Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) (36645 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
TRANSPORTATION SECTOR

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
HEALTH SECTOR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
SECURITY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
why aren't those buses Nigerian made?
what's worst is they look worst and less reliable than local ones

all that says is billions of naira has been sent over to Mazda in Asia while we're driving ricketty second hand buses

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
except d roads He spoiled in Oyo and Ogbomoso. Ajimobi d drunkard, will he give each of us a bus? he better start packing.

6 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
@IKENGAWO, WE ALL PRAY NIGERIA ATTAINS THAT LEVEL, ALL THIS WERE 2012-2013, NIGERIA STARTED HEADSTART ON VEHICLE LAST YEAR, WE ALL PRAY GEN. BUHARI LL MAKE THAT POSSIBLE... WE LL ALL PREFER TO USE GENUINE AND LONG-LASTING NIGERIAN PRODUCTS VERY SOON HY HIS GRACE... TNX FOR UR OPINION.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
@LEKE, THOSE WERE THE OLD PIX, WHEN THE BUSES WERE NEWLY ACQUIRED, IF U RESIDE IN ANY PART OF OYO STATE, U LL NOTICE THEY ARE ALL IN USE... THE OYO-OGBOMOSO ROAD IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RD, SINCE WE ARE NOT OF THE SAME PARTY, THEY ARE LESS CONCERNED, SO LET'S JOIN HANDS TO SUPPORT GENERAL SO AS TO SHARE SIMILAR MINDS, NICE ONE AND COME VISIT OYO STATE ANY TIME... THERE IS FULL AND CONTROLLED SECURITY HERE...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
SECURITY

security my foot. hope u hard of soka?

7 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
THAT'S IT?

4 YEARS AND THATS IT?

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
@LEKEJOB, THOSE WERE THE OLD PIX, WHEN THE BUSES WERE NEWLY ACQUIRED, IF U RESIDE IN ANY PART OF OYO STATE, U LL NOTICE THEY ARE ALL IN USE... THE OYO-OGBOMOSO ROAD IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RD, SINCE WE ARE NOT OF THE SAME PARTY, THEY ARE LESS CONCERNED, SO LET'S JOIN HANDS TO SUPPORT GENERAL SO AS TO SHARE SIMILAR MINDS, NICE ONE AND COME VISIT OYO STATE ANY TIME... THERE IS FULL AND CONTROLLED SECURITY HERE...

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
@LEKE, THOSE WERE THE OLD PIX, WHEN THE BUSES WERE NEWLY ACQUIRED, IF U RESIDE IN ANY PART OF OYO STATE, U LL NOTICE THEY ARE ALL IN USE... THE OYO-OGBOMOSO ROAD IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RD, SINCE WE ARE NOT OF THE SAME PARTY, THEY ARE LESS CONCERNED, SO LET'S JOIN HANDS TO SUPPORT GENERAL SO AS TO SHARE SIMILAR MINDS, NICE ONE AND COME VISIT OYO STATE ANY TIME... THERE IS FULL AND CONTROLLED SECURITY HERE...

why did he pull our houses down since it is federal road, i don't know that he'll still need our vote, mark my word Ajimobi is going no where.

I was born and still in Oyo state, it is when u r alive that u ned security, Ajimobi has killed many people while they r still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
lekejob:

why did he pull our houses down since it is federal road, i don't know that he'll still need our vote, mark my word Ajimobi is going no where.
SAFETY FIRST, THOSE HOUSES WHERE BUILT ALONG HIGHWAYS, WHERE HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES PLY, THE OWNERS WERE COMPENSATED BASED ON THE SIZES OF THEIR HOUSES, CHECK ONLINE TO SEE WHEN AND HOW THEY GOT COMPENSATED... HE DID THAT TO MAKE IT DOUBLE LANE... PLS COMMENT WITH FACTS AND/OR FIGURES...THANKS FOR COMTRIBUTION AND CHAT WITH US MORE VIA FBK PAGE (ajimobi2015)OR twitter handle(voteajimobi2015)... @ leke do av a nice day bro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Brahms(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:
[s]why aren't those buses Nigerian made?
what's worst is they look worst and less reliable than local ones

all that says is billions of naira has been sent over to Mazda in Asia while we're driving ricketty second hand buses[/s]

Morón, you call those ricketty buses because they ain't IVM? You fvcking tribalist! Even your Eastern Governors are not patronising your Inferior Innoson Products.

In my own opinion, Ajimobi has not done well in transforming Oyo State. His little is not enough to Create the New Oyo we all wanted. But he's still going to Win the Second Term because there's no better Opposition.

Folarin (PDP) is a No-No!! He's not a Visionary Leader. He looks more clueless than Retardeen sad
Ladoja (Accord) has a case with EFCC, and still under their watch.
Akala (LP)?? Errr!!

I see Ladoja coming second.. While Folarin and Akala fighting for the 3rd Spot.

Ajimobi L'ekan Si!
Ajimobi Till 2019!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

all this should be local chairman's work.
Ajimobi has finished OYO.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
beauty of Oyo...

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
beauty of Oyo...

Sharap this is GEJ's handwork

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
to be mention a few...

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Morón, you call those ricketty buses because they ain't IVM? You fvcking tribalist! Even your Eastern Governors are not patronising your Inferior Innoson Products.

Personally, Ajimobi has not done well in transforming Oyo State. But he's still going to Win the Second Term because there's no better Opposition.

Folarin (PDP) is a No-No!! He's not a Visionary Leader.
Ladoja (Accord) has a case with EFCC, and still under their watch.
Akala (LP)?? Errr!!

I see Ladoja coming second.. While Folarin and Akala fighting for the 3rd Spot.

just wait till d election comes, then u'll know who win, am in Oyo state n i know d race is btw Ladoja n Akala

4 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
to be continued.... 2015 wink

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ocelot2006(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's it?! Really?

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Brahms(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
lekejob:

just wait till d election comes, then u'll know who win, am in Oyo state n i know d race is btw Ladoja n Akala

I don't care about your location. I'm just giving you the fact.

Akala should even go for thanksgiving if he comes 3rd. He's as useless as Folarin. But Folarin's Party would get him more Votes than his Personality. FACT!

8 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Ajimobi2015:
@IKENGAWO, WE ALL PRAY NIGERIA ATTAINS THAT LEVEL, ALL THIS WERE 2012-2013, NIGERIA STARTED HEADSTART ON VEHICLE LAST YEAR, WE ALL PRAY GEN. BUHARI LL MAKE THAT POSSIBLE... WE LL ALL PREFER TO USE GENUINE AND LONG-LASTING NIGERIAN PRODUCTS VERY SOON HY HIS GRACE... TNX FOR UR OPINION.
[/s]And tomorrow idddiots like you will be shouting no job,and next thing you do is throw the blame on Jonathan,while your APC governor,has sent billions of naira abroad to buy cars,thereby creating jobs for them,while our local auto manufacturers,are being strangulated,and in turn,they create litte or no job,and when pushed to them extreme,they sack our fellow citizens,so as to augment their income,and those people will storm our major roads to protest for lack of job,and people like you will open mouth to talk rubbish about Gej.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
@op if i say make amadioha put hand for thunder slap u, e go be like say na vex. which oyo transformed?

6 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:

SAFETY FIRST, THOSE HOUSES WHERE BUILT ALONG HIGHWAYS, WHERE HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES PLY, THE OWNERS WERE COMPENSATED BASED ON THE SIZES OF THEIR HOUSES, CHECK ONLINE TO SEE WHEN AND HOW THEY GOT COMPENSATED... HE DID THAT TO MAKE IT DOUBLE LANE... PLS COMMENT WITH FACTS AND/OR FIGURES...THANKS FOR COMTRIBUTION AND CHAT WITH US MORE VIA FBK PAGE (ajimobi2015)OR twitter handle(voteajimobi2015)... @ leke do av a nice day bro

so they receive compensation on line? just go to Ogbomoso n say dat. d takie road in Ogbomoso is another thing, why did he start it since he knows he wont finished it.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Brahms(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
ocelot2006:
That's it?! Really?

sad Seriously, I'm not happy with Ajimobi's Government. He doesn't represent CHANGE. His style of Governance is the same with what PDP used to give Oyo People. Giving Incentives to Barber, Stylists, Okada Rider and all those rubbish.

In terms of Education, he's a Failure! No Transformation!

He would be Lucky to break the Single Term Jinx.

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

I don't care about your location. I'm just giving you the fact.

Akala should even go for thanksgiving if he comes 3rd. He's as useless as Folarin. But Folarin's Party would get him more Votes than his Personality. FACT!

there is no ned 4 argument, just wait n see
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ajimobi2015: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Not to forget the Famous Agodi Gardens amongst others

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by akinsadeez(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Honestly in terms of transportation he has tried with those buses.

However I am not satisfied with his performance within these past four years. Overall he has not done enough. The problem is just that with the current situation there is no way he won't win second term ticket. Unless there is a singular committed opposition, Ajimobi will break the jinx. This situation where you have three contestants vying with him will play into Ajimobi's hands. Ajimobi will win some sizeable number of votes while folarin, akala, and ladoja will split votes among themselves. If the three candidates can come together and present a unified candidate like APC has done with buhari at the federal level, then they will win. otherwise the three of them will lose.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi till 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by adewumi12: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
#Ajimobi till 2019 if na just for security
we like am like that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Brahms(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Honestly in terms of transportation he has tried with those buses.

However I am not satisfied with his performance within these past four years. Overall he has not done enough. The problem is just that with the current situation there is no way he won't win second term ticket. Unless there is a singular committed opposition, Ajimobi will break the jinx. This situation where you have three contestants vying with him will play into Ajimobi's hands. Ajimobi will win some sizeable number of votes while folarin, akala, and ladoja will split votes among themselves. If the three candidates can come together and present a unified candidate like APC has done with buhari at the federal level, then they will win. otherwise the three of them will lose.

Spot On!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.