Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pls For Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls For Guys Only (3039 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
Uchiha?? What kinda name is that
More like uchicha in igbo language lipsrsealed

D, you have lots of learning to do about the Uchiha, can't be covered in one sitting.

Anywho, I'm off to Friday Night Tinz, woohooo! You shall learn a lot more about moi tomorrow.

Just hope you're eager to learn, a good student and a good girl lipsrsealed boy.
Re: Pls For Guys Only by passionate88: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Some Nigerian girls eh, I dread relationship with dm... All about money. Take me out, buy me cream, money for hair, make me laugh, make me happy, etc... Why all she will offer is just toto for you to phuck, something that both of you will enjoy, she more than you sef. God help us
Re: Pls For Guys Only by dechandel(f): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

D, you have lots of learning to do about the Uchiha, can't be covered in one sitting.

Anywho, I'm off to Friday Night Tinz, woohooo! You shall learn a lot more about moi tomorrow.

Just hope you're eager to learn, a good student and a good girl lipsrsealed boy.
How boring can life get..
I actually forgot today is friday¡!

I hope the tutorials would be worth it tongue
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
How boring can life get..
I actually forgot today is friday¡!

I hope the tutorials would be worth it tongue

Please o, if you're still in school, study hard, in fact, study harder than that. It will pay off!

ttyl.
Re: Pls For Guys Only by dechandel(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Please o, if you're still in school, study hard, in fact, study harder than that. It will pay off!

ttyl.
Thanchu smiley
Re: Pls For Guys Only by iceberylin(m): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Allah the 2k way him give the babe dey pain me sef angry
Atleast him no Bleep up much grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls For Guys Only by iceberylin(m): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Uchiha?? What kinda name is that
More like uchicha in igbo language lipsrsealed
Its a cartoon...
A character is caled Uchiha madara...
Guess its japanise wink
Re: Pls For Guys Only by dechandel(f): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Its a cartoon...
A character is caled Uchiha madara...
Guess its japanise wink
Better pikin..
Thanchu smiley
Re: Pls For Guys Only by iceberylin(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Better pikin..
Thanchu smiley
Think say you go deny me oo wink
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Truckpusher(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Bandeco:
I met a girl @ a fast food center, we exchanged
numbers, we started chatting, I asked her out she
said
she has a bf, but we can b frnds, I invited her ova 2
my
house, ntn happened I gave her tfair of #1500,
mean
while, her place 2 my place is jst #200, she called
me
dat she wants 2 make her hair 4 #5000, buy cream
#2000, I told her I would give her #3500 4 d hair
and
buy d cream 4 her.. She agreed, she came 2 my
house
4 d money, I wanted 2 give her, but as a guy I
started
feeling somehow, so I asked her 4 a kiss, she gave
me,
It triggered my emotions.. I wanted 2 go further but
she reminded me that we are jst friends and she
have
a bf.. I didn't disturb her, I only told her 2 go and
meet
her bf, 4 d money she needs, I gave her ntn, she
deleted me frm bbm, block me frm whatsap.. But
my
question is, what I did was it wrong?
You tried initially but failed though I don't know how loaded you are.

You should have given her the money for the hair,cream and still offer to drop her off just to create an impression and see the next action.The next action would be simple ,she will come up with one incredible story on how her boyfriend is fast becoming a jerk grin and all these stories is just to clear the way for you to give it another shot and as a sharp guy you should go for the kill because her is greed is her weakness and all she has to offer to you is the damn puccy because she would be thinking that if she gives you the forbidden fruit that the magarism would increase and this is where we become dangerous and the chopping begins in earnest while she keeps expecting the big drop from you but you just have to lock up,she will pretend to understand but the more you refuse to deliver she would begin to think that she is not screwing you enough and the intensity of the fuccking would increase and when you're dead sure that you've recovered all you've spent so far and wouldn't be missing that puccy anytime soon that's when you can conveniently come up with your own story on how business is becoming bad these days or your employers are acting funny. grin

The next phase would surprise you as she would stay with you hoping that the spirit of magarism will come back but alas you become worse with each day that passes. grin cheesy until she gets the message that you're not an ATM after all.

Some will naturally stay with you because they are ashamed of how you would rate their personality.
Some will go and never look back.
Some will use their mouth to lash at you but you have mouth too so you can always lash back. cheesy
Some will love you for being just too smart for them to use.

After all said and done you can still give your woman money for genuine reasons and not one gold digger that wants to open an office on your head.

Once you come across those greedy mofos - All you needed to do was to activate the other side of your personality,get what you want and let her decide for herself if she wants to stay or leave.
There is nothing wrong in using the head of selfish ,greedy women. tongue
Re: Pls For Guys Only by ggrin(f): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Iceberylin lol r u sure dat babe d Op was talkn abt isn't Ggrin's twin sister? Cuz na d kyn tin wey she like.
angry
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2015
ggrin:
angry
sorry
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You tried initially but failed though I don't know how loaded you are.

You should have given her the money for the hair,cream and still offer to drop her off just to create an impression and see the next action.The next action would be simple ,she will come up with one incredible story on how her boyfriend is fast becoming a jerk grin and all these stories is just to clear the way for you to give it another shot and as a sharp guy you should go for the kill because her is greed is her weakness and all she has to offer to you is the damn puccy because she would be thinking that if she gives you the forbidden fruit that the magarism would increase and this is where we become dangerous and the chopping begins in earnest while she keeps expecting the big drop from you but you just have to lock up,she will pretend to understand but the more you refuse to deliver she would begin to think that she is not screwing you enough and the intensity of the fuccking would increase and when you're dead sure that you've recovered all you've spent so far and wouldn't be missing that puccy anytime soon that's when you can conveniently come up with your own story on how business is becoming bad these days or your employers are acting funny. grin

The next phase would surprise you as she would stay with you hoping that the spirit of magarism will come back but alas you become worse with each day that passes. grin cheesy until she gets the message that you're not an ATM after all.

Some will naturally stay with you because they are ashamed of how you would rate their personality.
Some will go and never look back.
Some will use their mouth to lash at you but you have mouth too so you can always lash back. cheesy
Some will love you for being just too smart for them to use.

After all said and done you can still give your woman money for genuine reasons and not one gold digger that wants to open an office on your head.

Once you come across those greedy mofos - All you needed to do was to activate the other side of your personality,get what you want and let her decide for herself if she wants to stay or leave.
There is nothing wrong in using the head of selfish ,greedy women. tongue
And this is someone's brother? undecided
Akuna okwu, smh.
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

And this is someone's brother? undecided
Akuna okwu, smh.
Hehe...3cycle, quit using our soft side to siphon money from our pockets because we will always spend if we want to.

You should be advising your greedy sisters and not bending your mouth here like falomo bridge. grin
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe...3cycle, quit using our soft side to siphon money from our pockets because we will always spend if we want to.

You should be advising your greedy sisters and not bending your mouth here like falomo bridge. grin
Men nowadays are soo stingy and I don't bother asking for anything. He can keep his money cos I make my own money too.

He wasn't forced to give out to her, she only asked but most men think they will fall mugu. Instead of making yourself look foolish why not tell her you don't have the money.
Y'all are thesame
Re: Pls For Guys Only by luigiajah(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice One... I'll always say.. I might be your boyfriend but I'm certainly not your ATM.. Talk more of being just friends
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Truckpusher(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

Men nowadays are soo stingy and I don't bother asking for anything. He can keep his money cos I make my own money too.

He wasn't forced to give out to her, she only asked but most men think they will fall mugu. Instead of making yourself look foolish why not tell her you don't have the money.
Y'all are thesame
You're not my sister and you knew that one of the reasons I talked to you earlier was for the fuccking/relationship whatever,you came which gave me hope that you're ready for me only for you tell me that you're in love with someone else - Jeez ! you should have told me that right from day one and stop wasting my time.As if that is not enough you started with the begging thing ,bingo! that's another sign that your boyfriend is lame and I am not an iidiot for giving you money and asking for some favor after all you knew all along what I wanted from you before abi? The Op's only mistake was buying that friendship line - Personally I do not buy it,it is either we are fuccking or we are planning to fucck simple.

Some girls are shameless while expecting you to look the other way while they continue using your head all in the name of acting like a nice guy.And some of these girls are manipulative- Imagine your girl friend dressing shabbily to catch up with you where you're hanging out with friends just to get back at you for not giving her that money because she knew that you'd be ashamed of yourself, especially if your loud mouthed friends that won't hesitate in making jest of you indirectly are around

All men aren't stingy without a tangible reason but sometimes your demands are just outrageous and reeks of zero economics knowledge.

Imagine a level 200 girl friend asking you to make some reasonable money available for her birthday - She dun finish her studies? undecided....Must she celebrate because her friends are celebrating and even if she must .Must you be the one that will take the fall to appease her ego and make her feel tushed? grin

Who wants to throw money to one thing that has a hole in between her legs with amala for brains? tongue grin
Re: Pls For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
What a wicked man! Because of 3500 naira you want a woman to prostitute herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Awkward Moment I've Ever Experienced / One Thing Both The Rich And Poor Have In Common . / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.