Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Meaning Of Adelakun - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Meaning Of Adelakun (3341 Views)

Whats The Eglish Meaning Of Ekule / Meaning Of BUHARI / The Meaning Of Aguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Meaning Of Adelakun by nlPoster: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
The thread is about the meaning of Adelakun, not the meaning of satan or esu which seems to constantly be your point of reference.

I'm trying to see if you always bring up satan a day before sunday when people would be headed to church.
Re: The Meaning Of Adelakun by Olu317(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
nlPoster:
The thread is about the meaning of Adelakun, not the meaning of satan or esu which seems to constantly be your point of reference.

I'm trying to see if you always bring up satan a day before sunday when people would be headed to church.
I buttress my research on the personality about Jesus or Jesu(Yoruba) as it seems because you did mentioned Jesus. However, the previous information on Adelakun has been explained,in which I posited my family's link to the name i.e my patrilineal cousin who bears the name. While Others people have explained their views as well from Yoruba perspective on the name. Peradventure you remained unsatisfactory,then seek your view on field interviewing which is outside here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okrika People Of Rivers Expose Boobs Of Their Ladies 2 Welcome Them 2 Womanhood / BUSH BABY? Boy Killed An Unknown Animal In Enugu (photos) / Why Are Nigerians Hated By Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.