Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 (17872 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
menike:

[center]@sauron
if u are who I think u are (Jackal), dude wtf took u long

and to u all new brids : I and this dude started this sh*t way back from a single
    arguement bout Ja Rule and 50 . (Hoodboi, Jduck) even before there was
              that transgendered Tina-she or gay transexual Big Shushi

dawg thumbs up BOSS  [/center]

Menike da WISE. . . . . . . . That was a long time ago.
I remember the beef between Irv Gotti/Ja Rule versus 50 cent/G-unit soldiers.
It's so good to have the rap veterans back. I hope u kool, dawg!!!
Lets rip this shit like the good ol' days.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by chamotex(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ooops, hope it's not too late?

It's gon to be some 'Royal Rumble' sh*t in here grin grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by naijafan(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
mukina2:

am trying to get some of the old crew back.
we'll do it like before wink

you sure did your best. if menike's up in this ish fo' real. . . then i'm signing in like we do online. grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2008
naijafan:

you sure did your best. if menike's up in this ish fo' real. . . then i'm signing in like we do online. grin

Cooooooooooooool kiss

i'll try and get more wink
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2008
Clowning as usual makes you wanna read every single post on the thread. Guys get Magneto, make sure you get that dude! Where da heck is Tianshie? Sure guys on ground are up to the task, I know things have changed and quite a few talents have shown up this year, looks like we got a good tourney rolling, what's the 411?

Naijafan, what happened to those rhymes, man open the floor! wink

Menike, get your crew back on, long time no see!

Mukina and organizers, you doing well, bring all of them back at least let's round this year up properly. Let's have the agenda today.

You know me well, I treat everyone as equal, no regard for past glory or name or fame, not even my "whack" self!

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got su'in to say, but nothing comes out when they move they lips. . ." - MNM
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2008
Christino:

Clowning as usual makes you want to read every single post on the thread. Guys get Magneto, make sure you get that dude! Where da heck is Tianshie? Sure guys on ground are up to the task, I know things have changed and quite a few talents have shown up this year, looks like we got a good tourney rolling, what's the 411?

Naijafan, what happened to those rhymes, man open the floor! wink

Menike, get your crew back on, long time no see!

Mukina and organizers, you doing well, bring all of them back at least let's round this year up properly. Let's have the agenda today.

You know me well, I treat everyone as equal, no regard for past glory or name or fame, not even my "whack" self!

"Nowadays everybody want to talk like they got su'in to say, but nothing comes out when they move they lips. . ." - MNM

hahahahahaha . . . grin grin grin grin

Chris organizers where . .you dey join o na like before na angry tongue
where u won run go grin tongue

i dunno about Tianshie sad Magneto is busy i hope i'll get him to come back cool
Gbade must come too o tongue
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2008
New Netcees, old Netcees~Itz all bang bang up in here pretty soon!

No disrespect, some cats going to get murked out of proportion regardless of their old ass reputation or new ass swag!

While some new cats going to get schooled and cooked real grizzly

At the end of the day, itz all love, all fun and all game! cheesy

La Pizza Pizza
!! cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

TALK ABOUT A FOOL LIKE SAURON CRITICISING OTHER FOOLS,  HOW CAN OLDSYNC FACE FLOWSHOW WITH NOKIA 3310 AUDIO QUALITY? SAURON BE MAN enough TO TELL THEM THAT THE AUDIO IS COMPLETELY bleeped UP ! AT LEAST THEY MADE A WACK ATTEMPT . SAURON'S POVERTY STRICKEN ASS CANNOT AFFORD A MICROPHONE , NINCOMPOOO

This houseboy is back to make animal rants again. . . . . . .We all know madam is not at home so u can use her PC as u wish.
And to think your parents sell akara balls from 6 am to 12 midnight to send you to school. . . . . . . .What an irony??

U are an idiot, no matter how u try to hide/mask it. . . . . U will always be an idiot.
At this juncture, i must confess you are being paid by someone to constitute a nuisance and play the fool.
I cannot believe anyone can be so daft, thoughtless, brainless, empty-headed like u do in this day n age of medical technology.
Your case should not be laughed at, it should be pity.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by A40(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2008
Lets do this!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by naijafan(m): 1:23am On Dec 24, 2008
@sauron and flowshow
can y'all please take the insults outta tha door?
my problem wit these new ass kids. y'all can do some rhyming at each other instead of this bullcrap y'all posting in here. angry
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2008
naijafan:

@sauron and flowshow
can y'all please take the insults out of tha door?
my problem wit these new ass kids. y'all can do some rhyming at each other instead of this bullcrap y'all posting in here. angry

U got alot to learn, cat.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 4:46am On Dec 24, 2008
SUDDENLY SAURON WANT TO SCHOOL EVERYBODY INCLUDING THE ANCIENT ORIGINATORS OF THE NL BATTLE RAP SECTION. shocked

@NAIJAFAN
THIS IS WHAT HE HAS BEEN PUTTING NL THRU THIS YEAR , AND HE IS ABOUT TO BE LYRICALLY DECEASED. CUZZ HE NEVA FACED FLOWSHOW IN IS ENTIRE LIFESPAN,, ONLY SHAZ CAN SAVE HIM NOW.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mailmalc(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2008
ooh ohhh what a reunion. Merry Xmas y'all but meanwhile me got this one. Sup Menike, glad to see u around. Naijafan, my nutty teacher   grin  Repsect  E'ry1
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by babsongudus: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
cool
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ok people.

so far we have:

Sauron
gametag
Brash
Old Sync
Crude
X Fio
DBR
Menike
Chamotex
naijafan
A-40
Mailmalc

Anyone else wants to join?

we had wanted 10 people but we got more.

The rules are

8 bars 16 lines wink per opponent
No biting, if you are caught you will be disqualified

marks will be awarded for Punchlines, creativity,metaphors and perfect rhymes

All  spits will be quoted by judges to prevent netcees from modifying their lines

No Parents dissing this is for fun please guys

No Multiple user personality. ie. i am mukina , i register sukulu to support myself

Individual threads will be created for each battle.

The winners of each battle will battle each other until we have the final two

The winner will be crowned

The judges and the rest of the music section/whole forum can also partake in the voting

Let's stick by the rules so we have some organisation.

TIME - Due to the different time zones by some of the netcees, we are sticking to the GMT timimng  and consideration to those with diff times wink
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by DBR: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
Lemme be the last to join like i'm letter T
witout it u kno we aint gon have no joint.
Im in!!
oNe
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
@mukina
so u regard x-fio , brash and chamotex as elite netcees, hmm very interesting
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2008
flowshow i dey u back, notin mega for hia grin grin

brash i dey watch u o, if u fucc u ehn, u go see
cos if na to toast woman, u go sabi
achawo
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
And where is tha pairin n issssshhh? Do the pairing and let the killing kickstart
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
I think guys should start lining up their verses so they don't have to think all day. Freestylers, save your best for the last and please don't run out of steam, it's the festive period and maybe the best/worst time to think. . . and please make sense - I'm a saddist, it takes a gunshot to make me smile, not just comedy grin! Never mind the medics are close by and I'm holding the stretcher wink

Time table please, i'ma get it!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2008

ooops. . . hope am not too late

peace

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
mukina2:

Ok people.

so far we have:

Sauron
gametag
Brash
Old Sync
Crude
X Fio
DBR
Menike
Chamotex
naijafan
A-40
Mailmalc

Lord Sauron rubs his palms in anticipation.
Ready to unleash his evil Nazguls from Gondor to Mordor. . . . . .
This is going to be a blood-bath. Who dies first??
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ma fingers are twitching, me's finnin pop n burst some heads
can't wait no more, like i got the fit to spill blood on this thread
C'mon, this nigga look so jumpy, actin like he's got death threat
Bump that all i need is the pairing, unlike u, u need some help

Let the Battle Begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2008
crude u wowo small o grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lilbie(f): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Lord Sauron rubs his palms in anticipation.
Ready to unleash his evil Nazguls from Gondor to Mordor. . . . . .
This is going to be a blood-bath. Who dies first??

No. 1 fan here

this is gonna be fun cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2008
I think every contestant should have faith in their abilities. Firstly not all are equally endowed, it takes a lot of guts, courage, bravery and artistry to grace the occasion and also, the winner may not be the best rapper in reality but just the best prepared. What's luck anyway: Preparation meets opportunity.

"You gottta believe in luck or how else do you explain your enemy's progress?"
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by HYBRIDX(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2008
@mukina

yo i got a couple of questions for you . . . .

1. what role do i play ?

2. i knw xfio shouldnt b on that list . . . .seem his rhyme and the dude aint lyrically fit (even the retards spit beta than this dude)

3.malthuss should be in this tourney . . . .he already earned the stripes . . . .star warz heavy spitter.

good job peeps, merry xmas
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
Brid, Malthuss' is good. .but there's no point holding a tourny when the contestants turn up just once throughout the whole deal. .

Plus, I'll have to get baQ to you outside here, iite?Stay blessed.

@All,

[center]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/center]
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@mukina
i know xfio shouldnt b on that list . . . .seem his rhyme and the dude aint lyrically fit (even the retard spit beta than this dude)

i wonder why shaz always allows mukina to rubbish nairaland netcees like this , leaving out flowshow and putting a one night stand like xfio, flowshow was requested by popular demand by sauron, chamotex,brash , A40, mc crackers and co, and mukina behaves foolishly by leaving flowshow out, grin grin
what amazes me is shaz immaturity by allowing mukina to run this show of shame with her shallow knowledge about nl rappers. she even put xfio up above hybrid , seriously some people are more retarded than the MRCS, if shaz doesnt do anything about tHis , the MRCS will invite in OSAMA BIN LADEN!
SHAZ YOUR REPUTATION IS FINALLY AT STAKE , DO SOMETHING NOW WHILE U CAN! BEFORE YOU ARE PUBLICLY RUBBISHED
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by HYBRIDX(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2008

@shaz

its all good,i knw u gots this , . aight then . . . . as for malthuss . . . . he sure go00na battle alll the way . . .
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2008

Ok people as at now we got

Sauron
gametag
Brash
Old Sync
Crude
X Fio
DBR
Menike
Chamotex
naijafan
A-40
Mailmalc
Malthuss

still want one more netcee cheesy . or many more sef cheesy .the tourney will kick off on Friday

fixtures will be posted tonite.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by HYBRIDX(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
@mukina

good job . , i think that extra person should be wordsmith . . . . havent confirmed if he will really battle though . . .but anyways good job. . . n by the way that litle retard flowshow is dying to be on this battle . . .but u knw what ? he can bite the dust grin

u yet to answer my questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.