Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. (860 Views)

See The Top 7 Strange Looking Smartphones With Unique Features / STOP Unwanted Messages From Strange Numbers On Android. / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. by ceaser: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I have been flashed by these types of numbers several times in the past months. I have friends and contacts overseas that I usually place calls to and I'm always tempted to call these numbers back thinking that it might be one of 'em. However, I have always been held back because the numbers have not been traceable to any international dialling codes. I have been able to block some of them but it seems they have kept mutating by the digits changing like those MTN, Glo and Airtel crazy, voice automated numbers.

My questions therefore are:
1. Do any of you guys have similar experiences with these numbers?
2. D'you think it's another gimmick of our own network providers since they know the usual 11-digit numbers they disturb us with no more work?
3. Calls from these types of numbers last for about 3 seconds (not even enough to pick it up), so what d'you think is exactly is the motive behind calling/flashing as the case may be?

Re: Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. by stonemind(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. by sorextee(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Why u no censor the "baby". Anyway, I see such too. If u check it on true caller, some are registered as spam.

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. by ceaser: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
sorextee:
Why u no censor the "baby". Anyway, I see such too. If u check it on true caller, some are registered as spam.

Ahh, you know as e dey go nau? That "baby" name go everly remain uncensored nau grin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve 4 For Sale (pixs) / Farmville Harvest Swap Android Game Solutions Tool Coins And Diamonds APK Ios / Tecno H5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.