Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (34421 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Core / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Poddy(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote][s]
lalasticlala post=30065425:
[/s][quote author=lalasticlala post=30065425]
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Thanks man
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Fellywood(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2015
frustratedman:
......................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SAI BUHARI
Sorry, this has been deleted since 1986 & CANNOT be recovered.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by remier1: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2015
1 - deleting from an album only deletes from that album - the photos are still in the event they came from
how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone
2 - with iPhoto '09 when you delete from an event the photo goes to the iPhoto trash - you can select it there, right click and "put back" so that you can recover deleted photos from iPhone.

3 - having no backup is not a smart idea - bad things happen and with no backup sooner or later you will lose everything including all of your photos - you should get a large external drive and begin running iPhone Data Recovery or other backup system immediately if your photos and other data has any value to you.
how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by HobartJonas: 3:36am On Apr 16, 2015
No matter due to what reasons you deleted the photos, you can recover them with this FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, it offers three methods to recover lost photos:
1. Recover photos from iPhone directly
2. Recover photos from iTunes backup
3. Recover photos from iCloud backup

Here is how to recover deleted photos from iphone:
step 1. run the iphone photo recovery, select recover from iphone directly;
step 2. scan your iphone;
step 3. preview and recover lost photos form iphone.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Joseph91: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2015
For android users Tenorshare android data recovery software can easily help recover the lost photo. Just follow the steps below:
1. Connect your android phone to PC via USB or WiFi
2. Start scanning and select the file which you want to restore
3. Save the recovered items

For iPhone users you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to get back the lost photos directly from your iPhone. Here are detailed steps you can follow:

Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC & Select recovery mode

First make sure your iPhone is switched on and connect it to PC with USB cable. Next launch iPhone Data Recovery on your PC. The program will detect your iPhone. You'll then get a pop-up window asking you to tap "Trust" on your iOS device to trust this computer.

Step 2. Start scanning iPhone for lost data
When the software detected your iPhone, it will show you the interface as follows. Click "Start Scan".

Step 3. Preview photos.

Now all scanned files are on the program listed according to category. You can choose to "Check all" or "Only display the deleted items" and then decide which to recover. To save time, you can just selectively recover those you need.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Bomebome: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Solution 1: Directly scan and recover photos from iPhone

Step 1: Run the program and connect your iPhone
Step 2: Download a plug-in separately for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS
Step 3: Enter the device's scanning mode and scan it
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted iPhone photos

Solution 2: How to scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos
Step 1: Choose iTunes backup and scan it
Step 2: Recover deleted iPhone pictures

Tips: After recover photo and save them on your computer, you can transfer the restored photo from computer to iPhone again with iPhone to Computer
Read more :
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Pandorara: 6:21am On May 28, 2015
I deleted a few pics by accident from my iphone 4s by accident, how to recover deleted photos from iPhone? If I don't have iTunes backup files available, is it impossible for me to get them back? I've checked tools like FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery which says they can help me recover deleted photos directly from iPhone. I hope that can help me.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by JillAdela: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2015
To recover deleted photos from iPhone is really easy if you have iPhone Data Recover software. It can help you to recover deleted/lost data including sms, contacts, photos, notes, videos, reminder, voice memo and others from iPhone, iPad, iPod and iTunes/iCloud backup files easily. Recover deleted photos from iPhone are two main functions of the software.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Wmarggy: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Android is not like computer when you delete something that can recover from recycle bin. But in fact, the lost /deleted data is not gone .Although you can not see ,but use some tool can test and recover.
See these solution :
Android mobile phone photos recovery
Retrieve android cell phone lost files
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by farlibood: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Easy to Recover iPhone Deleted and lost Photos, SMS, Contacts, calender, notes and many items. So You can see and purchase software. http://www.imergetools.com/iphone-data-recovery-tools.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by HobartJonas: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2015
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone. For those who want to free up space but never desire to lose photos, you can also run this program to backup iPhone photos to your computer firstly, and then delete them from iPhone to save space.
Download the trial version and handle by following the instructions, you will surprise that all your data including images, messages, contacts, notes, videos, etc. can be restored with this helpful software.

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Daniel2514: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2015
I am a careless person and always make mistake. Once I deleted my travelling photos on my iPhone, that was precious memory! I asked on many website but all I got was complicated method. So I had to pay for recovery. I found this software has a very low price, so I tried. Surprisingly my photos were all back with its help! It is very easy-to-use. You can try this too. http://www.imyfone.com/iphone-data-recovery/
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by VivianAlen: 2:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Here are the easily steps which can show you how to recover deleted photos from Android
Step 1. Connect Android to PC
Connect your Android phone to PC on the computer where FonePaw Android Data Recovery is opened. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging on the Android phone so that it can be detected by the program.

Step 2. Select File Types to Scan and Recover

Step 3. Allow the FonePaw Program to Scan

Step 4. Selectively Preview and Restore Photos from Android

Besides, if you want to recover deleted photos from iPhone, you can use another FonePaw software called FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by CraigJoubert: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
I lost my iPhone photo because of your way. At last, I recovered some deleted photos via file recovery software.
How do i get deleted photos back on my iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Amamdachen: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2016
I often use my iPhone to send and receive messages, and I have the habit of clearing up useless messages. When I am deleting messages as usual, I delete some important old messages which are attached with vital videos and pictures by accident. I’m planning to keep them for longer use, but now I am very regretful that I have deleted them by mistake. Can I retrieve deleted text messages? Is there any way to get them back?
Of course yes, a third party tool can help you solve this problem. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery software, is able to recover lost or deleted files from any iOS devices or from the backup files.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by AnnieChow: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2016
If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try android data recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.

how to recover deleted pictures from android.

If you did not backup your iphone with iTunes or iCloud , with the help of the recovery software, which is a tool for iPhone users to retrieve the deleted data, you can get them back in few steps. There are two popular and useful ways to make it. One way is that you can recover iphone from iPhone directly. The other way is that you can recover data from iTunes backup, only if you have made the backup.

Recover iphone photos deleted.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Annalllee: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Since there are many software available online, you don't need to worry about data recovery issue. However, nearly all of them will cost you some money. After comparison, I found Gihosoft Android data recovery software will be a better choice for you to recover photos from Android device, while the iPhone data recovery is able to retrieve data from your iPhone device. Plus, Gihosoft data recovery allow you to recover some data for free, you don't even need pay a cent for it.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by ddee897: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
mtprofessor5:
H

Modified

Thanks I will try it

You can also try the free version of disk drill. I personally tried and tested it.
Check their page http://www.cleverfiles.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Leo0528: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I found a perfect recovery tool named Superb iPhone Data Recovery and Superb Android Data Recovery, it help me a lot to recover deleted photos on my iPhone and Android phones. All data are supported, for instance, photos, contacts, text messages, call logs, calendars, notes, apps. It is the most effective program that I ever try.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Warm1204: 3:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Here's what you use, a Windows iPhone data recovery, when you get photos or other data deleted from your iPhone.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by DeepakSBisht(m): 5:31am On Feb 25
The SysCurve Photo Recovery Software is designed to recover lost or deleted photos, videos, and audio files from various storage devices including cameras, drones, SD cards, SSDs, HDDs, and smartphones. The software supports multiple file formats and offers a preview feature for recovered media. It is compatible with different Windows OS versions and offers additional capabilities such as saving scan information for future recovery and creating sector-by-sector images for data preservation. The tool also has a deep scan option for thorough recovery and supports recovery from encrypted drives. For detailed steps on usage and more information, visit: https://www.syscurve.com/photo-recovery-software.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.