Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (37517 Views)

Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Although I condemn this violence which is currently ongoing. I also feel the people are just responding to how they feel about GEJ and it will be totally unfair to pin it on GMB or the APC. GEJ is just lucky the southern part of Nigeria is occupied by refined citizens otherwise he would have received the same treatment.
In some guys opinion GEJ didn't act as the president of the whole Nation he just never bothered about the North. and I totally agree.

2 Likes

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by JEITO: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Now you see why the South is developing faster than the North even though the north have led the country longer than the south.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by free2ryhme: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
okiezman:

Tell me your ward @ yabaleft so aw get you tramadol to calm your craze

Wow! You just confirmed your house address on nairaland. Don't worry seun will send you are farewell note grin
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Uteghe(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am a member of PDP and I can say that this assault are planned by PDP to attract sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Ephemmm: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
olusolaj:
Arrest them all...including their illiterate master bukori and their sponsor tinuburuku if possible

Including their grand master - Ewele Jonathan coupled with Onileorita Metupuru..
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by magicalmykel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Catch and lock them all

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
okiezman:
Security agencies are said to be battling to disperse some suspected opposition thugs in Bauchi.

Details of the confrontation are sketchy but the incident coincides with the campaign rally of President Goodluck Jonathan in the Bauchi State capital today, Wednesday.

The convoy of the president was allegedly stoned by some hoodlums in Katsina on Tuesday.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-battle-hoodlums-as-jonathan-campaigns-in-bauchi/

I hope they dispensed some live ammo and used their batons judiciously.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by notoriousbabe: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
cleancarsauto:
aYO fAYOSE STARTED all these
he started it and boys have tooked over,now they are complaing
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ellechrystal(f): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
gebest:
They are not APC thugs, they are PDP faction APC is a peace loving party that is why u have Chief Dr. John Odigie Oyegun as its national chairman.
U need Jesus..
How can u say that? Now it's on Gej u r happy if it were on buhari u will cry a river..
No worry na feb14 go show.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
jorlons:
Although I condemn this violence which is currently ongoing. I also feel the people are just responding to how they feel about GEJ and it will be totally unfair to pin it on GMB or the APC. GEJ is just lucky the southern part of Nigeria is occupied by refined citizens otherwise he would have received the same treatment.
In some guys opinion GEJ didn't act as the president of the whole Nation he just never bothered about the North. and I totally agree.

if southern nigeria wanted to react violently,theey would take it out on GMB and not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Codedworld1: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
instead of them to tell us there achievement in the last 6 year they are there making buhari more famous day by day.nonsense.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
Hahahahaha... this is a joke right. I hope it is....lmao.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ellechrystal(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
I tell u.Bunch of backward spirits led by desert spirits.. spirits of destruction full their head..
Ppl who don't encourage western education, how in d world will they reason well?
JEITO:
Now you see why the South is developing faster than the North even though the north have led the country longer than the south.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Change by violence ? Is that what you want
Not at all bro, but every Nigerian including GEJ knows these ppl are not as refined as the south. You can't compare a southern illiterate to a northern the southerner will always be more refined. But GEJ neglected them, allowing them pass through hell without paying visits to them to show your support. Now it's time to be re-elected you are canvassing for their votes. I sincerely wish they can be patient and wait till february. But to be honest I'm more angry @ GEJ for this than any other thing he just ruled over one part of Nigeria
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by PointB: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

Did you graduate from the same school as Buhari? tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by greatnow: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
indeed your father spoken while he lived, your english grammer is lower than mama P's own, before you remove dust from someone's eye plz check yours because there is log of wood in it.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by nzeadachie: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

You sound like a fool... #NoOffence..

You seem to forget that the Presidents first job is the protection of lives and properties before anything else.

And to say that the people hide and protect the same people killing them is just the most ridiculously stupiid thing I have ever heard. If the government whom they have elected to protect them has chosen not to, then why is he seeking their votes?

You keep peddling this silly theory of the people protecting the insurgents.. So what you want to tell us here is that the thousands of displaced persons that have been driven out of their homes, lost their livelihoods, lost kids, parents and spouses to these same insurgents, lost their homes and currently have fled to foreign countries to live as refugees in camps are protecting the people who have destroyed their lives.. grin

Even from a moral stand point, where does Jonathan find the effrontery to go ask for their votes when he has failed to protect them?

Dont worry.. Keep thinking you are immune to attacks.. The day of awakening would be the day the first bomb drops outside of the North.. Then you would be in panic mode and realize just how fhucked up the Nation truly is. Now that it is only happening up North and can easily be contained, the government is busy paying lip service to it. When it spreads, you would not be able to walk from your house to the cyber cafe to type this foolishness.
DON'T BLAME GOODLUCK FOR ANYTHING, THEY WANT SHARIA AND THEY GET SHARIA IF YOU DOUGHT ME YOU ASK YERIMA AND BUHARI, LET THEM NO RUN FOR SHARIA, YOU KNOW THAT IT'S DUTY FOR STATE GOVERNMENT TO BUILD SCHOOL FOR THOSE ANIMALS STILL GOODLUCK BUILT SCHOOL FOR THEM AND THEY'RE WAITING FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND BATH THEM FORCE THEM TO THE SCHOOL, IT'S JUST THE BEGINING, INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONDEMN THEIR ALMAJIRI CULTURE WHERE SOMEBODY WILL BORN MALE CHILD AFTER 5 YEARS HE WILL SETTLE HIM WITH PLASTIC PLATE TO GO OUT AND BEGG FOR FOOD, IT'S JUST THE BEGINING I DON'T MERCY FOR THEM

2 Likes

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by babestella: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Uteghe:
Am a member of PDP and I can say that this assault are planned by PDP to attract sympathy.

Hey! Why are you lying?
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by tushburg(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
APshits and violence

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by babestella: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC supporters una do well oooo. Keep attacking the president, In few days to come your eyes will clear and you will know that election is not won by attacks and insult on the president of a nation.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by JEITO: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
I tell u.Bunch of backward spirits led by desert spirits.. spirits of destruction full their head..
Ppl who don't encourage western education, how in d world will they reason well?
it will only take something supernatural for that to happen. But unfortunately, they don't seem to want to progress.

Smh
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ellechrystal(f): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
JEITO:
it will only take something supernatural for that to happen. But unfortunately, they don't seem to want to progress.

Smh
Retrogressive sets of cows.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by mrmaze(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
ibnusman:
In kano today in front of my eyez school boys who on their way coming back from school tear PDP banner and cheers up saying 'bama yi' bamayi. Meaning 'we are nt interested anymore'. That was school boys who are just 10 to 15. They need change. What of us who are 20 and above? Taaaaaaaa
!!!!!

ok!!! you are the person who help them to carry their bags while they were doing it..... Grow ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by MadCow1: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T BLAME GOODLUCK FOR ANYTHING, THEY WANT SHARIA AND THEY GET SHARIA IF YOU DOUGHT ME YOU ASK YERIMA AND BUHARI, LET THEM NO RUN FOR SHARIA, YOU KNOW THAT IT'S DUTY FOR STATE GOVERNMENT TO BUILD SCHOOL FOR THOSE ANIMALS STILL GOODLUCK BUILT SCHOOL FOR THEM AND THEY'RE WAITING FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND BATH THEM FORCE THEM TO THE SCHOOL, IT'S JUST THE BEGINING, INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONDEMN THEIR ALMAJIRI CULTURE WHERE SOMEBODY WILL BORN MALE CHILD AFTER 5 YEARS HE WILL SETTLE HIM WITH PLASTIC PLATE TO GO OUT AND BEGG FOR FOOD, IT'S JUST THE BEGINING I DON'T MERCY FOR THEM

Okay..

Let's talk about Sharia for a second..

Zamfara State is the only state (as at my last recollection) that practices the Sharia Judicia system. Zamfara State has not had any crazy incident outside of that one issue that got some international attention and was eventually commuted. Zamfara State has never been attacked by Islamic Militants. The militants that have been wrecking havocs in Borno State and Adamawa are not from Zamfara State. So far, the Sharia Legal system seems yo be working just fine in Zamfara State.

The rest of your post just reeks of pure ignorance.. Here is a brief summary of what the word Almajiri means..

The word Almajiri emanated from an Arabic word Almuhajir meaning “immigrant”. The name was given to qur’anic pupils, in most of the present day northern Nigeria, for they left their home towns usually to other places or to a popular teacher to obtain sound qur’anic education.

Almajiri is a general name given to both student and destitute but with different meaning to each. Whereas almajiri (student) is meant generally for qur’anic student, almajiri (destitute) is simply a beggar (whether child or adult). Almajiri (student) too, begs for alms and food, but only at a specified time, that is after school break or on school-free days, unlike almajiri (beggar) who only stops begging when he falls asleep.

Nobody is asking for your mercy as it isn't worth nothing more that what it actually is which is; Emotions.. What we are asking for is that the President who was elected to protect lives and properties of NIGERIANS irrespective of tribe, tongue, religion, creed, color, way of life, culture or even the circumstances of their birth, live up to his responsibilities.

You have a brain for a reason, use it.. I am not a Muslim, nor am I a Northerner, but as far as government is concerned, all these bias should not matter.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

You sound like a fool... #NoOffence..

You seem to forget that the Presidents first job is the protection of lives and properties before anything else.

And to say that the people hide and protect the same people killing them is just the most ridiculously stupiid thing I have ever heard. If the government whom they have elected to protect them has chosen not to, then why is he seeking their votes?

You keep peddling this silly theory of the people protecting the insurgents.. So what you want to tell us here is that the thousands of displaced persons that have been driven out of their homes, lost their livelihoods, lost kids, parents and spouses to these same insurgents, lost their homes and currently have fled to foreign countries to live as refugees in camps are protecting the people who have destroyed their lives.. grin

Even from a moral stand point, where does Jonathan find the effrontery to go ask for their votes when he has failed to protect them?

Dont worry.. Keep thinking you are immune to attacks.. The day of awakening would be the day the first bomb drops outside of the North.. Then you would be in panic mode and realize just how fhucked up the Nation truly is. Now that it is only happening up North and can easily be contained, the government is busy paying lip service to it. When it spreads, you would not be able to walk from your house to the cyber cafe to type this foolishness.
Bro aside from your Monicker I think you are indeed very intelligent grin You took the words right out of my mind. Although I do not support the violence which is barbaric; these ppl are simply responding based on neglect. GEJ has no moral grounds to canvass for their votes. The luck we in the south have is that we are bounded by the atlantic making it a bit difficult for terrorists if you get my drift. GEJ should have shown to them that he truly cared. GEJ like I've always said should thank God the southerners are refined.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by mrmaze(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
duni04:

Gbaun! Gbaun! Gbaun!
grin

since I read his comments, i just dey cough.... Na wa o
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Caramia2020(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Smiles, Aboki n Apc plus violent act equal to Change, dis change is indeed oblivious. LolSmiles, Aboki n Apc plus violent act equal to Change, dis change is indeed oblivious. LolSmiles, Aboki n Apc plus violent act equal to Change, dis change is indeed oblivious. Lol
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by nzeadachie: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
jorlons:
Bro aside from your Monicker I think you are indeed very intelligent grin You took the words right out of my mind. Although I do not support the violence which is barbaric; these ppl are simply responding based on neglect. GEJ has no moral grounds to canvass for their votes. The luck we in the south have is that we are bounded by the atlantic making it a bit difficult for terrorists if you get my drift. GEJ should have shown to them that he truly cared. GEJ like I've always said should thank God the southerners are refined.
WHY CAN'T THEY RESPOND THROUGH THEIR VOTE? THEY HAVE SENSE? AND GOODLUCK WILL GO THERE AND BATH TREM TOO, FOR YOUR INFORMATION NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by danypoolson(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
This shows that the need Gej to remove their backward mentality..those people are too backward..GMB was lucky he has campaign in the south.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by nzeadachie: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Okay..

Let's talk about Sharia for a second..

Zamfara State is the only state (as at my last recollection) that practices the Sharia Judicia system. Zamfara State has not had any crazy incident outside of that one issue that got some international attention and was eventually commuted. Zamfara State has never been attacked by Islamic Militants. The militants that have been wrecking havocs in Borno State and Adamawa are not from Zamfara State. So far, the Sharia Legal system seems yo be working just fine in Zamfara State.

The rest of your post just reeks of pure ignorance.. Here is a brief summary of what the word Almajiri means..

The word Almajiri emanated from an Arabic word Almuhajir meaning “immigrant”. The name was given to qur’anic pupils, in most of the present day northern Nigeria, for they left their home towns usually to other places or to a popular teacher to obtain sound qur’anic education.

Almajiri is a general name given to both student and destitute but with different meaning to each. Whereas almajiri (student) is meant generally for qur’anic student, almajiri (destitute) is simply a beggar (whether child or adult). Almajiri (student) too, begs for alms and food, but only at a specified time, that is after school break or on school-free days, unlike almajiri (beggar) who only stops begging when he falls asleep.

Nobody is asking for your mercy as it isn't worth nothing more that what it actually is which is; Emotions.. What we are asking for is that the President who was elected to protect lives and properties of NIGERIANS irrespective of tribe, tongue, religion, creed, color, way of life, culture or even the circumstances of their birth, live up to his responsibilities.

You have a brain for a reason, use it.. I am not a Muslim, nor am I a Northerner, but as far as government is concerned, all these bias should not matter.
AND THEY HAVE LEARNED THE TEACHING OF YOUR SO CALLED QURAN, IS IT GOODLUCK THAT SENT THEM TO THE TEACHINGS? DON'T FORGET THIS QUOTE BELLOW

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by iwaeda: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
wonder why we want to go back in Nigeria just like Egypt, Tunisia and Libya did; why are we going to vote for someone who will not be able to govern plausibly except for stereotype mind. That was the reason Idiagbon, Tayo Akpata was in charge of SMC and PTF respectively those days, because this man can not comprehend the reality of governance. Even the APC claiming change, how are you sure they will organise credible election like we have now. Our economy may not improve at the rate we expected but things are moving. Ask your self how many jobs has Lagos provided except for LASTMA, KAI, despite billions of taxes from all companies and staff in Lagos. God will help our land and give us mind to think rightly. Tomorrow is not far, but the havoc may be irredeemable. Vote wisely!!!!!
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by MadCow1: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
jorlons:

In a perfectly sane world, Madness is the only freedom.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.