Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ok - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837145 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:
^
^^
Hoes be like ^^^

Na Joke oo cheesy
ur mum z d hoe abi?
:
:
:
na joke o
Re: Ok by AbuMikey(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Marthakings:
ur mum z d hoe abi?
:
:
:
na joke o
E haff do oo smiley
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: E haff do oo smiley
ok
Re: Ok by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
u r so 4ni crazy man
Ah
anyway cept penetration no oda proof
Re: Ok by tshegs19: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
Haha. Truuue
Re: Ok by Cathaliya: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Wait till thy kingdom come, you will surely know...

Careless question....grin
Re: Ok by iamdsam: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2013
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
I love this your comment so much
Re: Ok by freshblazine(f): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
bruv after all these posts u still av to enter jerusalem, dats d only true way u can find out.
Re: Ok by tomzman: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
freshblazine: bruv after all these posts u still av to enter jerusalem, dats d only true way u can find out.
NL ladies sha! grin

It's quite funny to see that this thread has grown to this number of pages. lol.
Re: Ok by Ufranklin92(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2013
freshblazine: bruv after all these posts u still av to enter jerusalem, dats d only true way u can find out.

Jerusalem grin[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Ok by adekoonlay(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Encomium: Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?
then he discovers she's not a virgin, wat next
Re: Ok by adekoonlay(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
ITbomb: There is one mirror my greatgrand father gave me. It shows virgins as white and non virgins as black. The problem is that i'm staying in calabar and all i'm seeing in the d a m n mirror is black so i want to dispose of it.
If you are interested, it's only 300,000 vat inclusive
u no go see customer here in Nigeria cos na black black we go dey see everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ok by Meeky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Only God can tell who is a virgin.all dis stuffs u guys are postings are facts and theories.
Re: Ok by ebukaOtika(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
adekoonlay:
u no go see customer here in Nigeria cos na black black we go dey see everywhere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD...LLLLLOLLLL...LMFAO....
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
U ask her to open her legs then u put a few drops of water on her honeypot if water goes in slowly then she is a virgin
Re: Ok by spicy23(f): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=hbabe]
Hahaha! grin grin grin
I thought this had died with our grandmothers!

You just have to take her word for that and stop disturbing ur self and fixing weavon doesn't mean u are not a virgin Abi Na by force say u go enter the place
Re: Ok by Cabsso(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote
author=niyolar]Hello bro,
I have another option for you apart from the one that was pasted for
you,but its too dangerouse to paste such thing here because so many
people will put it into practise and this will definately affect them,my
yahoo im is nniyolar@yahoo.om if you really want a way out just join me
there okay,sorry for the redirection.[/quote]

Re: Ok by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2013
NaJa HaJe: roll an egg up her . . . . if it gets stuck then . . . . . wink

where were u when ur grand mothers were dying?
Re: Ok by Temmason(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2013
gloriana,R u tryin 2 say u r a virgin?
I'm nt tryin 2 say am a virgin, wat am sayin z dat am a virgin shikena.
Re: Ok by mbalisichibu(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Guy, free virginity you hardly see a girl that is a virgin
Re: Ok by ebukaOtika(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
mbalisichibu: Guy, free virginity you hardly see a girl that is a virgin

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG as in 100% WRONG

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Jagermeister(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mate here's the sad truth, u've been played... If a girl tells u dat she's never had sex & tries to make u bliv dat crap without an actual proof(letting u check)...then there's foul-play... Now to facts boy.. Stick ur thumb in ur mouth like we do when we were kids,see if u get any friction...that's how wide her pussy is! undecided
Re: Ok by BUKENZO4LV(f): 4:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Also check if she masturbates cos i learnt dat masturbation disflowers girls
Re: Ok by chikeorji123(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Funny thread!!.

1 Like

Re: Ok by jpphilips(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2013

crap
Re: Ok by jpphilips(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

That was a poor explanation. When I lost my virginity, the guy I lost my virginity to didn't have any difficulty.

Ok, that is also not true as well. The blood you are referring to is blood from the hymen. OP, there are several things you need to take into consideration before you start jumping to conclusions about this girl. Although most women have a hymen, not all are born with one. When the tearing of the mucous membrane [hymen] occurs, some women are unaware. So that blood that you may be expecting to see may not actually occur. A woman can tear the mucous membrane tissue from things such as bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or while inserting tampons. The tearing of the hymen is not an indication of whether or not a girl is a virgin.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12449-female-hymen/

new age deception. If you are not born with a hymen then you were not born a virgin, you can only say u ve not had penetrative sex.
if you broke your hymen with a tampon, you are not a virgin either, there is no law that says it must be done with an Amu,
The tearing of the hymen is dis virginity (either way it happens), the total removal of the hymen signifies natural child birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2013
@Op
how can you know when you dont even know what a hymen looks like?

pick up any Anatomy textbook so you can at least be able to identify it.
in the early 90's I read a book, ''Every woman" the first edition it is a compilation of several sex research jobs by masters and Johnson, famous sexologists at the time.

in one of the chapters " female anatomy", they will show you how to position the girl's legs to check and what to look out for, there are diagrams of different hymens, one ruptured by exercise, tampon, m@sturb@tion and one torn through childbirth, very explicit. That is how doctors know themselves, nobody scans anything.

now go home grab a flash light, position her legs and look through her pussy, u will see the status of the hymen and extent of damage.
if it is in tact with a tiny hole in the center, then she is a virgin if the hole has a dark edge with saggy flaps then she is not, if the hymen is not there at all or its torn on all sides then she has had a child or wasn't born with one.

Go get some education bros.
Re: Ok by bossconnect: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2013
If you are interested in Sugar mummy or sugar daddy, contact us at +2348106288394 to connect you to one today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.