Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! (83966 Views)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Dolemite(f): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2016
Embraide:

1. Alexa's traffic rankings are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa's global data panel. YOUR ONLY authority to criticize the viewership claims of 5NOG is verification (from Salvation Ministries IT Dept) whether they do subscribe to or provide Alexa.com with the traffic date generated by the service providers; period!
2. Alexa.com doesn't generate the traffic established in the process of viewing; and Alexa.com only facilitates the needs of inquisitive competitors (who subscribe to that idea of comparative evaluation of viewership data). Salvation Ministries has no need to compete with anybody when it is obvious that even the devil himself can simply walk up to the service providers - for transmission and recording of viewership of the 5NOG - instead of picking and choosing which ever commercial valuer, the devil or YOU choose to use to cast wicked aspersions on a[b] very simple and elementary[/b] subject matter as traffic data verification from service providers instead of commercial valuers targeted at their subscribers!

That is rubbish and you know it! I tested other high traffic sites like Nairaland, Linda Ikeji etc it showed high traffic which fell far from the claims of the your pastor! you are writing gibberish to confuse people, the answer is there in your write up, Look!

"Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is [b]a sample of all internet users
."
[/quote][/b]

ALL INTERNET USERS! if Salvation ministries got such high traffic it would have reflected there, even on other traffic estimation sites Salvation ministries traffic is poor at best!

Embraide:

2. Alexa.com doesn't generate the traffic established in the process of viewing; and Alexa.com only facilitates the needs of inquisitive competitors (who subscribe to that idea of comparative evaluation of viewership data). Salvation Ministries has no need to compete with anybody when it is obvious that even the devil himself can simply walk up to the service providers - for transmission and recording of viewership of the 5NOG - instead of picking and choosing which ever commercial valuer, the devil or YOU choose to use to cast wicked aspersions on a[b] very simple and elementary[/b] subject matter as traffic data verification from service providers instead of commercial valuers targeted at their subscribers!

I checked the data on the homepage not the subdomain! again no sign of your wonderful traffic!

Embraide:

Alexa.com's own publication:
How are Alexa’s traffic rankings determined?[size=8pt][/size]

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are for top level domains only (e.g., domain.com).

You're either on Salvation ministries pay roll or you're just a blind member who choses to ignore the truth, if the later is the case then it's only a matter of time till that charlatan gets exposed, because you can't fool the people all the time!!
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by OMUKWU: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Peepzi(m): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Lol only God can do wat no man can do... He is only doing God's work nd not his.....y not ask d Holy Spirit to reveal Ibiyeomie to u cos d Holy Spirit searcheth d deep tins yea d deep tins of Christ....but if u have not nd u decided to post dis jux to tink u can humiliate my pastor hahahaha d God hu called him will make sure u surely pay cos wat u did is a sin.......besides even OOO(olumba) wit dia spiritual act couldn't stop d ministry nd my pastor den hu re u?.....zechariah 4:7(hu art thou O great mountain b4 smhos nd Ibiyeomie, he said thou shall b made plain) so u will b made plain if u don't ask for mercy.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by 4C2215131: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Dolemite:
This man runs a church called Salvation ministries in PHC where I live, I reluctantly went to this crusade he does every year called 5 nights of glory, in the crusade he kept bragging about the internet figures, how they reached 9 million people globally with 74 thousand coming from Saudi Arabia and millions more from countries like America, Uk etc, so I decided to check it out (I don't believe these fake pastors anyway) and below is my result;

This shows the number of visitors 30 days counting from the end of his crusade 5 nights of glory

His Alexa report showing where most of his traffic comes from, it should list the top five countries for free, but it lists only TWO

The church's YouTube results named 'hourofsalvation''

Very poor for a church that claims to have raised 9 million people hooking up to a single broadcast, not even 900 thousand viewed their entire YouTube videos.

As you can see not too impressive, if you don't believe you can do the research yourself, this man is a FRAUD, and so are all the ridiculous ''miracles'' he claims to do, mods please front page this, a lot of people were deceived in that crusade as he boasted on and on about their web traffic, I want people to do the research themselves, don't even believe me, if you attended that event you saw for yourself how he boasted about the ''revival'' and the millions reached online; for everyone willing to research for themselves his site is www.smhos.org (an ugly looking site I must add) use that address on traffic monitoring sites (any good one will do) and you'll see the level of deceit.

Aren't they all!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Dolemite(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2016
Peepzi:
Lol only God can do wat no man can do... He is only doing God's work nd not his.....y not ask d Holy Spirit to reveal Ibiyeomie to u cos d Holy Spirit searcheth d deep tins yea d deep tins of Christ....but if u have not nd u decided to post dis jux to tink u can humiliate my pastor hahahaha d God hu called him will make sure u surely pay cos wat u did is a sin.......besides even OOO(olumba) wit dia spiritual act couldn't stop d ministry nd my pastor den hu re u?.....zechariah 4:7(hu art thou O great mountain b4 smhos nd Ibiyeomie, he said thou shall b made plain) so u will b made plain if u don't ask for mercy.

Lol, there were people who threatened James Randi when he exposed Peter Popoff so I am not surprised that you'll choose to worship your pastor blindly. Na your money!! grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by TBankxx(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
U're very possessed!!!!
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by udoadi: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2016
it is like u are a cursed .man who goes about finding fault with men of God. Have u asked questions about the people who did what u have done. how is there life today.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Dolemite(f): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
udoadi:
it is like u are a cursed .man who goes about finding fault with men of God. Have u asked questions about the people who did what u have done. how is there life today.

It's sad that in Africa we learn to be afraid and question nothing, that is why pastors go about asking their congregation to eat grass and drink petrol and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dolemite, you're doing a good job of exposing those charlatans

I would also work personally to expose those I can when I finally have the time to do so

Nigerian Christians are the most gullible people I've met
They'll do anything to defend their MOG and God himself, threaten you, curse you in the process

Do not be dismayed in this laudable quest of yours to cure them of their delusion the little way you can

Once again, good work

Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by suzziematini(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
How in God's name can u call a man of God fraud? By who's standards? Who are you to judge? Mr/Mrs special church detective. Because the internet is all correct, so therefore, your SOCALLED findings are all accurate. O ye judge of Churches. And u evn went further calling the miracles performed by God tru him fraud. Evidence please? Was ur sis or bro payed to fake healing? re out of topics?
Be careful what u say. U don't hv to like him for him to be called nd used by God.
Be very careful what u say. I'm actually leaving the church right now, and my dear, I WAS BLESSES.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Ovywils: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Maybe you had an awful experience with an MOG... that doesn't mean there aren't real ones. That doesn't mean God doesn't exist.
May I ask what you believe in?
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by DrizzyGift: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2016
You have missed it Bro.. Hope you still attend church service? Despite casting David Ibiyeomie.. God bless u
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by okpomi7progress(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
It is hypocritical for you to judge a pastor as fake and still go to length of posting him on line, is that what God asked you to do Mr dolomite. Before and after when you found out that he is fake how many souls have you won? With only this question don't you think because it's obvious that you are the fake one here. Of what benefit are to the kingdom of God?. Mr dolomite it's high time you knew that you are being used by the devil to fulfill God's Word in the life of the great man of God.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by sege207: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
4C2215131:

Aren't they all!

How dare u speak against a man of God. Whatever he does is never your business. he is only answerable to God. Go and do your own church na. Why are u so evil trying to spoil peoples mind against the anointed of God. You are evil @dolemite. Be warned else you carry curse and death upon yourself.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Dolemite(f): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
sege207:

How dare u speak against a man of God. Whatever he does is never your business. he is only answerable to God. Go and do your own church na. Why are u so evil trying to spoil peoples mind against the anointed of God. You are evil @dolemite. Be warned else you carry curse and death upon yourself.

He is answerable to the citizens of this country who are not blind like you!! your pastor David Ibieyomie is a FAKE FRAUDSTER!! fake miracles that are clear to see only if you open your eyes...the thief threatens you with curses while he steals your money what a shame. sad
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by AMUTAH: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
@ Dolmite. Be careful the way you talk. Do you even understand the meaning of fraud. The foolishness of Atheists even expand to the parlance that they can't just wrap their heads around the fact that there exist non-mortal powers that can interfere in the affairs of men.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Mercywilfred: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls, is this poster still alive? cuz i dont want to waste my energy trying to talk sense into a dead being.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by ThothHermes: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mercywilfred:
Pls, is this poster still alive? cuz i dont want to waste my energy trying to talk sense into a dead being.
Talk now.
Others might be interested.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by HappyPagan: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mercywilfred:
Don't mind them.
https://www.nairaland.com/5136365/opinion-ibeyomie-should-stop-defacing
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by am4truth(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Dolemite:
This man runs a church called Salvation ministries in PHC where I live, I reluctantly went to this crusade he does every year called 5 nights of glory, in the crusade he kept bragging about the internet figures, how they reached 9 million people globally with 74 thousand coming from Saudi Arabia and millions more from countries like America, Uk etc, so I decided to check it out (I don't believe these fake pastors anyway) and below is my result;

This shows the number of visitors 30 days counting from the end of his crusade 5 nights of glory

His Alexa report showing where most of his traffic comes from, it should list the top five countries for free, but it lists only TWO

The church's YouTube results named 'hourofsalvation''

Very poor for a church that claims to have raised 9 million people hooking up to a single broadcast, not even 900 thousand viewed their entire YouTube videos.

As you can see not too impressive, if you don't believe you can do the research yourself, this man is a FRAUD, and so are all the ridiculous ''miracles'' he claims to do, mods please front page this, a lot of people were deceived in that crusade as he boasted on and on about their web traffic, I want people to do the research themselves, don't even believe me, if you attended that event you saw for yourself how he boasted about the ''revival'' and the millions reached online; for everyone willing to research for themselves his site is www.smhos.org (an ugly looking site I must add) use that address on traffic monitoring sites (any good one will do) and you'll see the level of deceit.

Friends, Jesus loves you. Don't allow the devil the deceiver to waste your life.

Sincerely, pray that Jesus should reveal himself to you.

Peace
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
I can see the Devil using you wella.
Dolemite or what ever you called yourself see What happened in Exodus 9:14 befall you and your household.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by Sweetfood1986: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
From your write up I observe that you need help because it clearly shows that you are jobless without sense. Without doubt its obvious that you are looking for cheap publicity because you are mannerless and without sense. If you dont have anything sensible to post just switch your phone off and sleep. People are thinking of how to better their lives and future and your own problem is internet attendance chai bros you are dull. Let me ask you is it why you went for the program in the first place to find rubbish to talk. Your post is pointless and shows that you are an individual that's intellectually dull and needs his brain to be bossted up with power bank. If you have nothing better to say next time please stop up. Thanks
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by elaavie1(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
It's people like this demon possessed gay that really need deliverance .no wander your mom took you to church to be delivered. Do you also know that the Pastor is satellites transmmiting to millions all over the world and those viewing in satellites are even more than the streaming. Be careful of what you say about God and His servants/ children.what facts do you have. Do you know how many people are viewing from each center? See with what I see, you either have issue with God or Men of God. I am not attending Salvation ministry. All I know is that you should be careful of what you say or better still repent!
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by kingd20: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Are u alright, Its pretty obvious something is wrong with you, and that is spot-diagnosis. Cause if u were alright u wont be speaking of a man of God like that. Let me advice you, stop talking about things you know nothing about. And for your information I am also a partaker of the grace of God on that man. Some say the miracles are fake, I call that jealousy. They are angry that others are getting blessed and not them. Instead of them to find out what the person did according to the bible that caused them to be blessed they are busy (as jobless as they are) imposing curses on themselves. Its very sad how senseless and jobless people find joy in bringing others down. Sha, let me warn you, stop this before ur curse grows any further because u are already cursed. FWY the miracles aren't fake, I was once like you, I didn't believe in the miraculous until I got my own healing from a spinal problem I had. I know thats too much information but im just trying make my point clear, understood. And if you were sensible enough you would have repented since but it seems that sense is far from you. Abeg read the book of proverbs and acquire sense, mxwwww. If you are bored or jobless abeg sleep, You really need it. I really do pity you, chai. cry
And abeg who told you he threatens us with curses, For that one your stupidity is plus-ultra, your uselessness is incomprehensible. Abeg its you your village people threaten with curses, Absolute nonsense. I cant even begin to express my disgust for you talking down a man who has impacted the lives of many. What have you done with your life that u think u can talk down a man like that.
Sha I can see you're suffering from a mental disorder, chai, get well soon. As I said before I really do pity you.
Re: Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! by EmmymTr(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oga take it down ohhh before you die, infact you are dead by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.