Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria (44876 Views)

Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Soso990240:
bro,which BB plan is dat?
bbc, bbday, bbweek to stream YouTube like magic
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
denniece1:

I don't think Mtn bb data is actually unlimited, my own usually finishes.
you won't believe the speed on pc and on mobile tethered together with no restrictions..
last time I checked I used more than 8gig alone in just a night streaming and downloading

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Largernonso:
simeony.
i need it pls. i was using glo 3gb 1k. to thether bt for like 2wks now it stopped. heard theyv blocked it.
Skype me on simeony007 or Whatsapp 08089851145
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
dridowu:
suffering and smiling mentality. Instead of calling on NCC to force all ds network to have unlimited at affordable cost you busy looking for illegal connection.
have u ever seen where ncc or any network replying to any of our pleas? so instead of kill myself cry to some office and money eating dogs I'll just dance to their tone by making life easy for myself... unfortunately one of the network provider said EASY LIFE

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
roufy235:
not unlimited o. I finished my last sub b4 it expired
if you don't know the secret just ask
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
rotimilax:

Its not unlimited,Mr man. It just offers a measly 200mb.
if you want to know just ask
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by roufy235(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Simeony007:
if you don't know the secret just ask
what is the secret?
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Simeony007:
are you in this country at all? if you don't know anything then just ask or use our Google its free... about 3 months now MTN announced that their BB plan is now unlimited... so wise up and don't dull... if you want it on both pc and mobile just Skype me at Simeony007
Na u know wetin u dey talk............... anyways am in FRAN ;DZE
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wish we could just have unlimited Data bundle. I wonder why these stingy networks use ruler to measure MB.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by ogrin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Simeony007:
are you in this country at all? if you don't know anything then just ask or use our Google its free... about 3 months now MTN announced that their BB plan is now unlimited... so wise up and don't dull... if you want it on both pc and mobile just Skype me at Simeony007

@Simeony007, my bb data funishes than expected. please how can u let me into this offer (unlimited data).i won't mind payin to get d secret. thanks bro.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by judeodion(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bigshegzy:
THAT'S WHY GLO IS THE BEST AT THE MOMENT...... ONES YOU ARE ON GLO OVERLOAD PACKAGE.. WITH THIS CODE *200# ......2000 FOR 2.6GB , 3,0000 FOR 4.5GB NOT LIKE MTN DAY AND NIGHT PLAN BUT IT IS 24HRS PLAN, 5,0000 FOR 10GB ....SO 8,000 FOR 20GB......SO GLO IS OK FOR INTERNET AND IT ISNETWORK FRIENDLY...
Hello Man, how do i migrate to glo overload
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by gestamane: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmoore:

How much is the blackberry from visafone?

We have curve 4 and curve 7 visafone at 12k each

08033126910, 07040404440
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abeg how I fit get this package?
iluvweed:

Swift 4g LTE
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Do you mean you can have Mtn unlimited download on PC with Mtn ??please reply
ogrin:

@Simeony007, my bb data funishes than expected. please how can u let me into this offer (unlimited data).i won't mind payin to get d secret. thanks bro.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
yeah
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by jjzones(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well, if you live in Asaba, Delta State, RayKan Networks provides fast unlimited internet service. 1mbps is 25 thousand per month.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by okinme: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Simeony007:
Well! Mtn gives unlimited bb data for just 1k! And if you know your way you can actually use more than 1 terabyte in just a month... Now is that not incredible?

bros can you help me with this tweak please? Imma send you pm now
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Babysho:

dont mind the o.p..he has been outta Nigeria for too long...
MTN BB cheat
unlimitedly-20gb..i did dat
speed-2mb per sec...its ok for me o
price..just 100naira!!!
When i look at the speed and heaviness of me downloads...i think Ghana dey suffer!!

brother help me with this shit pls
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by gestamane: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
seangy4konji:

Don't dull yourself with tweaks, u don't need tweaking ur visafone blackberry at 1000 naira per month and 10 terabyte. Google visafone blackberry at olx curve 7 n curve 4 is only 12k
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by mcse2000: 10:22am On May 19, 2015
people are thinking that europe is expensive,but is cheaper than nigeria in many ways.i am from an east european country and for internet i am paying every month 9 dollars.its fiber optic connection,speed is 35 MB and download is unlimited.i am downloading 1 GB in 6 minute,also all schools have internet connection.in every bus station internet is free.so in total for internet,IP telephony and satellite TV i am paying every month 20 dollars(4.000 Naira).i hope the new president will change these things,and give nigerians access to cheap internet. grin
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by gudluckgreat(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
Babysho:

dont mind the o.p..he has been outta Nigeria for too long...
MTN BB cheat
unlimitedly-20gb..i did dat
speed-2mb per sec...its ok for me o
price..just 100naira!!!
When i look at the speed and heaviness of me downloads...i think Ghana dey suffer!!

Pls teach me master cry
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Etesam(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Well the fault lies with NCC for not doing their jobs and us for not making them accountable....... but that's the fact of life in Nigeria.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
mcse2000:
people are thinking that europe is expensive,but is cheaper than nigeria in many ways.i am from an east european country and for internet i am paying every month 9 dollars.its fiber optic connection,speed is 35 MB and download is unlimited.i am downloading 1 GB in 6 minute,also all schools have internet connection.in every bus station internet is free.so in total for internet,IP telephony and satellite TV i am paying every month 20 dollars(4.000 Naira).i hope the new president will change these things,and give nigerians access to cheap internet. grin
which new president? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.