Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) (2484 Views)

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Busted: Buhari forged his WASC result. Cambridge did not offer local languages / Neco Sighted On Buhari Forged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by BOBBYTRICK: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari: The inconsistencies Continue...

Pa Buhari said:
"I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’Adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters."

[b[FACT:[/b]
General Shehu Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959. (See his profile on Wikipedia).

Now I ask :
* Was Late General Shehu Yar’Adua in Secondary school with Pa Buhari in 1961, two years after he joined the Army?

* Was late General Shehu Yar’Adua in Secondary school with Pa Buhari at the same time that he was in Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst?

Tell one lie, you will need 1million lies to cover that one lie

#Nigerians are watching!

* Further observations on Buhari Statement of Result. Was there Katsina state in 1961? Kastina State was created in 1967
* Did we have State Ministry of Education in 1961?
* In 1961 we never had Class(form) 6, in Nigeria we had Class(form) 1-5
* Katsina was a province then, why was the result transfered to state ministry of education letter headed paper?
* How old was GMB then? See the passport on the result. Am just asking out of ignorance o..
* Did results didnt come with pictures at that time. SSCE result didnt have my picture attached to it in 1988 talk more of 1961....

Have a look at the attached image and see al the discrepancies in the result. Nigerians are not fools. Vote wosely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by BOBBYTRICK: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by uokocha70(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
You shaa want to be first and second to comment in your own post. Shows how greedy TANoids can get.
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by tittop4: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
BOBBYTRICK:

Pa Buhari said:
"I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’Adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters."

Now I ask :
* Was Late General Shehu Yar’Adua in Secondary school with Pa Buhari in 1961, two years after he joined the Army?

* Was late General Shehu Yar’Adua in Secondary school with Pa Buhari at the same time that he was in Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst?

#Nigerians are watching!

* Further observations on Buhari Statement of Result. Was there Katsina state in 1961? Kastina State was created in 1967
* Katsina was a province then, why was the result transfered to state ministry of education letter headed paper?
* How old was GMB then? See the passport on the result. Am just asking out of ignorance o..
* Did results didnt come with pictures at that time. SSCE result didnt have my picture attached to it in 1988 talk more of 1961....

Have a look at the attached image and see al the discrepancies in the result. Nigerians are not fools. Vote wosely.

Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by Ethereal0110(f): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
THEY MUST BE POLITICALLY MAD 2 THINK THE MASSES WILL BUY DIS FAKE CERT. AS ORIGINAL, everyting about it looks fake, u cant use dis 2 get a job or enter higher institution, it will be rejected outrightly talkless of using it to contest.... Mtchew..
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by nobilis: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
BOBBYTRICK:

Pa Buhari said:

Now I ask :

#Nigerians are watching!

I wonder if the wikipedia you read is the same one I just read now. Because the Wikipedia I read said Shehu Musa Yar'adua was trained in Nigerian Military Training College in 1962 after which he went on to Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

And from the website of the Shehu Musa Yar'adua foundation website, it says that Shehu Yar'adua returned from Sandhurst in 1964 as a second lieutenant.
http://www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography

Contrary to your assertion above, from those two sources above, it shows that Shehu Musa Yar'adua was at Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst between 1962 and 1964.

So which Wikipedia did you read and where did it mention 1959?
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by nobilis: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
As for the other questions you asked about that certificate, I've already answered them in another thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2107695/buharis-certificate-fake-opinion

Simple common sense will be of great use to you.
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by menesheh(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Menn i can't believe all the mess from a general

Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by clevvermind(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin Buhari went to a cyber cafe to forge a result. Smh. It is a pity.
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by BrokenTV: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2015
nobilis:

I wonder if the wikipedia you read is the same one I just read now. Because the Wikipedia I read said Shehu Musa Yar'adua was trained in Nigerian Military Training College in 1962 after which he went on to Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

And from the website of the Shehu Musa Yar'adua foundation website, it says that Shehu Yar'adua returned from Sandhurst in 1964 as a second lieutenant.
http://www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography

Contrary to your assertion above, from those two sources above, it shows that Shehu Musa Yar'adua was at Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst between 1962 and 1964.

So which Wikipedia did you read and where did it mention 1959?
The wikipedia page we are talking about has been edited, i have visited that wiki page before what was there was 1959 but since this certificate forgery was busted they edited it to 1961.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by nobilis: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
BrokenTV:

The wikipedia page we are talking about has been edited, i have visited that wiki page before what was there was 1959 but since this certificate forgery was busted they edited it to 1961.

I didn't see 1961 on that wikipediapage either. What I saw was 1962.

Secondly, since you knew wikipedia is "editable" by anybody, why do yóu repose so much trust in what you read from there?

Thirdly, since you say the date was edited from 1959 to 1961, who is to say it wasn't edited from something else to 1959 before you gained access to it?
Re: Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) by Dannyset(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
nobilis:

I didn't see 1961 on that wikipediapage either. What I saw was 1962.

Secondly, since you knew wikipedia is "editable" by anybody, why do yóu repose so much trust in what you read from there?

Thirdly, since you say the date was edited from 1959 to 1961, who is to say it wasn't edited from something else to 1959 before you gained access to it?

U know we don't go to school to read and write alone, but also to reason intelligently.
U sabi book and still hav something upstair join. When those who went to school just to know how to read n write only talks or type, the best thing is to ignore them. Don't waste ur time with them.

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari's Letter Sparked Ohanaeze Crisis / Where Are The Port Harcourt First Sons? What Went Wrong? / Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.