Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Je Suis Charlie("i Am Charlie") warnings!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Je Suis Charlie("i Am Charlie") warnings!!! (567 Views)

Ninu Afe Aye O, Baba Je Kin Le / ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings / Rabbi Jonathan Cahn: Biblical Warnings In Obama Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Je Suis Charlie("i Am Charlie") warnings!!! by israelboy1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
It saddens a lot and always makes me feel so bad and guilty whenever things all around the world are been talked about. Sometimes, I just have to sit myself down, thinking about the crisis flying all around like those lost flies seeking for their abode… feeling so worried and helpless in this wide world which trust is synonymous to suicide. The cause of my predicament is something which is so alarming and discouraging, making me imprisoned in the cage of worries.
An unknown acquiesce made us turn into the enemy of ourselves, what a tragedy to the living of humanity. Checking round the world, it has always been same old news (killings) which is so easy for people to carry out without thinking twice, all in the name of satisfying the thirst of an unknown tale. We tend to see our next neighbour as a person who worth termination, all under the name of him/her not believing what we laid the foundation of our trust on.
The funniest part of this story is that, some will still try what they think as best in trying to convince me it’s all a lie, telling to me to put my mind at rest that they are just trying to stain the wall of their belief.
I am so sick and tired of hearing same old fables which has always been popping on my screen about all of the lives been lost, just because of our so called religion is standing on the crushed bones of human. If you want me to believe whatever your belief is, must you try to instil fear into me or cause pain in the lives of others around? at which you will definitely cry at the top of your voice…”your god is great”, after carrying out those nasty act which I find so difficult to share with the world. I wish the world would just understand the pain I am trying to settle down with. Humans who are supposed to look after themselves are now finding it so easy in taking the life of their next neigbor, all in the name of trying to prove their servantship to whatever god or creator they are worshiping.

This is just so barbaric an act, and it needs to be dealt with to the core. How will a human being with right senses just wake up one morning, putting on all sort of dangerous weapon, fighting all around, trying to avenge what seems difficult to even put into explanation. Sometimes, I just regret the fact of been known as human, cos what does humanity means again, when a human being walks all around, putting pain and fear in the heart of all those around, all in the name of not believing whatever they put the foundation of their beliefs on. This act is so visible to the world around. This is just disgusting, and sometimes, scary, cos I even find it so difficult to trust the next neighbour staying with me… if it all happens now, I hope me and my family won’t fall a victim to this unbearable act of humanism, which has already been soaked in the blood of unthinkable pleasure been coated with the hatred and abhorrence worshipped in the deepest part of them.
I just wish my wishes are never wished by the witches.
May God help all the lost souls in the name of unknown convictions.
Re: Je Suis Charlie("i Am Charlie") warnings!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
tell Obama and Buhari them ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Mexico Irked By Pope Francis' Choice Of Word 'mexicanization' / Why Is There An Increase Of The Unchurched In Our Country / The Full Armor Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.