Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52268 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Kororugged: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
great664:
I have and also listen to APC campaigns, they only talk about GEJ administration, how the government has failed, bla bla bla etc and nothing of their own, I listen to Fashola, Tinubu Ambode and co, and they have nothing to talk about even Goodluck is the same nothing to offer, its just a shame that these are the leaders we want them to Preside over us.

Buhari after leaving office for over 30Yrs, No added qualification, No change, and he wants to offer me change in the modern era and expect me to just swallow it? Nah, he should lead by example.

Now you are talking, you never had any intention of voting for him. Even when his certificate is verified by Cambridge, people like you will look for the next thing to criticize about him

It is not a requirement that a President should have an added qualification- he meets the minimum requirements- that is all.

And let me advise you, academic qualifications do not automatically imply that you will be a good leader. It is the strength of character that matters and GMB has the latter in abundance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Jesusloveyou: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
great664:

Stop being a foool by posting thrash, maybe you are old and you don't know that things has change in Nigeria. In My school, to do your clearance you have to present your original Certificate and a computer print out, and also pay for your Neco/Waec scratch card so they can confirm on their own, so stop saying we should believe a Statement of Result that I can create with less than 10mins ad fully stamped too. Just act like your age. For God sake he is going to be my President and should lead by example, why wasting weeks to tackle this little certificate scandal and yet call GEJ slow and clueless. We are Nigerians, We know better.
did u want to change d rules of 1999 constitution,d rules says u can provide any thing as evidence that u are educated to minimum level,

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by great664(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Did i mention GEJ, check my other post below when I attack GEJ too, he is just too slow to tackle this small issue yet he accuse his opponent as slow and clueless, he hasn't be elected and he is showing same trait, shoiuld we fold our hand and watch another 4yrs cluelessness? APC would have given us a better and younger candidate to fight GEJ and not same old corrupt leaders, who under his watch as PTF chairman Billions where stolen without him knowing. My brother no to cluelessness from anybody
PUSH1:
Tweet your mentor Goodluck to tell us about his thesis. Buhari is not as proud man your mentor gej, he would have shown his diploma certificate from USA army right from the start. He showed us that we can be whatever we want to be even with the smallest certification. Bill Gate was even a drop out. Did your mentor gej obtain any degree abroad? No. Instead we can't even prove he is qualified to be a phd holder with his cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by otigbagba: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?
if wat is already in d public is not enof 4 u...go to court...next

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sampeyo: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
smh, you don't know the harm this has done to buhari on my street. undecided

Yeye person u think this is PDP thing. How can a so called presidential candidate start forgery at this early stage. So then imagine what he will do when he is their. Every important document in the cointry will be forged, every student will learn certificate forgery be wise
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by karpentar: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

This WASC issue is not a 'pressing issue'. It is a silly distraction.

The School statement suffices...besides WASC is just a minimum requirement

It is easily verifiable that he went to the US war college and obtained a diploma... That is above a WASC certificate.

Two weeks course in war college is what you think should substitute WAEC certification? What a joke. Buhari is an illiterate and doesn't meet minimal requirements for crucial job as Nigerian presidency. Combining illiteracy with religious fanatism is a recipe for chaos, disaster and baboon and monkey blood spilling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
;DEnough of this issues of Weac Certificate..PDP will be put to shame. Sa Buhari have already sat for 2014 nov/dec weac gec
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

Calm down imam, just mount pressure on your mr intergrity to apply for his results shikena.

Bloody hypocrites

Hahahaha, the results that are all over the Internet. Which other one are you looking for? You calm down and tell me what you want to do with Buhari's certificate.

#Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by muchyblink(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

This WASC issue is not a 'pressing issue'. It is a silly distraction.

The School statement suffices...besides WASC is just a minimum requirement

It is easily verifiable that he went to the US war college and obtained a diploma... That is above a WASC certificate.
He manoeuvred

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
sampeyo:

Yeye person u think this is PDP thing. How can a so called presidential candidate start forgery at this early stage. So then imagine what he will do when he is their. Every important document in the cointry will be forged, every student will learn certificate forgery be wise
we are saying the same thing. Buhari's pedigree has been destroyed in my hood for this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by great664(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
I studied Accounting in School but I can draw, design and build very well with experience but I don't have the certificate as a civil engineer yet I can't take on big contract but Engineers who I am better than do, who even call me to manage such project, without certificate can anyone believe I have such knowledge?
Kororugged:

Now you are talking, you never had any intention of voting for him. Even when his certificate is verified by Cambridge, people like you will look for the next thing to criticize about him

It is not a requirement that a President should have an added qualification- he meets the minimum requirements- that is all.

And let me advise you, academic qualifications do not automatically imply that you will be a good leader. It is the strength of character that matters and GMB has the latter in abundance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by masamari(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Controversy surrounded general Buhari certification is nothing but the PDP party tactics to derailed Nigerians attention. If at all GMB does not has school cert his recharge card voucher is enough for him to earn our votes. Collapsing of PDP party will relieve our society from death trapped and youth skyrocketed mass unemployment that has become order of the day in Nigeria. To the incoming president buhari kindly write Cambridge academy dept for your original result so that we can move to next stage of our assessment before Febuari 14
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by great664(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did u want to change d rules of 1999 constitution,d rules says u can provide any thing as evidence that u are educated to minimum level,
Lol, it has already been changed in 2011

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
karpentar:

Two weeks course in war college is what you think should substitute WAEC certification? What a joke. Buhari is an illiterate and doesn't meet minimal requirements for crucial job as Nigerian presidency. Combining illiteracy with religious fanatism is a recipe for chaos, disaster and baboon and monkey blood spilling.

You actually seem uneducated to me. If a man is confirmed to have attended a school by his principal in 1961, his school's principal in 2015 knows his exam number, presented a statement of results, attended several military schools with higher learning, became a general, Head of State and you are still arguing the point.

Where is your education I wonder?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sampeyo: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
great664:
I have and also listen to APC campaigns, they only talk about GEJ administration, how the government has failed, bla bla bla etc and nothing of their own, I listen to Fashola, Tinubu Ambode and co, and they have nothing to talk about even Goodluck is the same nothing to offer, its just a shame that these are the leaders we want them to Preside over us.

Buhari after leaving office for over 30Yrs, No added qualification, No change, and he wants to offer me change in the modern era and expect me to just swallow it? Nah, he should lead by example.
customized13:
smh, you don't know the harm this has done to buhari on my street. undecided

Snapping photograph is not the deal. How can we support a president with a forged certificate it means that everything in the country becomes forg forg

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by wo1F(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Nice analogy, but I don't think you read my post well.

My post isn't untrue.

You cannot and will not be employed into a graduate program that has a 2'1 as minimum requirement when you have a 2'2 + MSc + PhD et al.

You could be employed in a better position in the same company but the minimum requirement for this position will not be a 2'1 at the Bachelors level but maybe a Masters or PhD and some years of experience plus other certifications.

In Buhari's case as it relates our analogy, its not because he has a 2'2 for a job that requires a 2'1, but he hasn't been able to convincingly tell everybody that he has a degree at all even when the method to prove that he has a degree is so simply and direct, a simple call or letter to WAEC and/or Cambridge will put this whole issue to rest. Why then is it so hard for Buhari to make this request?

WAEC last week said its only Buhari that can request for a copy of his result to be forwarded to INEC by simply requesting.

Cambridge this week is saying he can also request for copies.

If he truly have results with them, he should request.

Personally I think he is stalling this whole issue because:
1. Maybe he didn't go to that school and got documents doctored
2. Maybe he went to the school but didn't finish which is why his principal in the recommendation letter said "Buhari WILL pass the WASC".
3. Maybe he registered for the WASC exam, got a registration number but didn't write the exam before entering the army via the wrong way.
4. Maybe he went to the School, registered for WASC and failed, so he is trying to avoid the right channel-WASC or Cambridge.

Followed your submissions so far bro. Your thought process is top notch.

On why he's stalling, you're also right as it could one or any of the combination of the reasons you adduced above.
But what if there's a 5th reason? A final reason that could be the grand design of his foreign-hired political strategists all along?
One that would allow PDP carry on with the Certificate goose chase, but would then in a dramatic fashion reminiscent of Man City's League Title win in 2012, end 72hours to the polls with APC providing the certificate that has always been there the whole time. That would give them the momentum to make the final push and take the upper hand going into the election.

Men no mind me jare, conspiracy theories don chop my head cheesy
But seriously PDP could be walking into a serious trap they might not have time to recover from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by aresa: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
His pointless headache is for Buhari to come to equity with clean hands and prove his innocence or intergrity,besides the issue of a prospective long court battle concerning him lying under oath....If your demi god can miscue small matters such as this, how competent will he be governing Nigeria?.

Unfortunately for you, you are irrelevant and he's not obligated to cater to your internet nonsense. The only relevant authority is INEC and they are OK with his candidacy.

Not that I'm telling you not to spend the rest of your life bittching and moaning over certificate which I really want you to continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by knowledgeable: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
ninjasta:
[size=20pt]New king of Saudi - 79 years old.
GMB - 72 years old

SORRY FOR PDP

FEBUHARY 2015[/size]

King == kingdom, any number of yrs applies because it is inherently designed.

Nigeria ==== Democracy rule based and popular demand.

GEJ till 2019!!!! until you get it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
sampeyo:

Lame

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Mbediogu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:
WAEC said the same, so why is it so Hard for Buhari to do the needful and shut critics up instead of swearing affidavits and writing all sorts of mediocre statement of result here and there.

If he wants to be my President then he should know we are no more in the military setting and he must play by the rules of a democratic society. Request your result from waec or cambridge, get it forwarded to INEC and let's move on to the Next pressing issue

I dont thonk there is anything to present or verify in that respect. Can we move on please?
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Generalkorex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:
WAEC said the same, so why is it so Hard for Buhari to do the needful and shut critics up instead of swearing affidavits and writing all sorts of mediocre statement of result here and there.

If he wants to be my President then he should know we are no more in the military setting and he must play by the rules of a democratic society. Request your result from waec or cambridge, get it forwarded to INEC and let's move on to the Next pressing issue
may be Gmb wan use am as JOKER na.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by annibro(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Has he attained education greater than WASC, the answer is yea... so it is a non issue.
WASC is a minimum requirement.
His secondary school has released his result.
Obj confirms that he had investigated it before and found it to be intact.

I wonder! If OBj couldn't use dat against him. Ds govt is just tryin 2 distract pipu

I don't blame dem sha. It was afta GEJ visited IBB dat all dis cert stuff started. Becos IBB knows d werabout of d originals as it was his govt who ransacked GMB's house & took all vital doc away. Dey now used d military 2 remove d photocopies frm his personal file. (Copies dat were intact in 2007)
God is watching shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
sampeyo:

What forgery?

He forged school mates, his principal in 1961 or Cambridge printout with the results of several other people not just his?

Oya come back, you were saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
we are saying the same thing. Buhari's pedigree has been destroyed in my hood for this.
In my own hood the popularity of Buhari has increased.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tell us how much GEJ stole? GMB has proved to his fellowers to be near upright and an honest man. That is the quality leader nigeria need at the moment with other issues pending. Only a fool will talk about ethinc and religion bullshit in the present condition of this country where we have schools built without proper accreditation and facilities, where dollars has skyrocketed to $200/N1. No employment for the youths. All saying are on paper and not physical. It's time to think deep. Poverty does not know Muslims or chrsitan. It does not know IBO,Yourba or Hausa. It's time for change or we forever regret it.

great664:
Did i mention GEJ, check my other post below when I attack GEJ too, he is just too slow to tackle this small issue yet he accuse his opponent as slow and clueless, he hasn't be elected and he is showing same trait, shoiuld we fold our hand and watch another 4yrs cluelessness? APC would have given us a better and younger candidate to fight GEJ and not same old corrupt leaders, who under his watch as PTF chairman Billions where stolen without him knowing. My brother no to cluelessness from anybody

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sampeyo: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

U are talking about change, how can a man of change not being able to change himself for over50 years from now. How can a man of chang think that he can take nigerians for granted look at the cambrige that conducted the exam says it did not have nigerian language as at that time. The head of bokoharam taking of security haba

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
To mentally mal-functional r.etards/blind bats/cowards who can't go to court, was hausa offered in 1961 or not? Gmb is vindicated again! #feBUHARI 14!
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Toktee(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

You started stupidly but made a little sense when you stopped using your brain and started using your bands to type which is the only reason I am quoting you.

I am not going to vote GEJ!!...because I will score Gej's performance as 15/100.

But as for Buhari, he wouldn't even be allowed to sit for my exam. I vote the person and not the party, I would vote a fashola or an akpabio.

Then as regards results of former people, you all asked for change, its been done wrongly in the past doesn't mean it should continue.

No result has been presented because that thing from Katsina is not it, Buhari wants to do right which is why he requested from his former school for a statement, ok, we are teaching him how to do things in a democratically working society.

Dear General Muhamadu Buhari, its not your school you will request a WASC/Cambridge supplementary result from, its WAEC and/or Cambridge that you will send your request to.

WAEC has said you should request, Cambridge said you can request, plssssssss sir just request so that the PDP can shut up...is that so hard?...or is there something you are scared of ??...something a third eye shouldn't see?...
Go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

In my own hood the popularity of Buhari has increased.
of course his popularity increased here too on our blacklist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by stephenfemi: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nobody can force Buhari to demand for his certificate. You all know the appropriate channel that can do that. If the group being led by FFK do not have any hidden agenda, why can't they go to court and put an end to this rubbish. If the court ask Buhari to do so he has no option than to do so. You people should go to court and stop all these unnecessary attack. Moreover where were you when Buhari contested three times and you do not complain about his certifucate?
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jorlons(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Moz22:
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my
certificate.
In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb
form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos
infact my signing out and white vest too. Who knows
anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can
be asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary
school uniform and sandal please keep it.
Who knows any clueless person can ask for it. So
currently am looking for the times table i used in KG2... and the name of the last born of my primary sch. proprietor...also i'm searching for the sharpener i use in
Nursery 2. If u see am pls let me know so incase ur also searching for anything ur free to ask me...LoLz#
LMAO grin grin grin ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.