Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52273 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Eziachi: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Will you shut up?!..
Sorry!
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by clemzo101(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
The problem with people of ur kind is dat u ve all been enslaved by sentiment. May God help u. Statement of result is not a valid document oga, did u go to skool at all? Let him just apply to cambridge and everybody will keep quiet. Governor Ibro of Kogi state then had the same problem during his time as governor, he was acused of being a secondary skool drop out and a carpenter, he shut his critics up by written officially to waec. Is Buhari scared of writing cambridge?
alaoeri:

Didirin leleyi o, the statement of his result still available with his school. ode.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by clemzo101(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
U are just a slave to sentiment oga!!! May God deliver u.
loswhite:
yes!!!! If they have problem with one summited, then they should go and do the verification themselves. INEC do not have problem with his qualification. It is you and PDP
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by clemzo101(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't know why it is taking so much time for Buhari to prove his innocence, if it is declaration of asset now he will quickly go to facebook and be declaring poo!!! Telling us dat he refused to collect the 23million naira anually because he feels is wastage!!! But now he can't clear his name on certificate forgery allegation. If he's sincere with himself why can't he sue FFK for damaging his name? Oh plsssss APC supporters can't u see dat ur mr integrity isn't 100 percent clean as u guys claim? He's full of scam too.......no wonder 2face said "Nobody Holy Pass" Nigerian politicians are all corrupt.....rubish!
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
clemzo101:
The problem with people of ur kind is dat u ve all been enslaved by sentiment. May God help u. Statement of result is not a valid document oga, did u go to skool at all? Let him just apply to cambridge and everybody will keep quiet. Governor Ibro of Kogi state then had the same problem during his time as governor, he was acused of being a secondary skool drop out and a carpenter, he shut his critics up by written officially to waec. Is Buhari scared of writing cambridge?
Nothing like sentiment here beside IBB has respond to you & your ilks in case you still doubting do the needful by approaching a court.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by wazobiaforu(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
knowledgeable:

Your type of Yoruba are the satanic ones who would aligned with the born to rule mentality of hausa/fulani at any cost in order to marginalize, subjugate unjustly other Nigerians (especially Igbos & SS ) at the detriment of the future of the country. Your type of Yoruba for the same reasons above will over look the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian towns and villages, mutilating children and women, burning churches and etc. What kind of satanic symbiotic relationship your kind of yorubas are engaged with those killers up north?. Thank GOD, other kinds of yorubas like Femi Kayode and Fayose are standing by the truth. GEJ till 2019!!!! . *note*, To prove to you that this is a satanic symbiotic relationship with the hausa/fulani. A probably Nigeria disintegration that sees the SE &SS pull out of Nigeria will abruptly end that satanic symbiotic relationship and Yorubas like Femi Kayode and etc are conscious of that

Dont let me swear for you, in 2011 when almost all the Yoruba including me campaigned for GEJ and voted for him, you did not see us as a bad person, but now that he has make us regretted what did in 2011, do you expect us to do it again? Yoruba ma n ronu dada, Yoruba normally think deep, never in your entire life should you quote me because i change my decision ... Femi Kayode ko, Kemi Kayode ni (Olodo)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by loswhite(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
clemzo101:
U are just a slave to sentiment oga!!! May God deliver u.
you are just a foo.l to believe that a general do not have a Wasc certificate. Ppl like you think you know more than INEC. When he brought statement of result ppl like u claim they don't write Hausa in 1961, now Cambridge came out to verify all that and yet you ppl are still talking thrash. INEC has accepted that he has met the minimum requirement and yet you,because of sentiment cannot accept that. May God deliver you
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by clemzo101(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
U are nothing but a failed experiment!!! Iliterate
loswhite:
you are just a foo.l to believe that a general do not have a Wasc certificate. Ppl like you think you know more than INEC. When he brought statement of result ppl like u claim they don't write Hausa in 1961, now Cambridge came out to verify all that and yet you ppl are still talking thrash. INEC has accepted that he has met the minimum requirement and yet you,because of sentiment cannot accept that. May God deliver you
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Rincewind(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
jaybee:

why are you that daft? that's the problem with hate! it takes away one's conscience and reason. you become like someone with eyes but can not see.

The principal signed the release of the cambridge university result master-list. He only took responsibility for releasing the result into the public domain. He did not claim to have administer the exams or manufacture the results.

Chai!! Most Nigerian youth or so narrow-minded, and I bet you that is one of the major reason prompting GMB to keep contesting for presidency at 72 instead of enjoying his retirement watching his cows. There are just not worthy leaders within the horizon (not as if they are not there, but honestly, within reach, they are a hugely scarce commodity). cool down on your baseless hate and reason for a moment you will understand GMB's patriotic and altruistic position.
You are the one with a hate issue, attacking me for stating my opinion. And I only said I thought,I didn't say it as a fact, why don't you use the brain God gave you to analyse a sentence b4 speaking like a bigoted fool. And while I agree with u on the no truly worthy leader as I hate the fact that APC keeps accepting the likes of Etteh, Buhari is still the only candidate whom I have at least a little trust in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.