Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song (56608 Views)

Don Jazzy's Rising Star Awards / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid / The Truth About D Banj Split With Don Jazzy And Judge Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2015
There's light at the end of tunnel. Turbulence comes and goes.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
ramdris:
That's kinda a dumb thing for Don jazzy to do if na true. U dnt Forget Good old times just because of misunderstanding with ur pal.
what good old times are you talking about? That your homie would decide to go his way because of too much ambition, he felt @ a point that Don Jazzy was short sighted in their music career, something they both built from d scratch. He even made the world to believe Don Jazzy lacked the persona to relate with the world's heavy weight in the music world, the likes of Kanye and Jay Z. Whatever thou soweth, that would thou reap. Don jazzy find you 4 jand, bring you to Naija, Una come make am 4 Naija, you come say you wan go back to Jand to start all over again Is dat not dullness Now your money don LOSS, you don run come back to Naija. Where your guys dey na? Dem Kanye West and JayZ? Shege Banza!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by kelzgie: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Jazzy ..how na?!...how e wan take dey broke!?..jes relax nd folo yur production.. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
Don jazzy I agree with you,, he is broke

dbanj is not even as interesting and liked like before

I dislike his music and his character

hit like if you agree with me

Haha lol!!!!! Look at MR Nobody asking his fellow haters(39 @ moment), poverty stricken, failures- accumulating and destinies doomed idiots to click on LIKES; dissing MR SOMEBODY- EJA'NLA.

D banj has a name for y'all Halfwits, listen to his combo with OritseFemi and Ote(ask any Yoruba to interprete that for u) was d name given to people like you..........

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2015
blogger creating problems where there is none.
Nigerians swallowing everything bloggers say hook line and singer.

There's absolutely nothing in this lyrics to prove they sang abt d'banj
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by ElFenomeno1: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who cares.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by babeface3: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I look at dbanj as one unorganised fellow. Why not concentrate and build fund and even invest than America today, south Africa tomorrow on top wet in I no know. Him manager no dey try sha. But will they listen to advise.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Prophessor(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Haha lol!!!!! Look at MR Nobody asking his fellow haters(39 @ moment), poverty stricken, failures- accumulating and destinies doomed idiots to click on LIKES; dissing MR SOMEBODY- EJA'NLA.

D banj has a name for y'all Halfwits, listen to his combo with OritseFemi and Ote(ask any Yoruba to interprete that for u) was d name given to people like you..........
next time when you talk you should first think, we are different people entirely my opinion might be different from yours wink
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by bakynes(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ernieman:
what good old times are you talking about? That your homie would decide to go his way because of too much ambition, he felt @ a point that Don Jazzy was short sighted in their music career, something they both built from d scratch. He even made the world to believe Don Jazzy lacked the persona to relate with the world's heavy weight in the music world, the likes of Kanye and Jay Z. Whatever thou soweth, that would thou reap. Don jazzy find you 4 jand, bring you to Naija, Una come make am 4 Naija, you come say you wan go back to Jand to start all over again Is dat not dullness Now your money don LOSS, you don run come back to Naija. Where your guys dey na? Dem Kanye West and JayZ? Shege Banza!
This guy na big mumu, for God sake Don jazzy didn't not pick dbanj from d gutter or anywhere. Dbanj was a back up singer with JJC in London, Don jazzy na producer wey never make am in London bt talented both met decided to pull resources together form a record label and come back to naija so they are partners not Don Jazzy is Dbanj's boss as some dull heads say all the time. Besides Dbanj has many Int'l endorsement how can he be broke. It was even Dbanj's Mother that bank rolled them when they relocated back to naija.Truth is yes his music career is going down bt he has much more endorsement now than what he had when he was relevant in music. He did bleeped up trying to break into US music industry and splitting from Don jazzy bt that doesn't make him broke music is not d only avenue to make money so I don't believe he is broke.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by tonychristopher: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
BUT D BANJ OS BROKE, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LEAVE NIGERIA TO G AND DO BOY BOY FOR OYIBO

FOR THSE THAT WANT TO SELL THEIR PROPERTIES AND TRAVEL... THINK AGAIN BEFORE YOU COME AND START SELLING GARRI

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by rollas007: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don Jazzy won't do this

Attach d song or Idontbilivit
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by pesco4u: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
As far as music business is concerned; dbanj cause is own down fall. Taken ur music career from local to international or sign to a foreign label is like a private company going public not knowing to him that in international they download music for free is only few people that buy it; he lost there. little incomes that comes in he share it with foreign label partners in $.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by neighbourhud: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
There go the bloggers again undecided
He said 'oga Titus', so what? For heaven's sake, he did not mention dbanj in the lyrics...this is pure insinuation undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by MakIBK(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC again, maybe PDP
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by prudentcy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bsc:
There's nothing wrong with eje nla (Big fish) other than the river he's in is going dry...can someone help us throw him in River Niger... He will be fine and rich again.

grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by popcykaylah(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
celeron40:
D'banj is a lost case..only Don baba J's production skills covered up his crappy lyrics for years..now, he is naked in the industry.and broke too!!grin

B4 I 4get, FeBuhari 14.
his crappy tunes and lyrics you dey dance to like say you win lottery back then..and as broke and sacked he sound ..he'd take your woman without a hello to her.stop yabbing people when you can't even sing ..you dey equal like the dude and you never make am reach the guy and you dey there dey yabb..enemies of progress
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
next time when you talk you should first think, we are different people entirely my opinion might be different from yours wink

Everything written up there was well thought through before putting it forward and it's left to you to pick wisdom out of it....

Regardless of our differences, another man failures should not be your source of joy as you have displayed in your post; asking your co-travellers to click Likes......

D banj is well known around the world while Jazzy(Nothing Don about him but I guess he is a Don to local Nigeriansis well known in Nigeria
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Have that song on dv reply
He may have had dbanji in mind while doing it but he was matured enough not to make it obvious.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by harffie(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Extom:
I know say D'Prince head nor correct, so I won't be surprised if he actually does a rubbish song like this(as usual). But what would shock me is if the alchemist himself get caught up in this.
Everything Don Jazzy touches, turns into gold, but I'm sure he wouldn't stoop this low.
I like your first touch( it got me laffn - oga Titus) lol! D'prince na goat aswear!
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Extom(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
harffie:
I like your first touch( it got me laffn - oga Titus) lol! D'prince na goat aswear!
cheesy grin
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by 100Cents: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
ramdris:
That's kinda a dumb thing for Don jazzy to do if na true. U dnt Forget Good old times just because of misunderstanding with ur pal.

Ordinary misunderstanding ?

Is it even true that the song was directed to Dbanj ?
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Prophessor(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Everything written up there was well thought through before putting it forward and it's left to you to pick wisdom out of it....

Regardless of our differences, another man failures should not be your source of joy as you have displayed in your post; asking your co-travellers to click Likes......

D banj is well known around the world while Jazzy(Nothing Don about him but I guess he is a Don to local Nigeriansis well known in Nigeria

yup it ain't my fault if over 60 people and still counting agree with my opinion that dbanj lacks authenticity,

end of case if you can't beat them join them bro cool wink
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by 100Cents: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nichobabe:
This is a lie joor. D banj is not broke, what about the Koko garri and don't forget he is a friend to the President.

Na Wash

And don't forget Buhari has only N1m..
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
iambest:
I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow and connect you to the best in the world,
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348140013736 or illuminatiworldcentre@gmail.com
Lol. Dumb scammer...
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Two fugly apes hating on the don dapper of Afrobeats.

Nobody knows you inconsequential fvckers outside Nigeria.

Stick to the Nigerian cesspit and let Dbanj get that international money.

And wasn't Dbanj the guy who coined the name "Afrobeats?" - that shows who the boss is.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by dammytosh: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
koolg:
How can dbanj be broke?
This guy has got assets, he has been frolicking with the richest men home and abroad, he is brand ambassador to a number of brands, many endorsements up his sleeves, he still has some productions and even won an award recently. It mustnt be only music, I feel the dude is trying to succeed in other areas of life even though its becoming clear that it is don jazzy that was dbanj's pillar as a musician
I personally don't believe that d'banj is broke so anyone peddling rumors based on some rocky situations may just be hating.
My Opinion

Dbanj is currently on a World tour and still on contract with a lot of brands.

Yet they said he is broke. M0r0ns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ernieman:

you know all these because your radio told you that right? Damn! to make matters worse youre defending your blind statement like you were in the know. Dude, you dont have the details, keep quiet and be assumed a f.o.ol that speak and prove it.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
yup it ain't my fault if over 60 people and still counting agree with my opinion that dbanj lacks authenticity,

end of case if you can't beat them join them bro cool wink

if a Million people agree to your opinion, doesnt make it right. struggle to be right not for people to agree to your opinion.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy Oga titus u no get moni come dey do tutu gaga
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Prophessor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

if a Million people agree to your opinion, doesnt make it right. struggle to be right not for people to agree to your opinion.
sorry bro, as an undergrad lawyer it's our job to make people agree with us cool
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by abiambo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
FrancisDiote:
According to a report by cityrovers..com Don Jazzy is working on a new song in which he is dissing
former label mate D Banj. In the song Don Jazzy is said to have confirmed rumours making the round that D Banj is broke by calling him a broke dude. See the full article

Don Jazzy we gathered just produced a song for his younger brother titled ‘Oga Titus’ and those who have heardthe song say that it is a direct attack on D’Banj. The song also confirmed the rumour in town that the ‘Eja Nla’ is broke. Cityrovers..com gathered that Don Jazzy might have capitalized on the news that took over the social media recently that D’Banj is enmeshed in debt. In the new song, it was said that ‘Now Money Don Lost’ confirming the perceived state of D’Banj’s bad state of finances.

Repeatedly, Don Jazzy and brother took swipe at D’Banj calling him ‘Oga Titus’ instead of ‘Eja Nla’. The duo even went further to ‘yab’ Tonto Dike because of her association with D’Banj lately. Part of the lyrics is produced below..

“Oga Titus is too pompous, you wan try us, now money don lost, boys are very big boys, you don Bleep up, you wan form boss, kasala don burst, where is oga Titus
You take night bus to come Lagos, you go campus, girl are very surplus, you no hint us, you wan com flex, now money don loss…….

http://www.temisblog.com/2015/01/don-jazzy-calls-d-banj-broke-dude-in.html?m=1

I've heard d song and its not about any one person, don j has explained d song on twitter several time, so stop cooking up beef btw men. Thanks
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by abiambo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

Dbanj is currently on a World tour and still on contract with a lot of brands.

Yet they said he is broke. M0r0ns.

No 1 called him broke save the writter ofvthis article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Music: Blueface - Thotiana Remix Ft. Cardi B / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.