Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB (768 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2015
I received these whatsapp messages yesterday..And to my surprise its all about APC and its presidential aspirant. Why does PDP like to attack APC..they could have used the whatsapp avenue to tell Nigerians what they have for us and what's in their manifesto and ideas. Or they should rather condemn APC manifesto and ideas instead of attacking GMB personality.I wonder how they got my no!

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by ammyluv2002(f): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Na serious matter be dis o grin shocked

No one is a saint after all lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by PassingShot(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Trust APC to give them a taste of this medicine nah.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin dem write Na lie?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by SeverusSnape(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
I can just compose a message such as this or just copy and paste it, Anybody can do it. So you just can't say it's PDP. Besides, from your screenshot, I can see that same number sent you a message on 19th of this month. Was it still a BUHaRI message

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by dunkem21(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
The question is ...

..Are these things, true

They sound horrible like those 'incredible hulk' days.
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP USING WHATSAPP TO COMMUNICATE THE TRUTH ABOUT BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by PointB: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Is any of those lies?

Please pass it on. Hopefully, it will get to me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by Mutuwa(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Wait...make i send my own version sharply...
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by Olaolufred(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=14pt]I ACTUALLY WANT THIS BUHARI TO COME AND JAIL LOOTERS OF SUBSIDY MONEY.

LOOTERS OF MONEY IN SOVEREIGN WEALTH ACCOUNT.

LOOTERS OF $35 BILLION USED TO GENERATE NOTHING (WE ARE ON 2,900 MW AS AT 16TH OF JANUARY).

WHILE CHINA GENERATED 22,000 MW WITH $25 BILLION.

IF HE IS THE JAILER, I NEED HIM.

IN A TIME LIKE THIS, WE NEED THE JAILER.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by baybeeboi: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should've just stayed back and watch over his cattle or better still be General of his rebel group in the North east instead of bein ridiculed this way...
I just wonder how deep this is eatin him up at His old age
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by IbroYaya: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP communicating the truth through whatsapp.

GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by nickusoro(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
BS. What's your proof that this is from PDP? I'm neutral on this BTW but It ain't convincing enough.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by focus7: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2015
We are ready for their desperation.
Re: PDP Now Using Whatssap To Condemn GMB by obi4eze(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2015
It is too late. Our minds are made up.

Get your PVC and vote The People's General. Let's kick cluelessness and ineptitude out of Aso Rock.

CHANGE! Together we can make it happen.

#changeishere
#buhariosinbajo

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of People Murdered By Buhari / Re-buhari Cerficate's. Hausa Language Debate / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Bayelsa –patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.