Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 (17873 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sauron
u nor go kill persin grin grin grin

plus worldbest we now have 16 cheesy

Yay!!!

fixtures will be out soon cool
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Flowshow, we all already know you're the illest grin netcee on Nairaland. Your sick flows can't be cured. So what's the point of battling again??

No luv lost, bruh. Please just obverse the tourny.

@All,

The fixtures will be here in a bit. The contesting NCs are:

Sauron
Gametag
Brash
Old Sync
Crude
X Fio
DBR
Menike
Chamotex
Naijafan
A-40
Mailmalc
Ibime
DJ JeffY
Knife
Worldbest

Good luck guys.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
Shaz:

@Flowshow, we all already know you're the illest grin netcee on Nairaland. Your sick flows can't be cured. So what's the point of battling again??

Sick flows?? He infects people with his Salawa Abeni watery rhymes.
He bites, he shells, he cannot put words together to make any sense.
The fool doesn't even know the difference between 16 bars and 100 bars.
His dad just ghostwrites for him and his mum does the proof-reading(and yet u would still find 4000 grammatical errors on it).

Shaz, why not hit the nail on the head and tell this bastard he does not belong here?? Why LIE to him?? grin grin grin grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
shocked grin cheesy wink cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sauron, i wasn't trying to hype him at all. I meant those words literally. cheesy

Plus spare his parents, mahn. The whole parent stuff is unwarranted.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
Shaz:

Sauron, i wasn't trying to hype him at all. I meant those words literally.

U meant those words literally??
Are u aware Flowshow cannot identify sarcasm?? When u tell him stuffs like that he lets it get to his empty-head!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
Either flowshow is in or no tourney!
Shaz take note!
Mukina take note!
Y wld u excempt him cos a lousy fool wnts him out?
Na una get the forum?

sauron na silence be una kind medecine!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2008
Shaz:

Plus spare his parents, mahn. The whole parent stuff is unwarranted.

The whole parent stuff was because of the statement Flowcunt made earlier.
U must suffer from pink eye not to have seen the emboldened:
FLOWSHOW:

@SAURON
EXPECT UR 2 FUNERAL DISS TO BE POSTED TODAY. THIS TIME UR MOM AND POPZ ALSO GOT LYRICALLY MURDERED. grin

@ Tosinadeda,

You are a verminous cretin. Get a LIFE.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Sauron

Methink shaz meant those words ironically. . . . .lol. . . . .

@Shaz

To be factual we're all cognizance of how this punk in question always start isht with ei'1, the moment he notices that u seem to surpass him lyrically. . . . . .He plays hate, he serves beef, he insults ur parents, and if u happen to win any battle against him, then he manufactures kind of feud between u and him. . . . .is that all it takes to be a netcee?
 And Shaz don't tell me u've not been defeated once in a lyrical battle, why did'nt u take it up with that fella and beef him all along?
 Methinks, nobody is hating on nobody, FlowShow and his clones are just getting what they supplicate for, and if u truly want peace to reign on nairaland, i think all u gast to do is curb this guy, u may want to talk to him privately if that will do. . . . .

Tourney, online lyrical battle should be fun. . . . .we should do it like we're pals

@Tosinadeda

It's crystal clear u're one of the MRC'S. . . .well, i see u as an unseen russell-looking-mothafuccka, listen to Sauron and get a life
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Oya enough talking, lets have the first round draw please. I can't wait to dust off my old rhymebook on some unsuspecting victim.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
Crude:

@Sauron

Methink shaz meant those words ironically. . . . .lol. . . . .

I know Shaz was trying to be sarcastic but Flowshow does not recognize sarcasm.
He is too daft to work things out. . . . . .Does he even know the meaning of "retard"?
How can anyone wear "being retarded" like a badge of honour?? Who calls himself a retard??
Multiple Retard Clones(MRCs). . . . . .That alone should tell you Flowcunt is sub-literate.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
Oh! Ma Gawd. . . .i doubt it too
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
So how do you post verses on there?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
The thread is locked now until the fixtures' date.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by crudedude(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
hey guys watever flowshow has done b4 shud not be the reason why u shud not want him in dis tourney, i'll personally love to see how he fares in this tourney with all the mouth making he's been makin of recent grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by busybein: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2008
which one is rap battles again?

abegii let me carry my tanya nyash and leave d thread
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
Ah! Busybein. . seems you've been too busy to see this joint.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
Crude:

@Tosinadeda

It's crystal clear u're one of the MRC'S. . . .well, i see u as an unseen russell-looking-mothafuccka, listen to Sauron and get a life

always tut u were reasonable till u posted this!!!

mukina so is flowshow in or not
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

mukina so is flowshow in or not

Flowshow is out. . . . . .U can alert the NURTW, LASTMA, OPC and other groups of cyber urchins to start a riot.
Mr Flowshow is too lyrically weak to compete in this tourney.
I don't wanna assume you are an IDIOT. . . . .Read thru his works on this site and compare it to others and see the difference.
For example, if Chamotex is Premiership quality, Flowshow should be in the conference league(division SIX).
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Flowshow is out. . . . . .U can alert the NURTW, LASTMA, OPC and other groups of cyber urchins to start a riot.
Mr Flowshow is too lyrically weak to compete in this tourney.
I don't want to assume you are an IDIOT. . . . .Read through his works on this site and compare it to others and see the difference.
For example, if Chamotex is Premiership quality, Flowshow should be in the conference league(division SIX).

i c the only u can express ursef is tru insults undecided
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
Shaz:

Iite, peeps, listen up. . the last tourneys of the year are coming up right about now!!

Here's the battle for the Greatest Rapper 2008, think you got what it takes? Sign up below. .

Maximum of 10 netcees needed: Deadline to sign up: 24th December 2008, 23:59 GMT.

Guest appearances:

Christino
Mukina2
HyBrid
KayDee
Shaz

Enough stories y'all, sign up ASAP and let's conclude who the GREATEST RAPPER ON NAIRALAND 2008 is!!

shaz tut u told me u werent in charge undecided
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
Chamotex Vs Sauron

watching out for this one grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2008
Knife better get his file out cos he needs to sharpen his wits. wink
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ Judges, I think it would be nice to have them post their lines in here so you just copy and go to paste in the "Clean" thread, this way, viewers can have an undiluted view of the entire competition without "decoy" posts wedged in.

We just quote to prevent editing.

less than 11 hours before the first batch of asteroids hit NL Rap zone. wink
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by superstan(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

SAURON THE NAIRALAND MONKEY  HAS BEEN MAKING MOUTH THAT HE WOULD REPLY  FLOWSHOW  DISS .
ITS TIME TO DISGRACE HIM ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY RACE, SAURON IS NOW BEING HUMILIATED WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS . LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO SAURONS FAMILY'S LYRICAL MURDER. LETS SEE IF HE REPLIES THIS DISS .
SAURON YOU  HAVE 3 DAYS TO REPLY . DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2008.
IF NOT FLOWSHOW WILL BE DECLARED AS BEING BETTER THAN YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY CREW.  Grin

2 FREE DOWNLOADS
FIRST SAURON DISS
http://rapidshare.com/files/177768301/flowshow_diss_to_sauron__SAURON_AKA_NAIRALAND_MONKEY-he_cant_reply_.mp3

SECOND SAURON DISS
http://rapidshare.com/files/177768302/flowshow_ft_lil_wayne-God_punish_sauron_sauron_diss_.mp3

seriously dude, are u a clown? first off, your dialect is appaling.

i couldn't pick out what you were saying. can u post the lyrics so the house can read your lyrics?

from what i heard, the lines are weak. the flow is monotonous.

you are too weak to be a rapper in my opinion.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
superstan:

can u post the lyrics so the house can read your lyrics?

which house ?? grin
why do want want me to post the lyrics ??so that u can bite me right ?are u so dumb , i cant post the lyrics for a dumbass like you . superstan ? what kinda id is that . i havent seen this punk on nl b4. and he pops up asking me to post the lyrics to what i won .lyrics koo laracs nee.ode oshi grin grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by superstan(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

which house ?? grin
why do want want me to post the lyrics ??so that u can bite me right ?are u so dumb ,  i can't post the lyrics for a dumbass like you . superstan ? what kind of id is that . i havent seen this punk on nl before. and he pops up asking me to post the lyrics to what i won .lyrics koo laracs nee.ode oshi grin grin

of course, i come here regularly to read battle lyrics of which you are not intellectually sound.

if you had ridden the sound with a more presentable accent there wouldn't be any need for me to ask for the lyrics.

at a point, i couldn't tell if u were speaking in english. you need to work on your diction.

bite your lyrics when there are better lyrics to bite? brash, old sync, alexpissu, sauron, crude, wordsmith(true heads).
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
if u fink i aint that good then why do u still desperately want me to post my lyrics? grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Mukina

Ya know the Crude is always set to do his thang, but aint seen/know the thread where i'ma put that lines against ma opponent. . . . .ya know we're running outta time
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
crude
do it in here

i'll copy and paste it in there,

we didnt open that to prevent offtopic posting in it smiley
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
Okey-dokey, i gotcha ma'am. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.