Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Set To Launch Music Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Set To Launch Music Album (1018 Views)

Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Daughter, Shakirat Makes Come Back Into Nollywood / Meet Taiwo Hassan A.K.A Ogogo’s Daughter, Shakirat Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Set To Launch Music Album by NewsINigeria(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Taiwo-Hassan-Ogogo-set-to-launch-music-album-300x247.png[/img]

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo set to launch music album

Popular yoruban actor, Taiwo Hassan also known as Ogogo has annouced he would launch his music album this month ending, exactly 25 January. He said singing wasn’t new to him as the talent flows in the lineage but many would really by caught by suprise seeing the actor putting lyrics into songs.

Mr Hassan said, ‘I wouldn’t say something really prompted the idea because this is what I met in my family and Yoruba adage has it that family’s culture circulates from one generation to another. That is why I always pray that people shouldn’t come from a bad family. If the originator of the family was an armed robber, it is very obvious that this will be trending in the family forever and that is the meaning of the adage.

“I was born from a masquerade’s family in Ilaro, Ogun State and my grandparents have turned Muslim as far back as 20th century,’

According to our findings, the album will be released at 10 Degrees Event Centre, Lagos and will be chaired by former chairman of the Lagos chapter of National Union Road Transport Workers, Rafiu Olohunwa. The event is billed to witness a special music performance by King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/taiwo-hassan-ogogo-set-to-launch-music-album/

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED : 10 Popular Nigerian Male Celebritieswho Have Children Out Of Wedlock / Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke / War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.