Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. (14787 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

in your father's blukos

(no offeinse grin)
grin grin grin
No offence after u don yab d guy papa blokos
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Let the game begin...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add Fake Certificate to your topics if you are serious.

Fake WASC Certficate and FAKE (Unfinished) PHD Degree

4 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Modified...
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
Let the game begin...
Olodo! It is not a game but a debate.

13 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mykevp2p:
I will be glad to debate on the PDP side, but the problem is, what is considered as fact for you and Buhari supporters? would you consider an article written as far back as 1984 without dismissing it as re-writing history? Set the boundaries of what is considered evidence and fact from you and I will be glad to take you one.

By the way, who will moderate the debate?
don't debate with this APshits cos the next minute they will statr abusing you or talking bullshits. Just be an observer here. My 2cents advice
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
APC picking you is synonymous to GMB hiring Fayose as his spokesperson. You are rooting for PDP isn't it?

You might need to read carefully my original and subsequent post.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Olodo! It is not a game but a debate.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin

I respect your mouth... Let the GAME begin. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

I never had the intention to medrate earlier on. But if the APC side don't nominate me to be a debater on their side then i will gladly settle for Moderator and PROMISE to be as NEUTRAL as possible.
how can you be a moderator when you are a known APC tout.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:
The election is less than a month away and so many people are still yet to decide on the candidate to be voted for especially in the post of President.

I am neither an APC nor PDP member but i will want us to have a PUBLIC DEBATE on both the pros and cons of the two major candidates vying for the position of President in their respective parties in person of [s]DR. [/s] Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe and Gen. Muhammed Buhari.

Let us have debaters who are staunch supporters of the two major candidates coming to sell their candidate to the millions of Nigeria populace.

Lets have debate topics centered on the following :

Security
Health
Youth Empowerment
Corruption
Governance
Economy
Agriculture
Rule Of Law
Transparency
Social Development

The debate should be based on FACTS, EVIDENCE, and RECORDS. Vulgal words and backlashes should be curtailed as much as possible.

Buhari isn't qualified yet, and I think the op is an APC apologist, he intended canceling the Doctorate title of Jonathan.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
how can you be a moderator when you are a known APC tout.

i am neither an apc or pdp loyalist

I AM A REALIST. I SAY THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE AND FOLLOW HISTORY AND BACK THINGS UP WITH FACT.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
Buhari isn't qualified yet, and I think the op is an APC apologist, he intended canceling the Doctorate title of Jonathan.

I have actually done that because he is a perpetual DROPOUT.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

You might need to read carefully my original and subsequent post.
Please modify accordingly all our conversation on this thread. I have made amend. Thanks and apologies
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by omenka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:
The PDP and Team Jonathan are ABSOLUTELY FREE to debate the certificate issue. Since it is part of their reason why they think Buhari shouldn't contest.

But please i will want to debate with the very best on the PDP side and i so much pray he brings out the issue of the certificate.
I think there are just two persons on the other side that can engage one intellectually without the usual tantrums PDP supporters thrive on. They are Datolee (Datole?) and perhaps to a far lesser extent some guy named PointB (not too sure since I've engaged him just once). The rest of them are too damn naïve and un-intelligent to have a moment of useful convo with.

I support this course 100%, that is, if they could rise up to the challenge. Remember, even the guy they so ferociously defend absconded from debating with his co-contestants twice in the last elections.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Donmarrius: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
The PDP on Nairaland are not interested in engaging us intellectually. Making Caricature images of Muhammadu Buhari and littering the forum with copy and paste propaganda is all they are based on. I believe I will welcome the challenge for Nairalanders to see which side of the divide means well for Nigeria. If there is a reasonable debate, with moderation and the PDP people agree to stick to the rules and be civil, I barcanista will more than willing to be on #TeamBuhari side.
[/s][b]We only debate with men of honor,not with certificate syndicates.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Sirniyeh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Supported! My opinion is that the representatives should be nominated by the nairalanders. Five representatives only from each side (APC vs PDP). Most importantly, the thread should be made only readable to all other people and only the debaters should be allowed to post, to avoid distraction and useleSs trolls from the category of goof nairalanders that we know.

I nominate Barcanister for APC
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by omenka(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
Actually, to me, who he supports is immaterial. What matters is that he's calling for a debate, and if you think you are up to the challenge, take him on. I'm sure he'd be more than pleased to oblige.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

i am neither an apc or pdp loyalist

I AM A REALIST. I SAY THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE AND FOLLOW HISTORY AND BACK THINGS UP WITH FACT.
I just took time to go through your post and I can see that you are a KNOWN APshit RAT. I don't think you can create a thread for a debate rather continue doing the job your sugar mummy berem paid you to do.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
yemaldo:

grin grin grin
No offence after u don yab d guy papa blokos

grin grin
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s][b]We only debate with men of honor,not with certificate syndicates.
1000 likes for you. You can covet berem for this night as a spoil of war.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by dahunsy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat...i dont understand# school have been closed over here..whats debate?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I just took time to go through your post and I can see that you are a KNOWN APshit RAT. I don't think you can create a thread for a debate rather continue doing the job your sugar mummy berem paid you to do.

Trust me if you have a woman half of the person of berem as a 'sugar mummy" trust me you life would have been way better than what it is now. The problem with you guys is, once someone points out your flaws, you start crying to high heaven claiming the person is an opposition. If not because it is almost too late, even Muazu would have stepped down from the chairmanship of PDP because the party is currently in a mess.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Actually, to me, who he supports is immaterial. What matters is that he's calling for a debate, and if you think you are up to the challenge, take him on. I'm sure he'd be more than pleased to oblige.

GBAM!!! 100% willing to take their best debater on.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PassingShot(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good idea but I doubt the Jonathanians agreeing to this.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Ngwakwe: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Add ECONOMY. Also Add RULE OF LAW.

Remember, he said debate based on facts meaning editorials, gossips and opinions are secondary or not admissible.

Will you accept Government's figures from ministries and agencies including CBN, NNPC, World Bank, Commissioned Research works, Court verdicts/convictions (not indictment/allegations), Statistical Data from reorganised bodies including PwC and other audit results and other verifiable trusted sources?

Separate Executive functions from Legislature and Judiciary duties

The rule should be fixed with not more than 5% tolerance for diversions.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Trust me if you have a woman half of the person of berem as a 'sugar mummy" trust me you life would have been way better than what it is now. The problem with you guys is, once someone points out your flaws, you start crying to high heaven claiming the person is an opposition. If not because it is almost too late, even Muazu would have stepped down from the chairmanship of PDP because the party is currently in a mess.
Symptons of supporter of APC.ian has started showing. You can suck berem's boobiess or masturbatee with her pix for all I care. I'm BokoHaramm

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

[s]Remember, he said debate based on facts meaning editorials, gossips and opinions are secondary or not admissible.

Will you accept Government's figures from ministries and agencies including CBN, NNPC, World Bank, Commissioned Research works, Court verdicts/convictions (not indictment/allegations), Statistical Data from reorganised bodies including PwC and other audit results and other verifiable trusted sources?

Separate Executive functions from Legislature and Judiciary duties

The rule should be fixed with not more than 5% tolerance for diversions.[/s]
NEXT...

4 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Symptons of supporter of APC.ian has started showing. You can suck berem's boobiess or masturbatee with her pix for all I care. I'm BokoHaramm

Are you intentionally trying to derail the thread. If you aren't fit to debate why don't you just be a side looker?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am using this medium to ask Ngwakwe and Seun to oblige us this request. I won't mind whether or not any moderator or the administrator himself is nominated to represent the pro-Jonathans. However, Moderators of the debate must be Neutral (or pretend to be Neutral). The pro-PDP nominees will do us good by guaranteeing civility, devoid of insults and caricature picture of the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari. On the Pro-APC side, we will be civil and conduct ourselves in a patriotic manner.

Do we have a challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Are you intentionally trying to derail the thread. If you aren't fit to debate why don't you just be a side looker?
you will know a brainless dimwit when you see one. Have you noticed how many times the dimwit has mentioned my name? he is just seeking for attention and has nothing to contribute to your thread.
Kindly ignore the ediot!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

I'd be happy if this thread is closed than a known fake certificate supporter moderating this thread.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Ngwakwe: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Good idea but I doubt the Jonathanians agreeing to this.

Why not, provided information from gossips columns, editorials and obfuscation of verifiable facts remain inadmissible and banned.

It wouldn't work if the Executive is required to bear responsibility for the failures of Legislature and Judiciary neither should President Jonathan be blamed for inefficiencies of past regime of OBJ and Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / Army, SSS, Police Shared Diezani’s $115m Bribe - Witness / 2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.