Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (43529 Views)

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Stadium Of The Year Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Global Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by dlox147(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigerians please follow the link below to cast your vote,so we can make naija proud
http://stadiumdb.com/competitions/stadium_of_the_year_2014

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Good.but BUHARI will make all states have something like this with our oil money not Jonathan oil money but our oil money.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Now that's an achievement.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by taharqa: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2015
I wonda why Fashola was not nominated,

Lol cheesy cheesy

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Brahms(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Sai Buhari!! grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Niwdog(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP Governors setting the pace in nigeria

Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan

Na you we need ooh!

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Brahms(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:
[s]I wonda why Fashola was not nominated,

Lol cheesy cheesy[/s]

Talaka! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by dlox147(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Moderators can this be moved to front page so more Nigerians can vote in other to improve our chances of winning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by dridowu: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:

Lol cheesy cheesy
I wonda why GEJ National stadium was not nominated. Lol cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by RichDad1(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2015
I hope it's not Allianz Arena picture thats been used again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by simplemach(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Impressive. Thats what we mean when we talk about pdp governance and not some apc lying group.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by RichDad1(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Bros, It seems you forgot to use your drugs? Anyways, get well soon. tongue tongue tongue tongue

26 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
nice. We nid to do more even wit d capacity. design is Owk but u don't compare $238.4 million wit $96 million naw ... hmmm nt dis tym sowi

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Faun(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Cool!
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Randerl: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
I hope we understand the difference between NOMINATED and WON THE WORLD STADIUM OF THE YEAR.

15 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Hazardd(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2015
fine one.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by ggrin(f): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Akwa ibom ayaya grin

16 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Randerl:
I hope we understand the difference between NOMINATED and WON THE WORLD STADIUM OF THE YEAR.

has any other stadium in Nigeria ever been nominated?

dridowu:
I wonda why GEJ National stadium was not nominated. Lol cheesy cheesy

did he build any?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by alberto2k(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCock come o

Awka ibom ayaya o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by crownprince102: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Joeblazeochola:
nice. We nid to do more even wit d capacity. design is Owk but u don't compare $238.4 million wit $96 million naw ... hmmm nt dis tym sowi
The stadium doesn't worth $96 million. It shouldn't be more than 60 millions dollars with that capacity. But, kudos to Gov. Akpabio for giving Nigeria a taste of that.

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by DeviIhimself: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:
Sai Buhari!! grin grin

Buhari is a terrorist

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by DankemzI(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Proudly AkwaIbom Ata eyen Uyo.... Biko everybody make sure Una vote o! Make Una no do as Una do Enyeama o

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by asadike(f): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Good news, akwaibom ayaya!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by akinsadeez(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
That Arena Corinthians design madt gan. I like stadium designs that are not the conventional round shape. That stadium gets my vote.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Akwa Ibom State Government is doing it.
Nigerian Government is doing it.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Government is doing it.
PDP is setting the pace for others to follow.
Vote wisely.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2015
As we nomiate...let us pray it remains well maintained....because Nigerians....

Modified....

Infact....the governor,or whoever replaces him should make that stadium public private, because in Nigeria....government property....na anyone's property!

See how National Stadium for Lagos is!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Good!
Let the fresh air continue...

GEJ till 2019!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by mencade4: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
maintenance is key
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by eljidy(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
wow....that is pretty cool.

font page for the first time....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by NaLaugh: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Good.

However, the real question is - Will the stadium be in condition to be nominated for anything in 5 years?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
o wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.