Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairaland Dictators - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Dictators (980 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Dictators by Darkchocolate(f): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
So I opened a topic on health...How to keep the peniss clean and healthy (NHS)...this was yesterday
This topic was garnering interest and comments and one hater/mod decided to close the thread as I about about to put the nhs source link in.

To my suprise...the same topic has now been created again today or even copied from mine by
Kath5kouture's. No explanation of how, why or who deleted it. Nairaland, Is this how to move forward? Do you think deleting people s informative posts without any email to the poster on why it was deleted, and reporting it as yours is the best way to make Nairaland the top information site on the net?

Delete this, or censor me if you wish...I use two Nairaland ids and have been on here since 2008 and this site gets more ridiculous as the years go by.

...Its people that generate traffic here so treat those 'people' like actual people with brains!!!

Seun please take note. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Dictators by InZA: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
@OP

Yeah... Very true, I saw the thread yesterday and even commented on it, the next thing *pooof*... No where to be found.... The next thing *pooof* found it on the front page today by another handle.

Nairaland and its set of goons that call themselves moderators angry

Highest thing na ban.

and ban no dey commot my wifi.
Re: Nairaland Dictators by thunder74(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
I was given the same "VIP" treatment yesterday when I posted a Buhari Certificate fraud case and the moment the topic started getting attention to the fact I pointed out. Somebody quickly closed it. No apology and very rude. I have been a member since 2007. There was a time I stopped commenting on Nairaland when I observed it was becoming children and kids forum.
Seun should monitor his moderators who are selfish and only promote their topics or that of their friends and yet will open their mouth to condemn our leaders.
This too is corruption.
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Darkchocolate(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
You guys are so right....this thing is getting very bad. Instead of closing and deleting a thread and re-opening it under a different name (only mods can obviously close posts)...why don't you tell the OP what they did wrong so they can make necessary corrections ...not cool at all.

Seun take note!!!
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Seun(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
@darkchocolate: I binned your thread cos we get copyright complaints every day. It's not worth it pls.

@inza: it should probably never have made front page. I'll investigate further.

thunder74: in your case you posted an ad in the wrong section. Sorry.
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Maccoy1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Even my thread on a very important health issue was closed for no just cause
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Seun(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maccoy1:
Even my thread on a very important health issue was closed for no just cause
Also a case of copyright infringement. Webmasters hate it when you steal content from their sites and post it on Nairaland. Pls be original!
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Darkchocolate(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seun:
@darkchocolate: I binned your thread cos we get copyright complaints every day. It's not worth it pls.

Seun...thanks for getting back to me. I posted that thread and referenced NHS in brackets...I was then going to post the source link just before it was deleted. It is virtually impossible for me to post the post and the link at the same time whilst using my phone. Very easy if I was doing it via laptop.

I'm very surprised and disappointed you would delete that post without informing me. It is not copyright if it is appropriately referenced. Might I add that as a legal practitioner, one of the subjects I'm very good at is Copyrights, Trademarks and Brand names...so I think I might know a thing or two about correctly identifying the source of your work. And it might be worth it just giving people a few mins to rectify their error. If a post stays up for 1hr without any rectification then, fine, delete it.

I believe at least 90% of posts on NL and ones that make front page are copied and referenced from elsewhere ...so I do not understand the issue here really!

Please next time just email the poster or inform them on what your are about to do. It is just courteous. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Dictators by InZA: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seun:

Seun you replied me? shocked

Thank you for replying

Infact, because you replied, I hereby donate 50 million dollars for your 2035 presidential campaign.

Seriously though I think you should work on your moderator-pool. There are only very few of them that actually know what they are doing.

Thank you sir.
Re: Nairaland Dictators by thunder74(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seun:

Thanks for the response Seun, you will agree I have been a loyal and old member of the forum.
I can't even remember the AD I posted in the wrong place you referred to, may the handbill of my real estate company I posted some times ago. Don't even know if it has been blocked.

The thread I complained of was created yesterday when I downloaded the uploaded Buhari certificate which was in pdf, printed it, analysed it, scanned to jpg and uploaded here to show the world the forgery I discovered, suddenly, it was blocked
See the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2105808/buharis-result-forged
I suggest also you put "contact admin" button here to reach you for complaints and other issues.
Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Dictators by Darkchocolate(f): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
InZA:

Seun you replied me? shocked

Thank you for replying

Infact, because you replied, I hereby donate 50 million dollars for your 2035 presidential campaign.

Seriously though I think you should work on your moderator-pool. There are only very few of them that actually know what they are doing.

Thank you sir.

Inza...Seun did very well...Kudos to him smiley ... At least he has now explained his angle.

But seriously Bae Seun, vet the moderator pool because the power is going straight to their heads. And like Inza said, half don't know anything about moderating!!!

Well done again for the feedback! You did real good!

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Pharmacist Allegedly Commits Suicide In Lagos / Dangerous Things To Avoid In Toothpaste / Five Most Common Mistakes We Make,and Could Be Dangerous The Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.