Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) (1103 Views)

The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by Rutheby(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
A young boy crossing the highway at Orile by Doyin Bus-stop, Lagos was crushed to death by a trailer truck this afternoon. Stil wondering how this young child will be allowed to cross a busy road by himself. Please don't look at the pix if you don't have the heart.

Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
So sad. A young man wit a bright future gone 6feet down. Kai! God abeg save ur pepul..

Nnaaah! Jee nke oma, anyi ga na-elota gi..
Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by Rutheby(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
So sad. A young man wit a bright future gone 6feet down. Kai! God abeg save ur pepul..

Nnaaah! Jee nke oma, anyi ga na-elota gi..
If he was taken care of properly, this wouldn't have happen
Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rutheby:
If he was taken care of properly, this wouldn't have happen
u so right but, who do we blame D trailer driver, The little boy or D parents?..

RIP to him..
Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by Rutheby(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u so right but, who do we blame D trailer driver, The little boy or D parents?..

RIP to him..
Wat can blame do nw? The boy is dead already. RIP 2 him
Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by akinsadeez(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chai. So sad at the loss of such a young soul. Is it that the school did not have anybody helping the students to cross the street or what?.
When I was in secondary school, my school was not by situated the roadside. You have to branch into a side street and walk down to get to my school. Despite that, every morning and afternoon, the school would place someone on the main road to help flag down cars for students to cross. This was a secondary school o with much older students not to talk of a primary school with little kids.

The parents too should have made sure the child was brought home by a matured person. They have learnt the hard way. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss. cry
Re: OMG! Little Boy Killed By A Trailer Truck In Lagos This Afternoon(pix) by Rutheby(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Chai. So sad at the loss of such a young soul. Is it that the school did not have anybody helping the students to cross the street or what?.
When I was in secondary school, my school was not by situated the roadside. You have to branch into a side street and walk down to get to my school. Despite that, every morning and afternoon, the school would place someone on the main road to help flag down cars for students to cross. This was a secondary school o with much older students not to talk of a primary school with little kids.

The parents too should have made sure the child was brought home by a matured person. They have learnt the hard way. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss. cry
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Xxxtedyxxx And Charlesnneji1 / Photo: Human Zoo - Unbelievable / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.