Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) (22741 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by okoro4: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar in an interview with Saturday beats revealed that she wanted to commit suicide because she was broke and depressed.

Source: http:///crb

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by temitemi1(m): 5:46am On Jan 24, 2015
What stop u from commiting d suicide

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by sinaj(f): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
What stop u from commiting d suicide
she preferred kiling herself to commitin suicide

49 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Hazardd(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2015
wetin concern us

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by adorablepepple(f): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2015
please next time don't think twice just attempt the suicide, nobody will tell u before u will know how to value ur life .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by sinaj(f): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2015
lol she wan commit suicide cox she broke...if na so ajekpako lyk me wey de broke 4 times a week for don murder myself since grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by securi: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2015
grin in Mama Peace's voice grin Sinaj, diaris God o
sinaj:
she preferred kiling herself to commitin suicide
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by pretydiva(f): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Oya commit suicide nau mctewww. At least it wil reduce d population of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by prettyjo(f): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2015
funny
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
toh! wetin concern us?
make she commit the suicide na. she tink say everything in life comes easy. mtchew.
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by mtprofessor5(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Thank God you didn't kill yourself
As you said nothing is worth taking my life for

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
So?
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
okoro4:
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar in an interview with Saturday beats revealed that she wanted to commit suicide because she was broke and depressed.

Source: http:///crb

To the best of my knowledge,Nigerians are the most resilient people on earth,and as that we don't commit suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm sorry dear smiley
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
sǝɯıʇǝɯos...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Looking for cheap stunt

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by januzaj(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
In PEJ's voice"Don't commit suicide....just kill Yourself"
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by gidistar: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
[url=gidihub..com/2015/01/5-types-of-nigerian-men-you-should.html] It ain’t easy to date these days!, 5 Types Of Nigerian Men You Should Never Date [/url]
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Story for the gods, the gods, the gods oo

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by tunjijones(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Abegii. Make she go die nao. Who cares?
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by gidistar: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
[url=gidihub..com/2015/01/dear-toaster-this-is-why-youll-continue.html] Dear toaster, this is why you’ll continue to remain in the friend zone ( must read ) [/url]
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by frodobee: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Even this one wanted to do Buhari job?
Mstchewwww.
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.
Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by ayusco85(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
If u had kicked the bucket no one will ve missed u
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by obibankz(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Who cares, GO AND DIE" sign by APC governor
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Horrlah(f): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Eheheh see dis one oooo.wetin make we con do??
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Adesam09(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmm... I no believe all this story story.
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by FaithyGal(f): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
She never c anything
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Jossylard2(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Funny enough, she aint alone. Thought of that too.
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by searay(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by martincbarton: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.