Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In (5848 Views)

Pics News:aregbesola Commissioning Omoluabi Mortgage Bank / Breaking News! Aregbesola Slashes All Osun Workers Salaries / Osun 2014 Gov Election: Appeal Court Throws Out Omisore’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Samueldo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cmfiremed! The final jurgement to be made on 30 january 2015 but as at now Osogbo town is becoming noisy amids Omisore's surpporters singing victrory song according to source.
Details later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by WisdomFlakes: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
I thot the courts are on strike. Are you drunk or something?

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Dasini: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
You must be high on weed, for posting such rubbish, let them go anywhere on earth, aregbesola remains osun governor. He was elected and won, enough of lies from you guy, am from ile-ife. And was around all through that election, stop peddling lies on social media, wait till 30th and see, u shall be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by stinggy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fool!

And you made me shout 'Omiya' in my office..

What a mor0n angry sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Samueldo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
stinggy:
Fool!

And you made me shout 'Omiya' in my office..

What a mor0n angry sad
Just wait and see the proper news will Soon be out
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Samueldo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dasini:
You must be high on weed, for posting such rubbish, let them go anywhere on earth, aregbesola remains osun governor. He was elected and won, enough of lies from you guy, am from ile-ife. And was around all through that election, stop peddling lies on social media, wait till 30th and see, u shall be put to shame.

Lol die hard Aregbe thug. Just wait and see
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by zimoni(f): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Omisore ko

Omisebi ni

Idiota posting shitt on nairaland without source.

Ode Oshi.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Samueldo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I thot the courts are on strike. Are you drunk or something?
. The proper news will soon be out then you will realise am not drunk

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by gists: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samueldo:
. The proper news will soon be out then you will realise am not drunk
Well this is what PUNCH carries:

JANUARY 23, 2015 BY FEMI MAKINDE, OSOGBO
The Election Petitions Tribunal hearing matters arising from the Osun State governorship election held on August 9, 2014, has adjourned indefinitely for final judgment.

The Chairman of the three-man panel, Justice Elizabeth Ikpejime, said this in her ruling on Friday after parties in the case had adopted their final written addresses.

Th e Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore, prayed the tribunal to declare him the winner of the total lawful votes cast during the poll and return him as the governor of Osun State.

However, Governor Rauf Aregbesola, who is the first respondent in the case, urged the panel to dismiss the petition.

Chief Akin Olujinmi ( SAN), who represented the first respondent argued that the petitioner failed to prove his petition.

Counsel for the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), also urged the tribunal to dismiss the petitioner’s petition.

Counsel for the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mr. Ayotunde Ogunleye, toed the same line of argument by the first two respondents in the case.

Security was beefed up around the court premises as armed policemen, and operatives of the State Security Service were deployed in the area to ensure that there was no breakdown of law and order.

http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-omisore-wait-for-election-tribunal-judgment/

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Vicotex(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
e make sense pass buhari scam certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by tomakint: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samueldo:

......it was even confirmed that the Tribunal discovered some discrepancies in many LGs, funniest of them all was how results of last elections in the State was added to Aregbe's results this year......omo a guy told me that Aregbe will not serve out his 2nd term....how true bro.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by tomakint: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
zimoni:
Omisore ko

Omisebi ni

Idiota posting shitt on nairaland without source.

Ode Oshi.
Don't worry you go soon rap in your local dialect...... grin cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by gen2briz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaa.... People can lie ooo
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by armadeo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samueldo:
Cmfiremed! The final jurgement to be made on 30 january 2015 but as at now Osogbo town is becoming noisy amids Omisore's surpporters singing victrory song according to source.
Details later

A judgement in one week is what you are celebrating.

Dunce!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by stanza(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stop the tears!!! Genotype and Love. CAUTION!!! Love is not blind. http://infocong..com/2015/01/genotype-and-love-caution-love-is-not.html
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
trolling OP
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

......it was even confirmed that the Tribunal discovered some discrepancies in many LGs, funniest of them all was how results of last elections in the State was added to Aregbe's results this year......omo a guy told me that Aregbe will not serve out his 2nd term....how true bro.
[/s]

Eastern Clown smiley

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Trut(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by stinggy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samueldo:

It will be a good news for me too. Till then, sheath your sword and quit spreading rumours eeyan mi.
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by tomakint: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

I, Payless, I am a Western Dunce smiley
Take heart cry and how is that my concern undecided
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by AJOT99(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tell me it's not true
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by zimoni(f): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

Don't worry you go soon rap in your local dialect...... grin cheesy grin

Whateverrrrrrrr

Omisebi My Asz

The dude is as Clueless as Jonah.

That dude can't be my Governor. Olorun maje.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Isiterere(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samueldo:
Details later
Go and die; samueldo

Why can't you wait for judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by HzRF(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dasini:
Is either u don't know the truth or u don't wanna say it

If justice is not denied. Take it or leave it aregbe is a goner..
Believe me the police men. Owns the secrets to osun election.. Aregbe rigged it such a sorry case am pdp to the core and. Believe aregbe won fairly but when even a relative of mine in oke-ila pa fakayode (APC grassroots) told my dad plainly that things happened

Instead of argument against fact
Goan pray for aregbe cuz the pendulum has swing to omisore's side

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by espn(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

he added result of der last election? What poo did u just say..smh!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by taymiitope: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tought judiciary sector are on strick,which court now passef these judge?wonders shall nevere end nijja lawa
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by femidejulius(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Believe me the police men. Owns the secrets to osun election.. Aregbe rigged it such a sorry case am pdp to the core and. Believe aregbe won fairly but when even a relative of mine in oke-ila pa fakayode (APC grassroots) told my dad plainly that things happened

From time immemorial in Nigeria, politicians rig elections where they have support of majority. Thus, both Omisore and Aregbe rigged that election where they can. However, the choice of the people emerged victorious.

OP, am gonna have your balls if your Omisore refuse to win at the tribunal. Deal?
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by shizzle11(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
followng
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by dahunsy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat...who iz diz fool plz
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Abegi stop spreading lies here we are more informed as usual as at now APC is still winning in court no strong evidence to tender in d court of law. aregbe is our man any day any time Cos' he has done well forget about setiment here omisore has failed on every side .on Feb 14 GMB will win in osun with landslide victory forget oooooo osun state is APC state any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by akinsadeez(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
This thread should be locked. If you don't know, having access to a judgment yet to be delivered is an offence. Some judges and court of appeal workers were dismisssed and prosecuted because of it not quite long ago. and with the popularity of this forum it doesn't take long for rumours to start which can easily lead to unrest among the populace in Osun.

Besides the scale of the loss by Omisore was too much for this to be true. He was convincingly beaten by aregbe and the court is not a place for magic.
Re: Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In by Akosbaba(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? / Inside The E-4B 'doomsday' 747 Plane That Follows The US President Around / Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.