Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (55929 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by sammyj: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
SHEPOPOTEMUS sorry Patience is a disgrace to this clueless government, the clueless one and the entire Country!!! First Lady indeed, Diaris God oooo. All I want to say in conclusion is Vote wise, Vote right, Vote Change, Vote for the peoples general with his humble wife for change this coming election by clicking likes for GMB and share for GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by subbieD(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
motherlode:
Dr. Patient well done ooo, I thank I wasn't watching it life if not I might just be the first Nigerian to kill himself by laughing! grin
It's live nt life.....Wats d difference BTW u two.......#justpassingby
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Forwetinnah: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
She's known for Nigeria-lising English...better her cut and zoin* English than Buhari's incoherent rubbish. She's a celeb o..APC and haters always looking forward to hear her speak grin , she's famous for being infamous
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
vigasimple:
As it occurred to you guys that the woman is driving traffic for people to listen to her as ordinary person, like one of us type.

politicians and their families are pretty good and hilarious about marketing their business.

She's speaking pidgin English so that market women and people who didn't go to school can understand.

compare that to Hon. Obiaghon who speaks English that you cannot find in the dictionary. He is NOT COMMUNICATING
don't mind them. She communicated with the people in the way and manner they will understand,she made her points clear and loud and her people understood all that she said. When the elections results comes out and pdp wins rivers state all those laughing here now will be the same people that will be crying that pdp has won .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by JYans2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na truth, I watch am and laff wan murder me.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by 100Cents: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Incumbent incoming governor grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Grammar no be money. Grammar no be success. Grammar no be my language. Above all ,GRAMMAR NO BE POWER
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
All of you that are mocking our First Lady are silly. Is English her mother tongue? You that can speak Queen's English, where has it gotten you. Jealousy.
Many heads of state in non-English speaking countries address his/her citizens in their languages for easy comprehension. Patience is even trying. Tell the French or Saudi Arabian presidents to speak English and you'll see what I mean. Up First Lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi"..
Her Degree was made in okrika now, d blood u re sharing daris God ooooooo. English made in okrika. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
e pain am my guy grin grin grin grin grin
RichDad1:

Chaiii so e pain reach that level?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by otigbagba: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeCritique:

Hang yourself!! wink
guy slow down
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Missmossy(f): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhahahahaha Mama Peace is at it again grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
ehen ? why una com dey find certificate about....awon oloshii grin grin grin
onatisi:
Grammar no be money. Grammar no be success. Grammar no be my language. Above all ,GRAMMAR NO BE POWER

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by waja(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
dimples2:
The one I heard
PEJ: we are not talk and pour ground, we are talking-a-do cheesy grin

TALKING-A-DO cheesy

I like this mama oo
. I laughed yesterday until I left Nigeria and entered Calabar.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by joeyekembele: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee3:
You can never sideline Mama peace... trust her to make a grand entrance

Quoting the poor oratory disposition of the president wife does not add up in telling the person of GEJ. Yes, she is not good at English language and that is no news. But we all know that she is charismatic and knows her onions. Besides, she is not contesting any political position. A good number of educated Nigerians are that poor in spoken English as well. Pls, free her. Up Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Deejaygold(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
motherlode:
Dr. Patient well done ooo, I thank I wasn't watching it life if not I might just be the first Nigerian to kill himself by laughing! grin

grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by fxskye: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi"..

What's legitimate about degrees she can't defend?

Oh if u r to employ, only presentation of degrees by an applicant make that qualified?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrEdimulo82:
ehen ? why una com dey find certificate about....awon oloshii grin grin grin
dindinrin nla . Is pej contesting any election? Oponu !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Larriekay: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
All of you that are mocking our First Lady are silly. Is English her mother tongue? You that can speak Queen's English, where has it gotten you. Jealousy.
Many heads of state in non-English speaking countries address his/her citizens in their languages for easy comprehension. Patience is even trying. Tell the French or Saudi Arabian presidents to speak English and you'll see what I mean. Up First Lady.
Ode ni e, is english mariam babangida's mother tongue? Is english stella Obasanjo's mother tongue? Must u defend ds?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Larriekay: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
fxskye:

What's legitimate about degrees she can't defend?

Oh if u r to employ, only presentation of degrees by an applicant make that qualified?
have u ever imagined ds woman being interviewed by Amanpour of CNN?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
joeyekembele:

Quoting the poor oratory disposition of the president wife does not add up in telling the person of GEJ. Yes, she is not good at English language and that is no news. But we all know that she is charismatic and knows her onions. Besides, she is not contesting any political position. A good number of educated Nigerians are that poor in spoken English as well. Pls, free her. Up Jonathan.
you dey mind the foools here,that woman has been a pillar of support for her husband and has ensured the success of her husband up to the point of becoming the President of the most populous black country in the world. If many of those making fun of her here had a woman like pej as a mother or wife their lives would have been better than this and they won't have the time to be snooping and sniffing around for her grammatical mistakes .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by nellycobs: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
And when your messiah Buhari said ''senotorses'' in Owerri you did not post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iG9oC0DEWdM/VMFY4kpFeDI/AAAAAAAEWyU/v0OJPg67YnI/s1600/4.png[/img]

I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN

[img]http://4.bp..com/-i8mn1KP4KNI/VMFY5ZhdX3I/AAAAAAAEWyc/cZoAOom77pw/s1600/5.png[/img]

incumbent incoming govanor

chei diaris godu oooo grin

This English you are spoken grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gspH9MQ8_Kk/VMFY5tC6ApI/AAAAAAAEWyg/rjH91yBGaXE/s1600/6.png[/img]

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/some-of-things-mama-peace-allegedly.html?m=1
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Its a lesson for all of us. If Mama peace can get to that height notwithstanding her "atomic" English, then women who speak better english should work on their hubbies or cover their faces in shame!

And Buhari should go and love her beautiful wife for she is - like his own self. Did they not say behind every succesfuI man there's a "woman"? suspect that might be the root of all his challenges with PDP blackmail and Embarassments. Derogatory remarks and hatred has never being to this height before.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by magabounce(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=40pt]LWKMD!!!!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Duru1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
I would have been happier than now if this lady, Dr. Patience Jonathan, is the president of Nigeria. This lady is pure and natural to the true texture of land of Nigeria. She has no time to redoubt herself or package herself into the boundary columns of moronic imposters occupying every inch of space in Nigeria all under the silly roof of education.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by magabounce(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
KENNSAMMY:
Its a lesson for all of us. If Mama peace can get to that height notwithstanding her "atomic" English, then women who speak better english should work on their hubbies or cover their faces in shame!

And Buhari should go and love [size=20pt]her beautiful wife[/size] for she is - like his own self. Did they not say behind every succesfuI man there's a "woman"? suspect that might be the root of all his challenges with PDP blackmail and Embarassments. Derogatory remarks and hatred has never being to this height before.
Niccur!!! Last i checked, Buhari na stil man oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]Patience Jonathan At PDP Rally In Rivers[/size]

Horus, why are you guys being unnecessarily this wicked. What brought about this video now? Imagine these stock asking a retired Major General to produce certificates when they can't even defend their primary school leaving certificates.

Hope they find their missing childs in Otuoke come May 29th. We can't afford to shia more bloods for another 4 years.

Diariz godu o sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Proxy001(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
is she related to you?its a shame if with her legitimate degrees,she still can't make a simple grammer without 'bombs'I agree people make mistakes,but,I think hers is killing.darn!
oh how I wish she was related to me. Tell me whether in ur secret wishes you don't wish she was related to you. truth be told I feel embarrassed by her poor use of the borrowed tongue "English" but I have learnt to like her because the only one who has the right to complain (GEJ) is not complaining, so who the hell are we to complain?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by fxskye: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
joeyekembele:

Na waaa oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Joel3:
Chai there is God oh...

like husband like wife

“How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?- jonathan

I will rather kill myself than to commit subside - patient
To even think same people are accusing a general of forged certificate...#irony.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Duru1:
I would have been happier than now if this lady, Dr. Patience Jonathan, is the president of Nigeria. This lady is pure and natural to the true texture of land of Nigeria. She has no time to redoubt herself or package herself into the boundary columns of moronic imposters occupying every inch of space in Nigeria all in the silly roof of education.
believe me ,that woman is a born leader and she is supporting her husband through the thick and thin.many of those making fun of her here have wives who will not even support them with 500 naira at home. This woman has taken the battle to amaechi state ,she is there to make sure her husband wins that state by all means. Amaechi himself knows that whenever pej is around things aren't rosy for him. The combination of pej and wike will make rivers state almost impossible for amaechi to win. All those making fun of her don't know the power this woman wields within pdp and the nation. And she is setting an example for nigerian women to stand up and support their husbands in whatever he is doing regardless of negative comments or negative criticisms. Despite her poor english ,she has risen above her peers that have and had better education and she is an example that with determination you can be whatever u want to be. One thing I have noticed about her is the ferocity and determination she exhibits when it comes to helping and defending her husband.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by kolajoo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Check this out (oga jona's mum shocked) kidding o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.