Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. (3698 Views)

We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Fabdedon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
hahahaha, maybe the clueless one will tell us henry okah stole it cos we will never see the so called Port Harcourt Diploma (phd) thesis
click www.nairaland.com/2106843/nigerians-ask-president-jonathans-thesis#30022449
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by bokohalal(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
lorddannie:

APC touts and thugs are fighting hard to justify illegality, criminality, perjury and impunity.

They want to force on us, an old senile, dictator, extremism, corrupt, partial, sick and semi-illiterate liar on Nigerians.

It's unbelievable to think that some one would finish both primary and secondary schools as at 1961 in nine years; a public school for that matter!

He also offered Hausa Language at Cambridge/WASC in 1961, while WEAC introduced such in the 70s

We want him to be our President. You do not want him to be. On February 14, go and cast your vote. Leave the matter of whether Buhari cannot write his name. The important thing is that INEC, and most Nigerians, deem him more than qualified to be our President over your choice.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by major466(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
midolian:
The most important thing is that he FINISHED
Finish for where? Buhari never finished secondary school.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by bokohalal(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
major466:

Finish for where? Buhari never finished secondary school.
He was (is) a military General.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by major466(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?

quota system and fulanis are like Siamese twins
That result is complete fake. A quick arrangee scheme to save Buhari from disgrace. Unfortunately for them, it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by major466(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
bokohalal:

He was (is) a military General.
A general who got into the army through the back door is not qualified to be called a General. Buhari is a Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by frodobee: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
he switched because he wasn't good at medicine that's the fact

It seems to me you are a politician, I don't reply them. Incase you are not, pls read "there was a country" or any of his memoirs. He switched for his passion, and today the world is celebrating him, that's passion. He was the second best Science student and overall best in Nigeria in his time. He had no love for medicine.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
so? what of buhari that went and failed?

You can not ascertain Abaraham Lincoln's brilliance because he did not attempt and failed like Buhari.
buhari did not fail his ssce examinations, that he failed mathematics doesn't mean he failed his ssce exams
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
buhari did not fail his ssce examinations, that he failed mathematics doesn't mean he failed his ssce exams
I am not even sure he wrote WASC, where is the certificate from WAEC?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
frodobee:

It seems to me you are a politician, I don't reply them. Incase you are not, pls read "there was a country" or any of his memoirs. He switched for his passion, and today the world is celebrating him, that's passion. He was the second best Science student and overall best in Nigeria in his time. He had no love for medicine.
i've read there was a country and he switched because he wasn't good at medicine
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
I am not even sure he wrote WASC, where is the certificate from WAEC?
he will show it to you on the 15th of february
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
Op its possible for one to finish both in 9 yrs depending on hw brillant he/she is
Lmao so GMB is that brilliant person ur refering to enn?
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Lmao so GMB is that brilliant person ur refering to enn?
I guess the zoologist and his "manh.ood lives on wife" are the most brillant people on earth
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
I guess the zoologist and his "manh.ood lives on wife" are the most brillant people on earth
See if i wanted to kill mysef u know what i'l do? I'l climb GMB's age, and jump down to his IQ.. GBAM!! i'l be dead before you know it!!
Thats how deadly and stu.pid u and ur forgery general are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
Op its possible for one to finish both in 9 yrs depending on hw brillant he/she is

and how brilliant was buhari?
a brilliant student with f9 in maths and a pass in lit. in English,right?
very poor in science courses and just so bad as well in art courses,is that ur definition of brilliancy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
Chinua achebe also failed at medicine, but he's still one of the most intelligent nigerians who made us all proud

hehhehe.he didnt failed,stop the lies.he didnt just had the motivation and that is why he dropped out,he never failed.

buhari's own is that both in science and art courses,he was very poor.
having poor grades in both science and art courses isn't a good one at all except u are a replica of buhari.

lit. in English=pass
maths=f9
is that a sign of an intelligent student?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
morefire:
I see how brilliant he is no wonder he failed maths...

give this certificate issue a rest already ibeg...

the guy wasn't brilliant at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
tell gej to show us his thesis

has buhari shown u is test and examination papers?
someone with no school certificate isn't worth ruling us
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Adminisher: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Frankenstein:
I think Buhari didn't finish secondary school education and got into the Nigerian army through 'quota system'.

I think you are not educated.
Quota system was not existing in Nigeria 1961. The Nigerian army in particular did not need quota system at all. Nobody wanted to join the Army. You have to always think about things instead of depending on stories (lies) your parents told you and distorting your own vision. The army was the most looked down upon thing a young man could do in the south then. Southerners like Obasanjo joined the Army because they were poor and lacked opportunities, northerners were actively encouraging their best and brightest to join the army instead of going on to university to learn the professions. Buhari, Yaradua, IBB, Murtala Muhammad, Abdusalamai et.c would have been good lawyers, doctors and engineers if they had wanted to. The north planned to dominate the army while we wanted to control civilian professions, which strategy was right or wrong history will prove but you always get what you deserve nothing more.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Frankenstein: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
bokohalal:

Quota system is part of Nigerian laws. What is the problem again?
Quota system in northern Nigeria is different. Too much nepotism and favoritism have been in existence in that region since 1914.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

hehhehe.he didnt failed,stop the lies.he didnt just had the motivation and that is why he dropped out,he never failed.

buhari's own is that both in science and art courses,he was very poor.
having poor grades in both science and art courses isn't a good one at all except u are a replica of buhari.

lit. in English=pass
maths=f9
is that a sign of an intelligent student?
whether u like it or not buhari is going to aso rock on the 15th of february 2015 so tell ur shoeless president to show us his ssce for us to compare with buhari's own
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

has buhari shown u is test and examination papers?
someone with no school certificate isn't worth ruling us
Tell Gej and the first lady to show us their own
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by MyNameIsMyName: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

and how brilliant was buhari?
a brilliant student with f9 in maths and a pass in lit. in English,right?
very poor in science courses and just so bad as well in art courses,is that ur definition of brilliancy?
that's not my definition of brillancy but someone can finish secondary school in nine years
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by bokohalal(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
major466:

A general who got into the army through the back door is not qualified to be called a General. Buhari is a Liar!
What are the requirements for getting into the military?
Man mi, dem no dey pick General for ground. You do some courses to get there.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by Frankenstein: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adminisher:

Quota system was not existing in Nigeria 1961. The Nigerian army in particular did not need quota system at all. Nobody wanted to join the Army. You have to always think about things instead of depending on stories (lies) your parents told you and distorting your own vision. The army was the most looked down upon thing a young man could do in the south then. Southerners like Obasanjo joined the Army because they were poor and lacked opportunities, northerners were actively encouraging their best and brightest to join the army instead of going on to university to learn the professions. Buhari, Yaradua, IBB, Murtala Muhammad, Abdusalamai et.c would have been good lawyers, doctors and engineers if they had wanted to. The north planned to dominate the army while we wanted to control civilian professions, which strategy was right or wrong history will prove but you always get what you deserve nothing more.
You've missed the point. Quota system in my previous statement refers to special waivers and favours for Northerners which is still in practice.

The north never had any plan to dominate the military; they just couldn't compete with their southern counterparts in other sectors so they mostly opted for military service.

Ojukwu had a degree from a reputable British university and still joined the Nigeria army.
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by tommysparks: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adminisher:

and that Is how the brightest students of the north in the military plunged nigeria into this mess we have found ourselves now such that we have to look for a messiah in a 72 year old grandpa who also joined in plunging our country into this abyss of backwardness and mismanagement we find ourselves
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by cjrane: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
tommysparks:
Major General mohammadu or mohammed BUHARI born in1942 started primary school in1952 and finished secondary school in 1961 joined the army in 1962 and wrote Cambridge in 1961 and was classmate to shehu yaradua who joined the army in 1959.

Laff wan kill me!
Buhari should know he cannot forge, he should stop the nonsense lol... grin
Re: Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. by tommysparks: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2015
The courts called off their strike yesterday, grandpa is gonna have a hell of a time defending his wasc and the perjury case in d army. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

[picture] Proof That #maypac Fight Was Staged / Breaking News: Comprehensive list of New Ministers And Their Portfolios / Why Has Cyril Stober Refused To Retire Even After Due Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.