Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders (1375 Views)

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]I'm using tecno H3 but I discovered that whenever I used up d battery to less than 40% b4 going to bed,whenever I wake up,d battery would have increased it self to sumtin like 70,80 or 90% even 100% ,please anybody to help
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by hovatek: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Aminzy:
[color=#000099][/color]I'm using tecno H3 but I discovered that whenever I used up d battery to less than 40% b4 going to bed,whenever I wake up,d battery would have increased it self to sumtin like 70,80 or 90% even 100% ,please anybody to help

static energy
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
post=30040703:

static energy
D solution?
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Lexusgs430: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Aminzy:

Self charging battery, you should patent that battery sharply !!!!

1 Like

Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Carlcaresophia: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Aminzy:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Thanks.
I'm in Ilorin in kwara state.
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Self charging battery, you should patent that battery sharply !!!!
Thank u
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Carlcaresophia: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Aminzy:
Thanks.
I'm in Ilorin in kwara state.
Sorry we don't have service center in Ilorin, however you can try to contact our phone collecting point there. Following are their address and hotline: 1 unity road, Ilorin 08139527935. Thank you!
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Ilorin, however you can try to contact our phone collecting point there. Following are their address and hotline: 1 unity road, Ilorin 08139527935. Thank you!
please do you guys collect phones in cross river..
my tecno s9 does not boot past tecno logo
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
U mean if I go there,they will help me
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Abbey2sam(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aminzy:
Thank u

seems like you don't get the joke in his post
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Emeka71(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aminzy:
The battery is self-charging and is better for you.
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by faftop: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
can i buy the battery from you..
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Aminzy(m): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Emeka71:
The battery is self-charging and is better for you.
Hope it won't have repercussion
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Emeka71(m): 5:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Aminzy:
Hope it won't have repercussion
The battery is manageable till you fix the phone.
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by churchil(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
my Tecno H3 charges itself after usage too. I still cant say if it is a fault because it last very long after d self charge. im ruling solar out of this cos it does same at night too. still surprise
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Carlcaresophia: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
churchil:
my Tecno H3 charges itself after usage too. I still cant say if it is a fault because it last very long after d self charge. im ruling solar out of this cos it does same at night too. still surprise
Hi Churchil, as the situation you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=churchil post=38920872]my Tecno H3 charges itself after usage too. I still cant say if it is a fault because it last very long after d self
Hi Churchil, as the situation you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Best?..between A BOLD 5, BOLD 7 And CURVE 8? / Is This Bricked Or What. / Xiaomi Is Coming To Nigeria And Two Other African Countries This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.