Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe (46223 Views)

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by trendysturvs(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Just sitting here gazing at a picture of a boy I know but now gone because of an illness that would have been managed. The thought of his lifeless body brings me so much pain and sadness and it is not because I was close to him nor that I cared so much about him but just a mere reflection of how wicked the world is, the extent we go just to hide our pain to avoid being a laughing stock,Gossip item, abused, bullied on social medias and even betrayed by some trusted friends & even our socalled Families*

Oh yes that is the awful world we live in,We develop thick skin because we re betrayed almost everyday by people we love and trust so now we try to go through the difficult and trying times alone without sharing with anyone or letting them know what we re going through. Be a Neighbor and a friend that really cares,try and be trustworthy in this wicked and heartless world. I know that there are some good people out there,where re they? We all can't be evil na,let's show others hope,love and reason to live again,a tree can't make a forest,we need each other in one way or the other.

HE WAS A SHINING STAR AND THUS YOU WILL THINK HE WILL HAVE TRUE FRIENDS OR A TRUE FRIEND TO LEAN ON AT DIFFICULT TIMES. Its quite sad that I can't trust anyone with my pain and anytime I wake up I think about death,I think about the freedom and peace that comes when i am gone from the world of hate,betrayal, deceit, Greed, Jealous, anger,Revenge.. I can only wish there is life after death,life that will be void of bad things we have experienced in this current life....May the soul of Muna and the souls we have lost so far Rest in perfect peace..Amen
Source: http://www..com/2015/01/22/read-tonto-dikehs-touching-tribute-to-the-late-muna-obiekwe/

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by kilokeys(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
she is actually a critical thinker

i am impressed..

marijuana has its good sides ogrin

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by veave(f): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
So she can actually write well like this? shocked shocked shocked
Impressed too

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
am impressed she said the truth well done tonto

40 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmm well said!! But d truth b told that apart from d entertainment industry, we all need more prayers and commitment cos nobody knws who's next.

Those smoking and drinking should better start hving a re-think.
The adulterers and fornicators should think and act well... Likewise, all humans with various acts of sin cos the world is jst a total place of vanity..u come and go with nothing..who would hv tot Muna would die @ 36 or d day he died...
RIP MUNA OBEIKWE...

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by pretydiva(f): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
There's is life after death n dat wil b either heaven or hell..d life we live here on earth determines where we wil spend our eternity. Accepting jesus as our Lord n savior n obeying his commandments wil surely guarantee us eternal life in heaven

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Deejavuu(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Painful truth about the society we live in today...

Fear of being mocked makes us bottle up what we are going through...

May God help us all.....

Muna sun re oòo once again cry cry sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by AfricanApple(f): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
so he is truly dead sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by RedCard1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
this goes to show that celebrities live fake lives. most of them are not what we think they are. we always assume that all celebrities are rich where as some are porrer than I am. Muna featured in over 200 movies yet, he couldn't pay for his medication. do they make savings or is nollywood this poor? is the music industry poor too? OJB is a living witness and victim. they live fake lives. everything is for show off. The public forces them to over impress them though but they really need to change.
I am not happy that Muna died o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by akinlex(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=25pt]Spice up ur day with these funny pictures[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2107079/updated-new-funny-photos-spice
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
""HE WAS A SHINING STAR AND THUS YOU WILL THINK HE WILL HAVE TRUE FRIENDS OR A TRUE FRIEND TO LEAN ON AT DIFFICULT TIMES""

Hmmm...Such is life.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Ilekeh(f): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
They only remember one another when one is dead.

What kind of friendship/community is that?

How can you be close friend with someone and not know that he has a terminal disease?

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by pekeyim: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Funky Prince
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by elantraceey(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
kilokeys:
she is actually a critical thinker

i am impressed..

marijuana has its good sides ogrin

you ehn

I'm impressed though , she made sense .
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Lagusta(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
time to book space as usual

RIP MUNA.... sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by mencade4: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
DONT FORGET TO MENTION HOW HE FVVCKED YOU BEHIND STAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nutase: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
mencade4 were u dia

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by superneutral(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY THIS 2015
BECAUSE
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Come 2015 ......I SUPPORT CHANGES IN

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by coolluk(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
,mnbv
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by hazyfm1: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
HMMM
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by onyekachee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Too long to read
#RIP muna
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
What's she talking about? ? Did anyone betray Muna?? undecided undecided.. Or Muna hid his ailment to avoid being mocked? is nollywood that terrible?? undecided undecided ....I don't understand her joor...

btw, In what way did she help Muna as a colleague when he was alive??

RIP Muna

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Ilekeh(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:
So she can actually write well like this? shocked shocked shocked
Impressed too

Like what? What's impressive about that?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Your stock of Fans just increased by one person which is me. Real thought.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by yahrant140(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sun re o, Muna!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Mishydoo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
mencade4:
DONT FORGET TO MENTION HOW HE FVVCKED YOU BEHIND STAGE.

RAGING IM.BECILE!

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by kaima1014: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
well said oo... chai! cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
She is not trying to impress anybody, she is trying to pass a message!

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by UltimatePals: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by mya1: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
RedCard1:
. The public forces them to over impress them though but they really need to change.

That's the sad truth. We have an image we want them to exhibit and if they fall short of that, they become a laughing stock.
Fake life and pretence is now the order of the day just to be accepted and respected. It's just sad!

Tonto didn't mince words at all. This is a food for thought. Not just to celebrities but every individual.
Be you in everything, do not conform to the image the world wants of you!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by tundeayo2020: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe by todayguest(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Somebody help with his pix pls. The name isn't familiar to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Flavour Wears Boxer Briefs In New Instagram Photo / Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.