Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC (2564 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
I got a shocker this morning when my phone rang and the caller called out my full name and said he is calling from APC office that, have I collected my PVC? I said no, then he directed me to the local govt sectariate to collect it there. He also said I should cast my vote for GMB, I thanked him but I was furious for the underlisted reasons:
1. Why should APC have my personal information when I'm not a member of their party?

2. Is it right for INEC to surrender my information to APC in lagos state because I read jega interview that's on FP.

3. Is it legal or there is a breach in the electoral Act?

4. This is the number 07080606500

5. We are not safe again because when political parties have our datas then we might be victims of political fraud or violence because Rwanda readily comes to mind
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by kestolove95(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Is betr dan pdp having it...infact let apc have my life,i agri

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by UniqueGem(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Do you have a life?

13 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:

WOW.
Who has bewitched you?

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2015
My friend stop exposing your ignorant here. There are so many ways APC or any other party can get your details aside from INEC. Your friends, through facebook, LASSRA, NIMC and so many other sources like that.

APC should rather be commended for taking their campaign to some positive levels above what we are used to.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by baybeeboi: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:
and may they run that your life the way Buhari is running the North-East

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
When they were accused of hacking into Inec data some e-maggots said the DSS has been politicised.

APC is now doing the job of INEC- calling the electorates to canvass for vote.

The DSS has finally been vindicated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
My friend stop exposing your ignorant here. There are so many ways APC or any other party can get your details aside from INEC. Your friends, through facebook, LASSRA, NIMC and so many other sources like that.

APC should rather be commended for taking their campaign to some positive levels above what we are used to.
I'm not going to join issues with you but I can tell you that the guy confirmed to me that he got it through INEC Voters register because I played along

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by DankemzI(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians should be very careful. Thank God I de Akwa Ibom it won't take five hours to reach Cameroonian border once war breaks out.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by 9jii(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Op you can't believe the number of organizations, companies etc that have your personal data.

APC having it,you need to check with Inec because they are the only one that can give out d voters info.

Inec claimed there database can't be hacked

1 Like

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I'm not going to join issues with you but I can tell you that the guy confirmed to me that he got it through INEC Voters register because I played along

Then you should proceed to court for breach of privacy if you believe you have a case against INEC or APC.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

So APC now have the exclusive right to my private information.
So any lagos state government form filled automatically tantamounts to APC membership.

APC is fraud!

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Then you should proceed to court for breach of privacy if you believe you have a case against INEC or APC.
I might not go to law court but I came to a court of public opinion which is the best for me. I want the public to know.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Trailblazer1:

So any lagos state government form filled automatically tantamounts to APC membership.

APC is fraud!

Did you actually know how many people/Organisation are in possesion of your datas? Its not about defending APC as a party but been factual.

Have you ask yourself how those 419ers that call your just to scam you got your details? The world is now a global village and its very impossible hiding things like this again unless you reside in one unfortunate village.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
9jii:
Op you can't believe the number of organizations, companies etc that have your personal data.

APC having it,you need to check with Inec because they are the only one that can give out d voters info.

Inec claimed there database can't be hacked

APC called in from my LGA and I've not registered with any LASG agencies because I love my life being private and my tax is deducted from my office. The number that called me is there. All you just need to do is to be at alert either if you are PDP or APC
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by adaweezy(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Apc have a right to your details, according to Nigeria's electoral law...
INEC must give all parties details of registered voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Until you can proof your case beyond reasonable doubt that your details was illegally leaked out to APC or any other party by INEC or APC stole your data from INEC's database

BokoHaramm:
I might not go to law court but I came to a court of public opinion which is the best for me. I want the public to know.
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by adaweezy(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I got a shocker this morning when my phone rang and the caller called out my full name and said he is calling from APC office that, have I collected my PVC? I said no, then he directed me to the local govt sectariate to collect it there. He also said I should cast my vote for GMB, I thanked him but I was furious for the underlisted reasons:
1. Why should APC have my personal information when I'm not a member of their party?

2. Is it right for INEC to surrender my information to APC in lagos state because I read jega interview that's on FP.

5. We are not safe again because when political parties have our datas then we might be victims of political fraud or violence because Rwanda readily comes to mind
very stale it was used in Osun an Ekiti
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by theV0ice: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:

Trailblazer1:

APC is fraud!

Pls read this

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-inec-releases-register-of-eligible-voters-candidates/199155/

From the news report

……Addressing newsmen in Abuja yesterday evening, Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, said 68,833,476 eligible registered voters are expected to vote. [size=16pt]He also said that the commission would be giving the hard copies of the registered voters to the political parties as from today[/size].....

Its not APC's fault......they're just more interested than PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by 9jii(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
APC called in from my LGA and I've not registered with any LASG agencies because I love my life being private and my tax is deducted from my office. The number that called me is there. All you just need to do is to be at alert either if you are PDP or APC

Ok,you really need to follow up and find out how it comes to that.either call back and ask them or goto there office and figure.

As bokoharam u no de fear people de fear u.
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Until you can proof your case beyond reasonable doubt that your details was illegally leaked out to APC or any other party by INEC or APC stole your data from INEC's database

Oj simpson was left off the hook for the murder of his wife by the law courts but in the eyes of the public he was guilty. I rest my case with you but I think we need to know the truth and defend and protect our private information
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
adaweezy:
Apc have a right to your details, according to Nigeria's electoral law...
INEC must give all parties details of registered voters
INEC is never allowed to give out your private information like your phone numbers, oga I've worked with politicians in 2003 and 2007 elections. I know the do's and don't s
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Oj simpson was left off the hook for the murder of his wife by the law courts but in the eyes of the public he was guilty. I rest my case with you but I think we need to know the truth and defend and protect our private information

Ok but did you actually believe the caller will EVER admit that your data was gotten from INEC database if truly they got those infos illegally? Never!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ok but did you actually believe the caller will EVER admit that your data was gotten from INEC database if truly they got those infos illegally? Never!!!
it depends on how you played along, I shouted Sai Buhari than you mofos on NL when talking with him. Boy I'm a student os Sun tzu so I know how to sleep and dine with the enemy.
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Trailblazer1(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Did you actually know how many people/Organisation are in possesion of your datas? Its not about defending APC as a party but been factual.

Have you ask yourself how those[b]419ers[/b] that call your just to scam you got your details? The world is now a global village and its very impossible hiding things like this again unless you reside in one unfortunate village.

APC is now using the same tricks to scam Nigerians too abi?
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by san316(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
this means that APC really believes in and needs your vote. it means they are not planning to rig the election. the know the value of your single votes.

What about PDP? they are already set to rig. your not voting is even good for them because an unused card is a vote for PDP.

So my friend, Vote for APC. they are the change!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by adaweezy(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
INEC is never allowed to give out your private information like your phone numbers, oga I've worked with politicians in 2003 and 2007 elections. I know the do's and don't s

they released details to parties in Osun with both pdp and apc calling prospective voters

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by gists: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
So when last did you get enraged when you get unsolicited calls and messages from various outfits? I am sure you would have received countless calls and messages saying you should subscribe to one service or another when you didn't make any enquiry about such services. You didn't feel unsafe with all of those did you? But you felt unsave when APC called and advised you to go and collect your PVC and even gave you information of where to get it so you will not be disenfranchised.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by adaweezy(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
maybe your dos and don't do not include this

Pls read this

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-inec-releases-register-of-eligible-voters-candidates/199155/

From the news report

……Addressing newsmen in Abuja yesterday evening, Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, said 68,833,476 eligible registered voters are expected to vote. He also said that the commission would be giving the hard copies of the registered voters to the political parties as from today.....

Its not APC's fault......they're just more interested than PDP
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by Alphaoscar: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
it depends on how you played along, I shouted Sai Buhari than you mofos on NL when talking with him. Boy I'm a student os Sun tzu so I know how to sleep and dine with the enemy.

Even if you shout Sai Buhari and got mad because of that the caller will never be so stupid to have leakout those secrets to you on phone.

Its very certain you are trying to spice up the story to rope APC into another round of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by BokoHaramm: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Even if you shout Sai Buhari and got mad because of that the caller will never be so stupid to have leakout those secrets to you on phone.

Its very certain you are trying to spice up the story to rope APC into another round of propaganda.
its easy getting people to dance to your tune.
Re: APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC by kestolove95(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

and may they run that your life the way Buhari is running the North-East
is only an illiterate lyk u. Will believ dat cheap propaganda by pdp..hw can buhari run d north east wen his north d president?pls dnt allow ur dad see dix cox he will stop payin ur skool fees

(1) (2) (Reply)

#TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / Jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims. / Jonathan Betrayed The Trust Of Nigerians --- Odimegwu (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.