Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) (15142 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by ikombe: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
JONAH is the best thing that has happened to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by halimaabi: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Goodluck go and rest you will surely win this election.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by lordhugo(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
.....and GEJ Said-

Fayose's wahala is too much for me o!

[img]http://typicalniggerbehavior.files./2010/02/goodluck_jonathan.jpg[/img]

Between GEJ and GMB.
Good-day friends
A friend asked me this a while ago and i want to share my 'personal answers' with you all.
He said, "and were u satisfied with GMB previous extremism? a religious bigot,etc Jona isn't better at all but GMB worse,dey for give us better candidates like oshiomole,fashola ,Amaechi,etc u can't count them,look at this night news army opened up for the first not having his certificate and his results are an eyesore"
MY REPLY....
This would be the first time i am going fully political on public media online...
[b]1. GMB has never been involved in any religious extremism! He is an islamic fundamentalist which is to say the same thing as ,'i am a christian fundamentalist. A fundamentalist is someone who believes in the fundamental principles of his or her chosen religion.

2. Politics is a game of interests and numbers! Buhari is the strongest candidate that a party such as the APC can field because he has the britest chance of winning the incumbent in this election rigging environment. The likes of fashola and baba osho will be aides to buhari. Have you not heard that fashola will be GMB's C.O.S?

4. If you can believe the current hullabaloo on GMB's certificate, then you can believe anything. Buhari's certificates were looted after he was overthrown by IBB and their cohorts. GMB was the head boy of the provincial government school in katsina. His classmate was Gen. Shehu yar'adua.
Allow me ask you this question, if you misplace your ssce result after getting a B.Sc and M.Sc , is that SSCE the certificate you will produce when you already have higher credentials as your 'MINIMUM REQUIREMENT?

5. PDP knows they do not have any case concerning GMB's certificate. If they do, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN COURT A LONG TIME AGO. ALL THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS WHIPPING UP PUBLIC SENTIMENTS TO HOODWINK YOU AND I AWAY FROM ISSUES BASED CAMPAIGN TO ONE OF MEDIOCRITY AND UTTER DISDAIN FOR SPORTSMANSHIP.

THAT BEING SAID, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN........but come feb. 14th i will vote for GMB.
Sincerely,
LORDHUGO
[/b]

IF BUHARI PRESENTS GALA CELLOPHANE WRAPPER, I WILL STILL VOTE HIM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by LesbianBoyy(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
.Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by adeoladele(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Dear intelligent Nigerian - Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for
$252M?
Are You Aware?
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
bought Mainstreet Bank Plc for # 120B for skyebank
to acquire mainstreet bank?
Are You Aware?
donated a whopping N2Billion to President
Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th
December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just
after 2 days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye
Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff
of PHCN?
................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................
It's unfortunate that people who support
Jonathan misrule to continue think they are doing
Buhari harm. The only harm being done is to
themselves and every other Nigerian. By 2019, our
country would have been completely sold to the
highest bidder and nothing will be left for us,
honest and hard-working Nigerians if u allow PDP
to continue. !!!.
• If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at
least look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. • If you hate
Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six
certificate", as some ignorants are claiming, look at
his Vice, he is a Professor of Law. • If you fear
that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have
the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then
look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and
a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.• Even if you think
Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as
hopeless, corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as
Jonathan's Government. !!• You have no reason to
allow this corrupt administration of GEJ / PDP to
continue till 2019 when you can booth them out
now.• Vote wisely. Be intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin
Sharap! Is dis what you weaklings call crowd? Didn't you see an uncontrollable gigantic mammoth of crowd at Katsina yesterday... Dumb as dunce!
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by fkaz(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin

Yeeehh grin grin grin grin

cc

Osinbajo

Berem

Barcanista

Ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
in my own opinion, crowds only win elections if they vote for you not when they show their face at your campaigns. That being said, most people got swayed and support GMB, GEJ and PDP will have to do some extra behind-the-scene work to win, its nearly impossible at this time.

The annoying part is that across the North, they dont give a damn about suitability or integrity, their interest lies in voting for their brother and they're ready to kill and die for it.

while the West is totally divided in ideologies, some because their brother was chosen as vice, others because they believe in integrity of GMB and the third part because they believe he'll die there and a westerner will take over the leadership mantle, apart from those indifferent and non-voters, a fourth part exist, GEJ (like and admiration) or anything but not the North

The East and South-South, GEJ has not done anything tangible, many want him out; But again, he seems to be their only shot at the presidency so will they throw that shot away?

Its dicey. people do what they want for reasons best known to them, no need insulting them, no need picking up arms. respect other peoples opinions!

in the words of Sheik Gummi, Goodluck has ran out of luck, Buhari has ran out of time, its now a matter of choosing your own devil-for they both are!
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
Flets wrote:

"They said he cannot campaign in the north, he is not only campaigning but attracting massive crowd.

Its very obvious now.... Who God has blessed, no man can curse

The holy book says, When the Lord takes his pleasure in a man, he causes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Ride on GEJ!!!..... There's no stopping you"
what did your Lord said about corruption and stealing? never even drag Lord into this cos is a sign of disrespect.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his entourage yesterday paid a visit to the Royal Palace of the Emir of Dutse, Alh Nuhu Sanusi in Jigawa state.
The President was in Dutse for his re-election campaign rally.

Today, GEJ campaign train will storm Bauchi this morning & later heads to Benue in the afternoon.

God Bless Nigeria!

Here are photos from the visit to the Palace of the Emir of Dutse;

C as d emir open al him teeth laugh say, is gud 2 b a Phd holdr, whali I go snd my fhikin go skool by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
ikombe:
JONAH is the best thing that has happened to nigeria.
if the turn out in the north is like this
i wonder how it will be like in places like akwa ibom and cross river
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by sleekp1: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJmyVAL

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by sleekp1: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2015
A GIANT AMONGST MINIONS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by kodded(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Sharap! Is dis what you weaklings call crowd? Didn't you see an uncontrollable gigantic mammoth of crowd at Katsina yesterday... Dumb as dunce!
common that is apc stronghold and he is pulling such crowd there
you remember the few crowd buhari pulled in the south
and oga jona has not started his camping in the south
hope you willnt get high blood pressure when you see multitude coming out for jona in the south

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by sleekp1: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Our amiable president. All he wants is peace.

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
adeoladele:
Dear intelligent Nigerian - Are You Aware?
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for
$252M?
Are You Aware?
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
bought Mainstreet Bank Plc for # 120B for skyebank
to acquire mainstreet bank?
Are You Aware?
donated a whopping N2Billion to President
Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th
December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just
after 2 days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye
Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff
of PHCN?
................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................
It's unfortunate that people who support
Jonathan misrule to continue think they are doing
Buhari harm. The only harm being done is to
themselves and every other Nigerian. By 2019, our
country would have been completely sold to the
highest bidder and nothing will be left for us,
honest and hard-working Nigerians if u allow PDP
to continue. !!!.
• If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at
least look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. • If you hate
Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six
certificate", as some ignorants are claiming, look at
his Vice, he is a Professor of Law. • If you fear
that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have
the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then
look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and
a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.• Even if you think
Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as
hopeless, corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as
Jonathan's Government. !!• You have no reason to
allow this corrupt administration of GEJ / PDP to
continue till 2019 when you can booth them out
now.• Vote wisely. Be intelligent.
oga why are u soo sensible!

1000 likes
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his entourage yesterday paid a visit to the Royal Palace of the Emir of Dutse, Alh Nuhu Sanusi in Jigawa state.
The President was in Dutse for his re-election campaign rally.

Today, GEJ campaign train will storm Bauchi this morning & later heads to Benue in the afternoon.

God Bless Nigeria!

Here are photos from the visit to the Palace of the Emir of Dutse;
Guy i thought you are with us. Why did you use that knid of DP calling Mama P a natural disaster.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by ceo4eva: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Fixed!
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Photos are of small crowe packed tightly into one corner of a stadium. Why never any wide angle shots?
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by azimuthally: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
GBJ, we solidly behind you in all corners of nigeria...till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by lisimmo(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by Imokha(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Point of correction,the northerns are not GEJ enemies neither is GEJ their enemy,its just that a lot of them are uncivilised which makes them see politics as an ethnic war or religious war please try not to be like them
ceo4eva:
Flets wrote:

"They said he cannot campaign in the north, he is not only campaigning but attracting massive crowd.

Its very obvious now.... Who God has blessed, no man can curse

The holy book says, When the Lord takes his pleasure in a man, he causes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Ride on GEJ!!!..... There's no stopping you"
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by ProfOwah(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
well done my GEJ. God will see you true
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by tecmon: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2015
ceo4eva:

See sane and sensible people waving party flags, while APC will be waving brooms

#why APC use broom

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Dutse During PDP Campaign Rally in Jigawa (Photos) by musiwa94: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumble In The Delta? I Didn’t Nominate Peter Obi, Says Wike / Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.