Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (61224 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Eyepencil: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
legendsilver:

So you are indirectly planning to rig the election shey? God will expose you and ur clueless oga on that day. Who can stand against God's anointed? I say nobody
SHUT UP!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Luzehray(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

BY WHAT YOU WROTE, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU'RE THE SUPREME BASTARD.

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.
, U̶̲̥̅̊ r a big fool

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool
grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Eyepencil: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2015
usibengate:
Doyin Okupe is a drunk and a living corpse
SAME AS UR FATHER...EEDIOT
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Why not give the info to your goons in PDP.

The signing was a reflection of the date it was given out, idio.t.

If I'm issuing out an official document today, you don't expect me to put yesterday's date or any other date.

Fool, can't you see the disjointed lines and that the names were imposed? Even a secondary school boy can notice this. This is Oluwole and Oluwole is fraud.

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by gogis(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
What people have fail to realise is that you don't need a lot of 'education' to be UPRIGHT and UPTIGHT.
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by seguntijan(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
"If President Goodluck Jonathan govt looked for
missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for
Buhari's certificate, they would have found them
in a week!" - Dele Momodu.

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Olaolufred(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So it is okay to accept a fraudulent Oluwole certificate from your buhari?? Smh. embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=14pt]YOU HAVE A GOOD CASE, AND HERE RANTING.

PLEASE, STOP PLAYING FOOL AND GO TO COURT.
[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by benjichuks(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool

Lmfao grin grin grin This killed me
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
eliment:
If the tweets here are anything to go by GEJ its game over. otuoke straight start making preparation

The handwriting is clear,if the real results of feb election is not tampered with,Buhari will occupy aso rock come may 29
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]YOU HAVE A GOOD CASE, AND HERE RANTING.

PLEASE, STOP PLAYING FOOL AND GO TO COURT.
[/size]

Don't worry, you will see the dimension we will take on this fraud but before then, we want Nigerians to see bokobinhari for what he truly is and what his party the APC represents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Buhari result is fraud!
look at the disjointed lines, the Oluwole man that did this imposition job is not well skilled.

The result sheet itself was only signed and stamped by the principal this year, does it mean that the school did not sign or stamp this schedule of results since 1961??

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
its 189 sir
Kizmarty:
this psycho didn't reply my tweet nd he's here blasting someone

mtcheew sad

$1=#188sad

#FixOurNaira or forget feb14
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by edey2real: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

That's what APC twitter rats do, they are based majorly in Lagos, Oyo and Osun States.

That's what they are paid to do. Need I mention 90% of them are my people, Yoruba?

Give my people bread and akara, they will sell their birthright. It's the truth, no apologies.

The same way you are selling yours now.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by ichommy(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
We prefer the illiterate old man to your Phd holder that cant even prove that he has any publication published in his name.Which school gave Jonathan PHD sef?am sure someone like Jonathan wouldn't have made PHD if he was a lecturer in schools like OAU,UI,UNIBEN,UNN,UNILAG, UNILORIN, etc.

Seconded
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by philips70(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Okupe is senile

The Indomie in his brain joke is actually true. Typical evidence of an slowpoke. When I read his tweets I can't just help but wonder how old this man really is. Absolutely sure his kids are not proud of him.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by livingstoneony(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ has had his chance to better Nigeria but he ridiculed us.... Why shouldn't we try somebody else #vote for change #saibuhari

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
We have more foolish people in Aso Rock than in psychiatry hospitals...
philips70:

The Indomie in his brain joke is actually true. Typical evidence of an slowpoke. When I read his tweets I can't just help but wonder how old this man really is. Absolutely sure his kids are not proud of him.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Tomtoma: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.

1. His d number six general in d whole world and d allowance given to them is up to 23 million and he said dat wen Nigeria are still hungry he should be having such urge among dat they should be paying him d 10 percent of d money which is 1.2 million .

2. Can u still believe that general buhari is still using black and white television of which my 10 yrs old sister did not know it.

3. Even gud luk ebele knew dat he his no wr to be found agin because he didn't have free movement because we Nigeria are suffering.

3. Compare d regime of late president musa yar adua to gudluk ebele of is early death. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Sai buhari...
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by legendsilver(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
SHUT UP!
Lols grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

Please i would advise any one clamoring for the return of Jonathan to stop abusing pro change loyalists and state at least 3 reasons why they think we should allow PDP to continue rulling this country after stagnating us for 16years. Please get this straight one last time, IT IS NOT ABOUT BUHARI BUT ABOUT CHANGE. IF AFTER 4YEARS WE HAVE THE COURSE TO SACK BUHARI, WE WILL WITHOUT A SECOND GUESSING.PLEASE BE REASONABLE

Yoruba adage says the suffering that befalls a mother should not befall her child and if i gave birth to a girl child 16years ago, i believe that by a rare stroke of faith, she will be a mother at 16 and it is a taboo for her to face the same stagnancy with her child.

ENOUGH OF CLUELESSNESS,ENOUGH OF A PHD HOLDER THAT CAN NOT MAKE A CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by ademi87(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

point of correction...its illiterate not 'illitrate'
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by uyplus(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

The question is, were the so called trains built with fb funds? Cos the railway thing is being funded by the Chinese government, and they will manage it for some time before handing it over to the Nigerian government to manage. So what has this government really done with the money they made from oil boom days before the doom? Team GMB

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
If federal Government/Presidency/PDP looked for Chibok girls the way they are looking for Buhari's certificate, they would have found them.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Oloshi omo ale yoruba.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Bayswater: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
edey2real:

The same way you are selling yours now.

You think? My sentiments used to be with ACN (now APC) and I have worked with them a couple of times, I know how the J.weeds roll.

I am just an objective Nigerian that has chosen to vote personality over party.

I am voting Tunde Adeagbo (Accord) house of reps oluyole, Ladoja (accord) for Guber, Ayoade Adeseun (PDP) for senate Oyo Central and GEJ for president. I think I've sold my birthright to those two parties right?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by seangy4konji: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
If pdp wins that election then I will surely know Nigeria is finished. I am going out for a long time and will settle down wherever I find myself cos another 4 years under this clueless man might be a curse like bondage and the yoke must be broken.

Na person weh no leave him village go know that 1/4 of money that had been unaccounted for(d ones we heard)is what some countries use to boost their nation to world standard,tourist nation,good health services. Tallest buildings in the word,first class postal service,electricity,drainages,employment,reserve and production,manufacturing,education good roads,airports,water ways,first class beaches and cultural centers,museums,low cost houses with lease aggrent,the list is end less one turbo fam has blown our money away so while we complain of no work and this and that?they flaunt their garages with Rolce Royce and g wagons and expensive everything. Rubbing it in out face like rubbing alcohol.

Nigeria get brain na. That man us the most corrupt leader Nigeria had ever had. He will be in history books of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by capableTy(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
see blasting .. Lols
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
We prefer the illiterate old man to your Phd holder that cant even prove that he has any publication published in his name.Which school gave Jonathan PHD sef?am sure someone like Jonathan wouldn't have made PHD if he was a lecturer in schools like OAU,UI,UNIBEN,UNN,UNILAG, UNILORIN, etc.
u forgot to mention ABU grin....perhaps he has a PhD in drinking...

Errm,u pple shouldn't forget to collect ur pvc and go to d polling centre on febuhari 14th....there are no polling centres on nairaland... kiss
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by lisimmo(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See snapshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by JayJustus(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2015
the devil GEJ I know is way better than the angel Buhari I don't know...but as for me and my house we will vote for Ourselves!!

feck the government!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by philips70(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
We have more foolish people in Aso Rock than in psychiatry hospitals...

With equally foolish followership around Nigeria.

Government of the fools by the fools and for the fools = Foolocracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.