Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! (3873 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by blemon44(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
[b]It seems where ever the wind blows we find Femi Fani-Kayode, and this time its clear to every Nigerian that he is doing the bidding of his master President Goodluck Jonathan.

Femi-Fani in an onslaught of verbal attacks has demanded that the presidential candidate Buhari “Withdraw From The Election Now And Report To The Nearest Police Station”.

“Buhari is not a Nigerian citizen, he is from Dogondoutchi Town in Dosso Niger Republic, he must be disqualified for contravening section 28 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”.

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organization.

The bigger question is: Was GEJ even right to appoint Femi Fani to speak for him?

It is arguable with Fani-Kayode’s given appointment if President Jonathan is really interested in fighting corruption.

Fani-Kayode is currently being prosecuted by the EFCC for alleged corruption.

It was claimed that Fani-Kayode stole N19.5 billion of the Aviation Intervention Fund but the courts case was thrown out for lack of evidence.

In 2008, Keyamo filed a bogus 47-count money laundering case on behalf of the Farida Waziri-led EFCC in which he claimed that Chief Fani-Kayode had laundered N200m, this was reduced from N200m to N99 on 40 counts of which 38 were recently thrown out.

“The remaining two counts, which represent N1m each, are to be defended on February 23rd and 24th.”

All this from a man, who only last year declared support for ODUDUWA REPUBLIC which calls for the divide of Nigeria[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by eunisam: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
And some peeps want a foreigner as our president? Nigerians say NO! Like the comment if you say NO .
Modified: add source to your post mr. OP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by eaglechild: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by thaoriginator: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
No, Buhari is an alien. Shameless pigs!

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by clevvermind(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
he should prove it if he can.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Enoquin(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
undecided It brings to mind Donald trump and Obama

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by WisdomFlakes: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
This better be a sick joke, coz if it ain't then PDP has TOTALLY LOST IT. Next they'll be asking for his Birth Certificate.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Akinsz: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
The man is a traitor like his father. His father said education is not met for the poor. So, he meant only the rich should have access to education. Can you imagine? A bastard will always remain bastard. Sai buhari!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP thinkers are running out of ideas and lies to fabricate. To make matters worse, they are not even churning out sensible and believable lies again.

Woes unto yee liars....PDPee

#Change

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by fyneguy: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have a feeling FFK is deliberately working against Jona o

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Kagarko(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
This good for nothing dude is some thing else.

Thank God Nigerians are now wise from this types of comments.

Just yesterday he debunks death wish on GMB by Fayose.
We knew that this could be the next propaganda and it's dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by minifuworld: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
truely is nt a nigerian is a God snt to nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by babadee1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is the kind of people Jonathan appoints to work for him. The main job of a president is to appoint good people to work in the interests of the Nigerian people.
Based on his appointment of FFK there is absolutely no doubt that Jonathan is a person with poor judgment and a terrible judge of character. He will continue to appoint misfits to rule over Nigeria should he somehow return as president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Joel3(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonathan (pay Master of FFK) must be smiling by now.

Because FFK is doing for a him a great Job.

This has really turn into comedy
[/size]
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by crownprince102: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Certificate over! Nationality next..... Chai, FFK...... You are a disgrace to Ile Ife the source of all yorubas. Can't imagine a sychophant like you hails from the city.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Mutuwa(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Jonathan (pay Master of FFK) must be smiling by now.

Because FFK is doing for a him a great Job.

This has really turn into comedy
[/size]

Serious "Harold" character FFK is...en too no say e mumu pass cow!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by BRAV0O(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
U see that man ffk keep loosing it, what a big betrayal Gej/pdp better watch their back already

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by ramdris(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
For GEJ to win, FFK must go cos to me ehn, the guy na worst marketer. Everyday chasing customers (sorry supporters) away with loose mouth. Wat an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by thunderrider: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oh no

FFK again!!!
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
This guy needs to be tamed,he's always high on drug,he needs to be forced to rehab,foolish crackhead

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by abbeyberry(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is better off a joke? like GEJ like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by waternogeteneny: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
This one no be news... See this thread for first hand disclosure. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2099535/jonathans-massive-campaign-rally-onitsha/5#29901337
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK is threatening Basket Mouth and I go die in comedy business

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK is my boy,give him food and he'll sing for you - Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Faun(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK has continued to disgrace himself and his Yoruba race.
The people who used to hail him during his days of s..t.upidity in the early 2014 (Ilugunboy, Berem, Aresa, Demdem) now look like complete oafs. He ain't Omoluabi no more.
FFK is a representative of his people. Give him food and he'd even slap his own father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Demdem(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:
The people who used to hail him during his days of s..t.upidity in the early 2014 (Ilugunboy, Berem, Aresa, Demdem) now look like complete oafs. He ain't Omoluabi no more.
FFK is a representative of his people. Give him food and he'd even slap his own father.

The only remarkable thing FFK has ever done in his miserable life is smashing Bianca relentlessly. For this, Demdem respects him. Other than this i have always maintained that he is very useless.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Faun(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

The only remarkable thing FFK has ever done in his miserable life is smashing Bianca relentlessly. For this, Demdem respects him. Other than this i have always maintained that he is very useless.

Lame. Your FFK has coked himself so much on heroin and marijuana, he began to fantasize about women. Even the same woman he claimed he dated came out threatening to sue his stoned a..s.s, he had to cower in fear.
I've never believed anything he said. Anything at all, so I never take him serious.
You can't say you agree he dated those women, but at the same time say you discard the rest of the rubbish he says. It just makes you look a clown, in fact. grin

Bottomline is, you and your band of clowns were following him with praises until he turned on you and your party, and started acting out his usual cocaine-aided s..t.upidity. Now you all call him names. Awww, poor things grin

Well for me, FFK has always been an i..d.iot, and FFK will always be an i..d.iot. No exceptions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by olu77(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:

This Fani hen I don tire for him case.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
This was the same accusation that the NPN led government did to Abdulrahman Sugaba in 1980. They accused the Majority Leader of the Borno State House of Assembly of being a Chadian and then deported him.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Demdem(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:

Lame. Your FFK has coked himself so much on heroin and marijuana, he began to fantasize about women. Even the same woman he claimed he dated came out threatening to sue his stoned a..s.s, he had to cower in fear.
I've never believed anything he said. Anything at all, so I never take him serious.
You can't say you agree he dated those women, but at the same time say you discard the rest of the rubbish he says. It just makes you look a clown, in fact. grin

Bottomline is, you and your band of clowns were following him with praises until he turned on you and your party, and started acting out his usual cocaine-aided s..t.upidity. Now you all call him names. Awww, poor things grin

Well for me, FFK has always been an i..d.iot, and FFK will always be an i..d.iot. No exceptions.

Fool, showcase just a post of mine where i ever praised FFK for anything in his miserable life except him smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly which i respect him for then i will know that u arent a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Faun(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, showcase just a post of mine where i ever praised FFK except him smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly which i respect him for then i will know that u arent a bastard.

"Smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly"? You no see clown?
You implied FFK is a fool and shouldn't be taken serious, but at the same time believe his fake delusions about dating Bianca, yet discard the rest of the damning statements he's been making about APC and the rest of their supporters? Then you're worse than the dumbest hypocrite I can think of.

APC dumb supporters and their patchy principles grin. Kpeleh o grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=38pt]This guy is destroying Jonathan's campaign , He thinks Nigerians are sheeple and goats[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post SE state rojects Here,.. / See What FFK’s Ex Girlfriend,Ada Uchegbu Said About Biafrans Joining APC(Pic) / TY Danjuma Under Fire Over Inciting Statements On Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.