Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue (23094 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by kodded(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:
k amin,may God let your family be kidnapped like the chibok girls, may your family be killed like the people boko haram killed, can I hear an amen too
Apc is a violent party indeed
Did he mention anything relating to death about your family ??

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by lexxylalas2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
God preserve Jonathan to see his disgrace on February 14

Please dont travel, please dont fall sick, please dont resign

Stay at home and wait for the fresh and hot election loss that would be delivered to your doorstep on Febuhari 16
My brother no hard feelings but it seems you are not confortable with the fact that the clueless president as been tag by APC is still being loved all over the country.Wake up from ur slumber,GMB has nothing to offer..

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Benue? Hahaha Gej is finish, i can bet this, Gej will not get single vote in Benue, he should not be decieve with that crowd, they are paid to grace the rally, that is the home of senate president, why is not there? The wisest man in politics, hes in pdp but supporting APC, i pity Gej if he believe this crowd in benue. Suswan has already destroyed pdp in the state. There is no doubt Gej will loose, hes joking with benue people, hahahahaha sorry jonathan.
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by jingh(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
kodded:

Apc is a violent party indeed
Did he mention anything relating to death about your family ??
Mr daft face d person you dey rap with, if I can say amen to Hus prayer about buhari why can't he say amen to d incident happening in GEJ to happen in his life too
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Eziachi: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
How do you manage this? You were posting picture of Jonathan live from Ebonyi, Enugu, Akwa Ibom and few others places and today you are in Makurdi. How is that physically possible and what do you do for a living?
Nothing malicious thing intended, I am just curious.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Frankiss44(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
uncle005:
Benue? Hahaha Gej is finish, i can bet this, Gej will not get single vote in Benue, he should not be decieve with that crowd, they are paid to grace the rally, that is the home of senate president, why is not there? The wisest man in politics, hes in pdp but supporting APC, i pity Gej if he believe this crowd in benue. Suswan has already destroyed pdp in the state. There is no doubt Gej will loose, hes joking with benue people, hahahahaha sorry jonathan.

Same old stale lines....
If I get a dollar for every time I hear this statement of people being paid to grace pdp's rally, I will probably be a millionaire now.

Come up with something new

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by LadyAmaka(f): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
I love GEJ. God bless GEJ. Anybody that hates GEJ with all his humility has gene of wizandry running in him/her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by enzony(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eziachi:

How do you manage this? You were posting picture of Jonathan live from Ebonyi, Enugu, Akwa Ibom and few others places and today you are in Makurdi. How is that physically possible and what do you do for a living?
Nothing malicious thing intended, I am just curious.

Ogbeni, this is an election time. Human beings have to cover it. All those people in the campaign trail are human beings and he could be one of them. This your question doesn't make sense.

I've noticed that you're an APC apologist from your comments. I myself, I'm bold and I support GEJ based on his unprecedented achievements which the best and most well funded think-tank in the world, the Brookings Institution has testified.

GEJ will win to the surprise of all these APC e-trolls.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by kodded(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
jingh:
Mr daft face d person you dey rap with, if I can say amen to Hus prayer about buhari why can't he say amen to d incident happening in GEJ to happen in his life too
I dint insult you but you are insulting me well .......
Typical apc supporter

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by KA24DETT(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians do not think, Look at the crowd. They are too organized. Tshirts of same color, face caps are same color, Too organized. Probably paid for...
Look at Buhari crowds, u can see the difference, down trodden youths, messed up clothes. Those are the people that vote not the PDP one that are wearing "Made in china" Uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by synergycom19: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Most blinded supporters of Gej don't know that Gej rents crowd,why are they(crowd)dressed in Uniforms?shows they have been pre-arranged. This are mostly rented and paid crowd

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by mustymatic(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:

Lol...Are U really jobless? If so, pm me now. I'll send a diplomatic correspondence across on ur behalf, so U'll be gainfully employed and earn better pay. But if otherwise, just ignore this. Thanks!
I am o
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by melvin0004(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign train left Bauchi in the afternoon and headed straight to Makurdi, Benue State. The crowd was really massive!

God Bless Nigeria!

Here are some photos from the massive rally in Makurdi, Benue:
benue is 4 gej.come 2019 gej wud handover to David mark.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by wasuka14(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Dis same way GEJ went back to bow, and beg for Emir Sanusi, who he disgrascefully sacked for blowin wishle over missin Nija oil money. To suuport him for 2015 election. All d PDP e-pigs wil stil come to prostrate for Buhari by FEBUHARI. There is nothin u can do again to stop dis. APC change!!!
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by melvin0004(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
Chai everything about GEJ campaign is now massive, if we call this massive then what will we call the crowd at APC campaign in sokoto today? cheesy TANoids consoling their self, FEBUHARI 14 shall tell.
Sai Buhari.
wud hv insulted u bt am unlike ur fellow apc knw wit insult.comparison shd be base on state by state.
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

Same old stale lines....
If I get a dollar for every time I hear this statement of people being paid to grace pdp's rally, I will probably be a millionaire now.

Come up with something new
ok oo fingers crossed
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by aresa: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Wetin be Massive? The bystanders? smh..
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by bashydemy(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2015
JECBOSS:

Forget those crusade pictures u guys have been posting. Give us the real pictures like the way PDP supporters have been doing here.
Are you alright? you mean the Rochas pictures are not real? guess you just smoke cocoyam leaf
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by bashydemy(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
HugeMac:
TO ALL APC AGENTS OF CHANGE ,
MAY YOUR CHILDREN HAVE THE KIND OF
RESULT BUHARI HAS, PLEASE SAY AMEN,
IF U DONT THAT MEANS HE IS NOT THE CHANGE
WE NEED
Amin oooo and you May God run your life like GEJ running the affair of Nigeria, May your daughters, sisters experience what the chiboks girls are going through under GEJ... can you say amen.
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by LogicPower(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2015
JohnsonEmma:
Benue people are now wiser. For all those saying makurdi was shutdown today because of Jonathan, I say may God have mercy on u for telling lies. People went with their normal business, all the town service buses that were hired to welcome jona were all empty. It wasn't like the day GMB came to makurdi and everybody were shouting SAI BUHARI all over.

Yes, anybody who witnessed the really MASSIVE crowd that attended Buhari's rally in Makurdi last week, and the crowd's genuine outpouring of emotional, enthusiastic and ecstatic support for the people's general, and then witness this 'massive' crowd for GEJ would conclude that GEJ has lost A LOT of his 2011 appeal in the MB, thanks to his incompetence and probably wrong advice from some elements of his governments, who failed to realize how politically suicidal it would be for him to ignore a constituency that was one of the pillars of his support in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Rungikunta(m): 4:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Tell me what is working in Benue aside hotel business.PDP has nothing to show for dunky of years they have been ruling here.Anyway,we all know what to do.
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Yinkagbo(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2015
enzony:
I wonder how APC is going to win, is it thru online polls??' GEJ has locked down SE, SS and NC. SW and Taraba plus Adamawa are battleground zones.

Buhari will only increase his polls this time around.

GEJ till 2019.

SW..? Dream on
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Yinkagbo(m): 4:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Rungikunta:
Tell me what is working in Benue aside hotel business.PDP has nothing to show for dunky of years they have been ruling here.Anyway,we all know what to do.

As if u know my mind.....that place na hell oooo,except makurdi and gboko that is little better.....go to Guma local government...expecially Gbagimba,where Dr otum came from,person will cry and cry and cry.....shey high level of poverty u want make I talk ni,abi or difficult to gain admission......thou,I enjoyed the constant power supply in Agasha and Abinshi,like 22hours a day and uninterrupted for like 10days or more....another place u can enjoy this is in osogbo and ede...osun state

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Rungikunta(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Yinkagbo:

As if u know my mind.....that place na hell oooo,except makurdi and gboko that is little better.....go to Guma local government...expecially Gbagimba,where Dr otum came from,person will cry and cry and cry.....shey high level of poverty u want make I talk ni,abi or difficult to gain admission......thou,I enjoyed the constant power supply in Agasha and Abinshi,like 22hours a day and uninterrupted for like 10days or more....another place u can enjoy this is in osogbo and ede...osun state

you are on point my brother. They have really been enslaved by those looters. I pity them alot. Even the governor could not construct a treckable bridge in his home town in ugba.
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by vanen2: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2015
leookagbare:
Hey guys, I visited a website yesterday and I was so happy I visited the site because, I Got unlimited browsing cheats For all networks, including unlimited browsing cheats For modems..the name of the site is below http:// www.reekwhat.
Thank me later
guy go and subscribe for a data plan
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by patrick89(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
mustymatic:
The Igbo Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species
of homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of
homo erectus and home sapiens!
how dare you mention IGBO in your write up? Is it a crime for igbos to support a particular candidate? Are you not support buhari? You belong to 19th century for supporting buhari .
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by FaithyGal(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Wow, the crowd was really massive
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by gudnex22(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2015
henchamb:
shay e no be the scanty field wey i watch for channels tv or e get another pdp rally, :
the crowd starts and end with the women on red gele, the rest na trees, cars and security men.

Am not fan of GEJ or GMB but truth be told I accidentally stumbled into them yesterday and I can tell you that the crowd was really massive I was stuck in traffic for almost six hours and I ask do people really hate this man? My prayer is that God should give us a good leader that can govern this nation well GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by Ghanamustgo(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
henchamb:
shay e no be the scanty field wey i watch for channels tv or e get another pdp rally, :
the crowd starts and end with the women on red gele, the rest na trees, cars and security men.

Am not fan of GEJ or GMB but truth be told I accidentally stumbled into them yesterday and I can tell you that the crowd was really massive I was stuck in traffic for almost six hours and I ask do people really hate this man? My prayer is that God should give us a good leader that can govern this nation well GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue by folahann(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2015
That was supposed to be a presidential rally for christ sake. I see the photographers doing a good job to cut away empty parts. Honestly, this is not massive enough for a presidential rally. More like a local government chairman campaign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Gunshots To Rock Owerri, Imo For 5 Days — But There Is No Cause For Alarm / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.