Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. (527 Views)

Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. by arowolobioyinbo: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2015
QUOTES FROM OBASANJO.

“The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him."

"Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan."

"Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General."
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. by mabeni(m): 2:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Like Agama, i nods my head!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. by mikky4all(m): 3:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Reserved
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari. by KanwuliaJara: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Everything like the 'BIBLE' or 'KORAN' . . . . .is subject to interpretation! kiss
The more you read. . .the less your understand! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lawmakers Vow To Fight Poll Shift / I Will Be The President.jonathan Is Clueless&buhari Is An Old Grand Pa - NCP / My Thought On GMB'S Age & Public service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.