Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (37534 Views)

Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Senjuchiha: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Suljosh:
Al does blaming APC I have one word for you. IDIOTAS.
...ur papa
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by MadCow1: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND THEY HAVE LEARNED THE TEACHING OF YOUR SO CALLED QURAN, IS IT GOODLUCK THAT SENT THEM TO THE TEACHINGS? DON'T FORGET THIS QUOTE BELLOW

You may want to sober up before you make your next post because you sound inebriated.

What on earth has that post made by one man got to do with the abduction of innocent school girls or the massacre of Polythecnic students? What has Sharia got to do with your Presidents inability to carry out his number duty and responsibility towars the Nigerian people? undecided

Like I said to you before, You have a brain, use it.. But first, take a nap and sleep off the hangover.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Senjuchiha: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
sammyj:
P[b]DP started with their thuggery attribute. let them kill themselves if they like, as for me sha it change all the way. Embrace change vote one of the most distinguished gentleman in Nigeria Vote for the peoples general Buhari!!![/b]
......sms lyk u v a loosed nut in ur brain
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ishiamu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
wordsbase:
You talk as if there isn't any real frustration at this present administration. You talk as if anyone that chants in favor of the opposition is a paid agent.

They paid n u know that admit 2 d truth
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Senjuchiha: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
robay:
May God purnish those who ever mention a.p.c on any violence issue,na only a.p.c party dy nigeria ? Wot of labour party,SDP,APGA and many other parties.useless PDP
.....no b apc pple dy shout buhari dy....na dt same God go punish ur family 4 bearing false witness...idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by bado10(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
olusolaj:
Arrest them all...including their illiterate master bukori and their sponsor tinuburuku if possible
Hahahhaha
My broda it's too late to cry when the head is cut off. Gej be ready to vacate that seat
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by IGBOSON1: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
RedBenson:
What then is the function of the "peace accord" agreement signed days ago? Where is the effect? Is the APC's presidential candidate and every other one found guilty in this barbaric act not supposed to be disqualified from the race?

^^^Bros, you don't use 'peace accord' and 'northerners' in the same sentence!.....Remember 'Aburi accord'!? sad

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Retrogressive sets of cows.
Sometimes I read comments and I laugh. Just when bombs start dropping in the south that is when you lots will know that refined southerners can hurl stones and bottles too. Bokoharam is also being fought by the camerounians and the chadians before ppl start pinning it on Buhari. Terrorists are fought with seriousness, it didn't take more than three years for the Americans to take down the smartest, most dreaded terrorist in the world, why is it taking GEJ five years n then you go canvassing for their votes when you know your opposition is a Rtd General and a northerner plus ur campaign team making fun of them. They will of cause choose the person who will protect them. GEJ doesn't need to look to the US he should take a cue from Chad and Cameroun who are taking this thing serious. They may be retrogressive but I can't imagine how you see a set of humans and then NIGERIANs as COWs. NB: Not all northerners are fulanis or hausas. GMB is just fulani. To shock you this was exactly the same way GEJ's own ppl (the Ijaws) were treated during the time of militancy till a northerner (Yar'ardua) whose memory was recently insulted swung to action.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Retrogressive sets of cows.
Sometimes I read comments and I laugh. Just when bombs start dropping in the south that is when you lots will know that refined southerners can hurl stones and bottles too.

Bokoharam is also being fought by the camerounians and the chadians before ppl start pinning it on Buhari. Terrorists are fought with seriousness, it didn't take more than three years for the Americans to take down the smartest, most dreaded terrorist in the world, why is it taking GEJ five years n then you go canvassing for their votes when you know your opposition is a Rtd General and a northerner plus ur campaign team making fun of them.

They will of necessity choose the person who will protect them. GEJ doesn't need to look to the US he should take a cue from Chad and Cameroun who are taking this thing serious. They may be retrogressive but I can't imagine how you see a set of humans and then NIGERIANs as COWs.

NB: Not all northerners are fulanis or hausas. GMB is just fulani. To shock you this was exactly the same way GEJ's own ppl (the Ijaws) were treated during the time of militancy till a northerner (Yar'ardua) whose memory was recently insulted swung to action.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
iyalaiya...oponu oshi grin
omo eran jati jati
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHY CAN'T THEY RESPOND THROUGH THEIR VOTE? THEY HAVE SENSE? AND GOODLUCK WILL GO THERE AND BATH TREM TOO, FOR YOUR INFORMATION NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
If @MadCow1 couldn't help you then I'm afraid I can't also
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by nzeadachie: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

You may want to sober up before you make your next post because you sound inebriated.

What on earth has that post made by one man got to do with the abduction of innocent school girls or the massacre of Polythecnic students? What has Sharia got to do with your Presidents inability to carry out his number duty and responsibility towars the Nigerian people? undecided

Like I said to you before, You have a brain, use it.. But first, take a nap and sleep off the hangover.
I HAVE SDAID IT THEY WANT SHARIA AND THEY GET SHARIA, I DON'T PITTY THEM, THEY KNOW ALL THOSE SO CALLED BOKO HARAMS THEY LIVE AND GROW TOGETHER, BY THE WAY DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID WHEN IHEJIRIKA FOUGHT THOSE PARASITES? MY PRAYER IS LET EVERYBODY GO ON THEIR OWN WE ARE NOT ONE AND WE CAN NEVER BE ONE, LET THEM PRACTICE THEIR SHARIA WELL IF THEY LIKE LET SHEKAU AND BUHARI CONTEST FOR PRESTDENT OF AREWANISTAN

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by olamkas: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
noblealuu:
But seriously I dnt like all these attacks on GEJ campaign convoy and voyage. APC folks shuld relax and do the needful @ the polls. Electioneering violence will rather mar the chances of GMB. APC stalwarts shuld curtail the excesses of its supporters forthwit! The violence is uncalled for biko. GMB has d capacity from all indications and feelers gathered so far to send GEJ back to Otuoke if God really wants him in Aso villa coz d voice of the pple has alwayz been and will remain the voice of God!

Dnt let me belive the propaganda that a whole lot of APC peeps are touts. Peace be still!!!
Why shouting apc all the time. These are most likely ordinary agrieved people who are not politician at all. Were they even said to be wearing apc t shirts in the first place? These are people suffering the menace of bh which the fg is not handling appropriately
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by jorlons(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

if southern nigeria wanted to react violently,theey would take it out on GMB and not GEJ.
Under what moral grounds will that happen cause as a southerner I can't find one. I am thankful to the north cause a northerner (Yar'ardua) ended militancy when other govt. Paid lip service to the issue. And how has GEJ improved on the Niger Delta and how has he reciprocated that same act to the North.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by dorodee(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
cleancarsauto:
aYO fAYOSE STARTED all these

Fayose started nothing.... Aboki sees the election as Christian vs Moslem. it doesn't matter what anyone says.. not even Buhari can tame them... I've lived all my life in the North so I know how they reason... This election can never be devoid of violence in the North! !!

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by shizzle11(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
gbogbo awon ile mi ati emi omo eran jati jati ati asinwin ni wa
Aseee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by olamkas: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Silly comment.

Yet buhari d bastard campaigned freely in bayelsa.

Because he was welcomed there and GEJ wasn't
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Police were at fault. They decided to chase away APC supporters who had attended with brooms. Then the media claims APC supporters were violent.

This was from eyewitness account on another thread.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by coldFLARES1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
noblealuu:
But seriously I dnt like all these attacks on GEJ campaign convoy and voyage. APC folks shuld relax and do the needful @ the polls. Electioneering violence will rather mar the chances of GMB. APC stalwarts shuld curtail the excesses of its supporters forthwit! The violence is uncalled for biko. GMB has d capacity from all indications and feelers gathered so far to send GEJ back to Otuoke if God really wants him in Aso villa coz d voice of the pple has alwayz been and will remain the voice of God!

Dnt let me belive the propaganda that a whole lot of APC peeps are touts. Peace be still!!!
My brother, the convenient name to call whoever doesn't support you is 'opposition'. Don't u consider GEJ a man lacking in shame to make campaign rounds to the north, especially the NE? This man presided and abdicated his responsibility while more than 13,000 of their kiths and kins were slaughtered yet Metuh added insult to it when he said the BH were restricted that area, otherwise they would captured half of the country.
Pray a member of your family experiences violent death so you can understand their grievances.
On my honour, there are two things I would not do if I was the president: firstly, pay a courtesy call on the emir of Kano (the man who wanted to spoil the technology I am using to fight corruption) and secondly, go anywhere near the NE to campaign since they are now sacrificed to maintain the rest of Nigeria's territorial integrity by a rampaging BH

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by abdulnabdul: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
ishiamu:
APC loves violence like some girls loves sex

Front page
The angry youths are jus tired of bn deceived.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by danielmasarro: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC wants change by violence,i don't think that's how barrack obama won his campaign titled "change"..I still believe that after all this problems GEJ will definitely win because the politics will be played in the high places where all those hoodlums won't participate..
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
ishiamu:

They paid n u know that admit 2 d truth
Don't be overtly cynical. So that i boo the president must be conclusive of my being under the employ of the opposition?
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
Aseee cheesy
grin grin thank God u wrote that after all
... grin grin
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Johnbosco77(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
case study of a blind man calling another man blind man. use ur head nwanne.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by topedorichkid: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why can't all this tyrants and authocrates live this democratic government to continue. People should destroying GEJ buses eh
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ishiamu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
wordsbase:
Don't be overtly cynical. So that i boo the president must be conclusive of my being under the employ of the opposition?

http://naijasinglegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/image.jpg
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
ishiamu:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/image.jpg

Lol.. cheesy ... childish you...it's past your bed time.. good night. smiley
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by shizzle11(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin thank God u wrote that after all
... grin grin
It was meant for you cheesy

yeye pikin, u no wan get sense abi cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by dorodee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
GenBuhari:
Police were at fault. They decided to chase away APC supporters who had attended with brooms. Then the media claims APC supporters were violent.

This was from eyewitness account on another thread.

why on earth will they attend PDP rally with brooms? Northern boys and troubles they are inseparable... I pity Christians in these places during this election. ... last time it was dogs and baboons. .. this time even human beings will be soaked in blood... it's either their way or no way.... what a people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ishiamu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
wordsbase:

Lol.. cheesy ... childish you...it's past your bed time.. good night. smiley

grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
okiezman:
Updated:

There was pandemonium on Thursday at the Ibrahim Babangida Square, Venue of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential campaign rally in Bauchi as angry youths pelted dignitaries at the event with dangerous objects like hammer, stones and slippers among other things.

The youths, whose source of grievances could not be immediately ascertained, destroyed some of the canopies and plastic chairs.

The ‘supporters’, who had, before the arrival of President Goodluck Jonathan and his entourage, chanted solidarity songs for the President and the PDP and marched round the venue with their drums and placards with the President’s picture, became unruly during the programme and began pelting dignitaries on the stand.

Security operatives had a tough time dispersing the restless supporters, who had stormed the square in large in large number.

A similar incident occurred on Monday when Governor Isa Yuguda and other dignitaries were stoned at the PDP governorship campaign rally at the Darazo mini-stadium by angry youths believed to be supporters of the opposition All Progressives Congress.

The FCT Minister, Senator Bala Mohammed, was pelted with bottled and sachet water while he was making his speech and pleading with the people of the state to vote for and support Jonathan and the PDP during next month’s general elections.

Other dignitaries, who were on the stand with the FCT minister while he was making his speech, were also stoned. Others bent down to avoid being hit by any of the missiles.

The minister paused for some seconds to wipe off water from his face.

Mohammed called on the President and other dignitaries to ignore the ugly turn of events, alleging that it was the handwork of the opposition.

“Fellow supporters of PDP, lets ignore what is happening. This is politics. It is the handwork of those who are bent on destroying politics in Nigeria,” he added.

When he shouted, “Nigeria”, the crowd shouted back “sai Buhari”, “sai Baba Buhari”, others chanted “Bama yi,” “Bama yi”, meaning we don’t support PDP.

All throughout the rally, which was very brief, youths chanted their support for the opposition APC presidential candidate, Maj. Gen Muhammad Buhari, saying “Nigeria, sai Buhari.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-battle-hoodlums-as-jonathan-campaigns-in-bauchi/

shocked shocked cool shocked apc sha Nawa oo

what d bleep..

and no one was caught abi...

y not catch just one to know whr dey belong...

I smell big fish PDPian
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
It was meant for you cheesy

yeye pikin, u no wan get sense abi cheesygrin
bros, no be u go write wetin u want ni? Na so e go be na. U don write am, even say amen, wetin come konsign me abeg?

I follow u fight that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.