undoubtedly set out to achieve the ffg;
A. Kidnap and kill Nigerians, make the country ungovernable and make the sitting president look incompetent.
B. Shod up the image of the opposition as the messiah for Nigeria's woes.
C. Return power to the north having brainwashed many gullible Nigerians into believing that the sitting president and his party are incapable of providing security in the country.

I still say that he's incompetent, I'm not being biased. The international community thinks so too, he can do better. He has a whole army at his disposal yet can't defeat boko haram.

If there's nothing you agree with me on, I'm sure you agree that Jonathan has bad advisers.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Mekybliss(f): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Dear God please come and help us before we read nairaland news from 6 fit. cry
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by blackjack21(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
This guy's a real Llama.

And this same cow was the guy satan was spreading news around, through "hopefornigeria'com", that he endorsed Buhari.

What a shame.

Their plots, one way or another, always come right back to hit them in the face.

Berem, this is an insult to such a beautiful creature.
Why illama? Why not a" monkey riding on the back of a hippo?"
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.