Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) (1839 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Reasons:

1. This is a recent Picture of Buhari
2. There is no "Literature in English" as at 1961.
3. A statement of result is not supposed to be issued by Ministry of Education.
4. There is nothing like "Class" then. What we have then was "Form".
5. How can Buhari have A1 in IGBO
6. F9 in Mathematics speaks alot about your IQ

Finally, share your opinion on this and list your own observation as well.

Let me warn the Jobless APC and PDP E-warriors online that I am not a member of PDP or APC. So if you come online to curse or insult me...May all the curses in Psalms 109 rest upon you and your family Amen.

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by MoodysMood: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
His name was spelt wrongly. Instead of Muhammadu, they wrote Mohamed.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by worthytalk: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
What I can only say is that the last has not been heard in this certificate saga which I strongly believe Buhari has questions to answer. But this shows how shallow and myopic APC is.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by sydneyboss(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everything is wrong about this certificate!!!!

Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
My people this is the Nigeria we have find ourselves and some idiots still come online making noise and silly arguments. No doubt Jonathan is a total failure and Buhari is not qualified to rule for been an ex coup plotter. For disrupting a democratic government from disqualified him from contesting any democratic setting.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by nobilis: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
celeboi:
My people this is the Nigeria we have find ourselves and some idiots still come online making noise and silly arguments. No doubt Jonathan is a total failure and Buhari is not qualified to rule for been an ex coup plotter. For disrupting a democratic government from disqualified him from contesting any democratic setting.

With the lack of proper punctuation in your own post, I wonder what you think qualifies you to castigate Buhari.

Secondly, it seems your knowledge of history is flawed.
Buhari had no hand in the 1983 coup. He didn't have any hand in planning or executing the coup. Buhari was in Jos when the coup happened. It was after the coup that the army officers called on Buhari to come and take over governance of Nigeria. Babangida and Abacha know more about that 1983 coup than Buhari. Get your facts straight.

Lastly, what Buhari presented is not a certificate. I wonder why people who claim to be educated cannot read. Yet they feel a self-righteous indignation against Buhari, calling him illiterate and uneducated.
On that paper, it was clearly written "Statement of Result".
Buhari lost his certificate. And he applied for a statement of result recently from the school he attended, and it was given to him by the school, even with the WASC computer sheet to support it.

Why all the fuss again?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by nobilis: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
sydneyboss:
Everything is wrong about this certificate!!!!

You and the OP also have a low IQ.

Was Buhari admitted to any university? So why does your red line in your own picture show that he failed Maths but "gained admission".
Were you the one who gave him admission?
Or you didn't hear Olaleye's explanation about how Buhari was enrolled into the Nigerian Army?

Secondly, those things you guys count as "1" are actually vertical strokes: "|", striking out the subjects Buhari didn't offer. It doesn't mean A1 because if it did, then instead of having those vertical strokes in the REMARKS column, they would have written "Excellent" as is expected from the Interpretation of Grades table at the bottom left hand corner of that statement of result.
The vertical strokes appear both in the GRADES column and the REMARKS showing that the subjects they appear against are not applicable to Buhari.

Buhari offered 8 subjects:
1. English Language
2. Hausa Language
3. Literature in English
4. History
5. Geography
6. Mathematics
7. Health Science
8. Woodwork

The only thing that is an issue with the statement of result is the discrepancy between the names.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by sydneyboss(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
nobilis:

You and the OP also have a low IQ.

Was Buhari admitted to any university? So why does your red line in your own picture show that he failed Maths but "gained admission".
Were you the one who gave him admission?
Or you didn't hear Olaleye's explanation about how Buhari was enrolled into the Nigerian Army?

Secondly, those things you guys count as "1" are actually vertical strokes: "|", striking out the subjects Buhari didn't offer. It doesn't mean A1 because if it did, then instead of having those vertical strokes in the REMARKS column, they would have written "Excellent" as is expected from the Interpretation of Grades table at the bottom left hand corner of that statement of result.
The vertical strokes appear both in the GRADES column and the REMARKS showing that the subjects they appear against are not applicable to Buhari.

Buhari offered 8 subjects:
1. English Language
2. Hausa Language
3. Literature in English
4. History
5. Geography
6. Mathematics
7. Health Science
8. Woodwork

The only thing that is an issue with the statement of result is the discrepancy between the names.

I clearly understand your points about d subjects and him failing maths, then please explain d other part of d red lines cos obviously katsina didn't exist as at 1961, the picture is obviously not that of 1961, and d dates in d signature is conflicting.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by nobilis: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
sydneyboss:

I clearly understand your points about d subjects and him failing maths, then please explain d other part of d red lines cos obviously katsina didn't exist as at 1961, the picture is obviously not that of 1961, and d dates in d signature is conflicting.

Lol. I'm not a Buhari advocate.
But studying the facts on ground:

That statement of result is a property of the school.
The school was originally named Provincial School, Katsina. There was no Katsina State then. But now it is Government College, Katsina. And it is in Katsina State.

The mistake you're making is that you guys fail to understand that this statement of result was issued to Buhari recently.

The school prepares statements of results forms and keeps them. Whenever a student writes WASSCE, they enter his results in the already prepared and printed form.

In preparing the form the school uses Katsina State Government because it is in Katsina.

The year written at the top right hand corner is the year that Buhari wrote the exam, that is, 1961. It doesn't mean that that was the year the statement of result was issued.
While the date at the bottom right hand corner is the date that the current principal signed the statement of result.
That is also the reason it bears his recent passport.

Buhari said it plainly. He lost his certificate. But recently he applied to his Alma Mater and they went to their archives, brought out their computer sheet, saw his result and used the statement of result form they have at hand to enter his results and sent it back to him.

You guys should stop confusing yourselves.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by sydneyboss(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
nobilis:

Lol. I'm not a Buhari advocate.
But studying the facts on ground:

That statement of result is a property of the school.
The school was originally named Provincial School, Katsina. There was no Katsina State then. But now it is Government College, Katsina. And it is in Katsina State.

The mistake you're making is that you guys fail to understand that this statement of result was issued to Buhari recently.

The school prepares statements of results forms and keeps them. Whenever a student writes WASSCE, they enter his results in the already prepared and printed form.

In preparing the form the school uses Katsina State Government because it is in Katsina.

The year written at the top right hand corner is the year that Buhari wrote the exam, that is, 1961. It doesn't mean that that was the year the statement of result was issued.
While the date at the bottom right hand corner is the date that the current principal signed the statement of result.
That is also the reason it bears his recent passport.

Buhari said it plainly. He lost his certificate. But recently he applied to his Alma Mater and they went to their archives, brought out their computer sheet, saw his result and used the statement of result form they have at hand to enter his results and sent it back to him.

You guys should stop confusing yourselves.

well, thanks for elaborating, cos I really doubted this until u explained.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Is Fake (opinion) by BOBBYTRICK: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin concern me? Am nt into politics.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Schedule Of Postponed Polls / Photos: Gov. Fashola Inspects Upgraded Facilities At Nigeria Conservation. / Photo – Prof Osinbajo’s First Stop In Kabba, Kogi State – The King’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.