Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas (1941 Views)

UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Wahala90: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=13pt]THE MANY SINS OF BUHARI AGAINST THE YORUBAS[/size]

Buhari cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline with no good reason?
Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
Buhari raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
Buhari jailed honest and highly respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Buhari jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of your government?
Buhari stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Buhari jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by wakaman: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
story, story.
we like am like dat.

sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Dannyset(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cry cry baby! Hawayu shaaaaaaaame!
Hehehehehehehehehe!
Una cry go full River Otueke.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by jingh(f): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wahala90:

Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
Buhari raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
Buhari jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of your government?
Buhari stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Buhari jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Sad.

go to hell you this dumb lad

Omo Yoruba no mi
I would ve educate you if not for my busy schedule.
Holatin come and educate one new breed saTANist
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
wakaman:
[s]story, story.
we like am like dat.

sai buhar[/s]i

Speak for yourself midget. Why are you guys this frustrated? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by holatin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:

go to hell you this dumb lad

Omo Yoruba no mi
I would ve educate you if not for my busy schedule.
Holatin come and educate one new breed saTANist
here
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:

I MUST go to hell because I am dumb and ugly

Omo Yoruba no mi

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by chamboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lets somebody shout change
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by AreaFada2: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think many of our SW people care less about history. Whereas our history birthed our present.

If IBB would contest, many Yoruba would vote for him. Denying Abiola his mandate won't count.

It amazes me. While moving ahead is a good thing, I wonder if doing so with a copious amount of amnesia is a good thing. sad
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Akinsz: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wahala90:

Sad.
what are you trying to say? Nothing can change my mind as a yoruba man, buhari will get my vote. Change jonathan! Vote Buhari! Pdpiggs will surely rot in crates.
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by jingh(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fixed!
Devil will tamper with your blessing, health,happiness,success,family,achievement,life,education and your age d same way you tampered with my post.

Amin,ase ni oruko jesu
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:
Devil & satan & demons will tamper with my blessing, health,happiness,success,family,achievement,life,education and my age d same way I am so useless.

Amin,ase ni oruko jesu

Fixed and let the people shout a big AMEN!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by jingh(f): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fixed and let the people shout a big AMEN!!!!!!!!!! wink
thank God devil has taken d course in your life
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:
thank God devil has taken d course in your life

Ok, I am sorry baby, please forgive me. sad
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Wahala90: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Akinsz:
what are you trying to say? Nothing can change my mind as a yoruba man, buhari will get my vote. Change jonathan! Vote Buhari! Pdpiggs will surely rot in crates.

Of course, there must be Yorubas who are fvools but certainly, not all yorubas are fvools. We are ready to pay buhari back for his evils against the Yorubas.
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by vicadex07(m): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Mayorblaze: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Op

i be yoruba boy, i have my pvc and i support Jonathan( me and my dad are still not talking for now because of this) but all yah claims are not concrete enough

gbogbo wa ole sun kadori sibikan@apc supporters (all of us can't reason the same way)

op, igba ara lan bura( buhari dis what he thought was right then)
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Akinsz: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
I don't join issues with rabbits.
Wahala90:

Of course, there must be Yorubas who are fvools but certainly, not all yorubas are fvools. We are ready to pay buhari back for his evils against the Yorubas.
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Buh ya still see some yoruba fools dat don't know history shouting change wif dem smelling mouth cum odour packed moutth shouting sai baba sai baba. Useless kids wif no brain!
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by mrmetoo1: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Wahala90:

Sad.

That's it? We forgive him
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by bogzyboy(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Still voting for him

Dont care

Sai baba
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by change9ja(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Speak for yourself midget. Why are you guys this frustrated? undecided undecided
omo Nna gerrout
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by change9ja(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buh ya still see some yoruba fools dat don't know history shouting change wif dem smelling mouth cum odour packed moutth shouting sai baba sai baba. Useless kids wif no brain!
Ok goan sleep
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by change9ja(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Wahala90:

A Mo iru yin. Take ur pills nw
Re: The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas by Wahala90: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
change9ja:
A Mo iru yin. Take ur pills nw

I told you. One of such has just shown up.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day: Time Line To Anarchy And End Of A Nation / The Richest Kings In Africa / Nigeria Politices Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.