Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan (16200 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Babysho(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by mtprofessor5(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by izikjon(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2015
May God give u d fortitude to bear the loss, Mr President.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
May her soul R.I.P...
Anyone noticed how Jonathan used it to play politics mildly, talking about the part where he mentioned the inability of any hospital in Nigeria to treat heart related ailment when he was deputy governor (Obj's tenure, a swipe @obj) and the situation now he is president ala UI teaching hospital?
So you guys should leave egift alone, Jonathan started this whole politicking and this thread might just be politicized soon...Any way, are our health workers back on duty post?

3 Likes

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by eldnix: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
jayseehe:
I'm more concerned about the kidnapped Chibok girls
I'm more concerned about those that were killed in Baga
I'm more concerned about those that died seeking immigration job

The President doesn't seem to be concerned, he has been rejoicing through out his rally.

Quote me and call me a hater then you are right.
I hate GEJ, I hate a person that embezzles the money that belongs to millions of people, thereby sentencing them to poverty while he enriches himself.
which kind hater? Yes ppl re gonna call u a hater for saying d truth...GEJ has failed n his lily liver jst d vex me n nw he wants sympathy so he will get voted in again....chibok girls no relate to am na...I even saw his pics smilling wit his family on one holiday so...wat a hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]'m more concerned about the kidnapped Chibok girls

The President doesn't seem to be concerned, he has been rejoicing through out his rally.

Quote me and call me a hater then you are
right.
I hate GEJ, I hate a person that embezzles the money that belongs to millions of people, thereby sentencing them to poverty while he enriches himself.
----------------------------------------------------

Nonsense talk::
Chibok girls- forge
Buhari certificate -forge,
Ebola virus- forge
Killer or killed in baga- forge
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Igbos are supporting Jonathan bcus they are from d same ethics group, while some gullible yorubas are supporting him bcus of wetin 2 chop, GMB/Osinbajo 4 #CHANGE2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Kezzyboy: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2015
wen goodluck met nancy, nancy had badluck and died.
Sai GMB 2015
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Ologunjude(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Sympathy vote here we come.
If you see the no kids Boko Haram killed last year, Mr would just bury the dead quietly without noise.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Dannyset(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls beware of this man dis time around. This is another version of the "I HAVE NO SHOES" story ooo. Don't be deceived this time. The next four years may be crucial and vital to ur destiny.
MAY THE SOUL OF THE DEPARTED REST IN PERFECT PEACE. Amen!
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Who mourned or gave a speech on behalf of the over 15000 who died at d hands of Boko haram in baga and other places? Who mourned for those who died during d immigration sham? Who mourned for the 40 students whose lives got cut short. Yet Jonathan could declare a break of activities on his sisters death and dance komole for others.

I always try to refrain from talking in the heat of any foul mood I might be in but this time I just do not care....... Why should I commensurate with a man who did not do same for over 15000 lost souls and is still playing politics with lives? That man is a demon in human skin. Jonathan is devilish and has a tainted heart. Even d devil can appear as an angel of light but that does not make him an angel... HE IS STILL A DEVIL. ...Quote me and experience a generational curse unload on u.

1 Like

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by AJOT99(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Sorry bro Jona

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Anglovel: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:
Please, let's leave politics aside and commiserate with the President over his sister's death.

Mr President, God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul Rest In Peace. AMEN.

May God give our President and his entire family d fortitude to bear d loss.Amen
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by todayguest(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Death is no respector of persons. It's a fight mortals can't win. However, at the second coming of Christ Jesus, everything that causes death will be harmless and death itself will be destroyed. This all important question will then be asked "oh death were is your power; oh grave! Where is your sting?" Besides, on the resurrection morning, when the dead in Christ will arise,there will no sorry nor pain. Beleive in the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a part of the 'white-robed throng'. Until then, RIP Nancy.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan was sad when she died because he knew she had been passing through pains for a long time, but subjecting Millions of Nigerians to untold hardship & suffering means nothing to him.

I am much more concerned about those who lost their lives during the Immigration Recruitment Scam and the Fuel Subsidy Protests.

The earlier GEJ joins Nancy in her grave, the better for us - Omo Ale Jati-Jati!

GMB/Osinbajo all the way!
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by wasuka14(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Why be say naa only dis man relative dey die like fowls. Today his brother wil die, tmao his sister! If nt bombin in abj, killin in gwosa, kidnappin in chibok. Haha Wot happen naa!!! Why?? By d time dis ma return to otuoke who go be his relative?? APC change!!! AP&C Febuhari!!!
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2015
ko kan aye
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Since mr. President knew our hospitals are not functioning in surgery of heart. Y can 't he do something to them. Sending doctors abroad to learn and providing good facilities to each hospital rather than boasting of Ibadan hosp. Shame on him upon the money they're embezzling. R.I.P bt God know's best.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by lonelydora: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
May God give youe the heart to bear the loss.

Now who will help you at Otuoke after May 29, 2015?
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by MadCow1: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:
Please, let's leave politics aside and commiserate with the President over his sister's death.

Mr President, God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul Rest In Peace. AMEN.

No be am use ehn Sister death to score cheap political points with the University of Ibadan comment? grin
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Adex097: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
“ So I said we have so many teaching hospitals in Nigeria and
none can attempt to work on a human heart? I was worried. But
today, I am happy that University of Ibadan is handling open
heart surgery."

SMH @GEJ.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
jayseehe:
I'm more concerned about the kidnapped Chibok girls

Am more concerned over the Psychological trauma faced by the families of the corp members killed during from Buhari's incitements we seem to have forgotten one of the 12 was married not forgeting the ladies among them that were raped and nothing has comes off Buhari!!!!!!. Don't play politics with Baga , Chibok girls etc we have indeed listened to these people and their stories runs contrary to the claims of the media right now the freed chibok girls are in the US and there statements from the free state will surprise ya all

The President doesn't seem to be concerned, he has been rejoicing through out his rally.[/quote]

So he should quit campaign?

Quote me and call me a hater then you are right.
I hate GEJ, I hate a person that embezzles the money that belongs to millions of people, thereby sentencing them to poverty while he enriches himself.[/quote]

GEJ is no embezzler but has indeed done little to stop it but has enabled the institutions and has never interfered with it's findings
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by theplanmaker: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria lost its only professor of neuro surgery because health workers are on strike. They are on strike because this same government refuse to meet agreements it entered. Should i feel sorry for him? He should bow his head in shame that his sister jad to be flown to ghana, when we have more than 30 tertiary hospitals
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by A4ningi(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ceo4eva:

http://leadership.ng/news/406214/sister-died-heart-disease-jonathan
Very[i]
ceo4eva:

Very[/i]
ceo4eva:

Hahahah I dey laugh woooo, his brother will soon folow her with same problem. Never the less RIP sis clueless.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by LordMecuzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
olrotimi:
RIP to the dead lady though first I should point out RESPECTFULLY to Mr President and for information of the general public, the aortic valve isn't the valve that circulates blood to the heart, the aorta takes blood from the heart to other parts of the body (except the lungs) thus the aortic valves prevent back flow of blood or regurgitation of blood once it leaves the heart.
Again, am happy UCH now offers open heart surgery, hopefully our leaders would do more to improve the standard of health care in the state and federal hospitals. It goes without saying that death doesn't ask for your name before she strikes, death comes for both the rich and the poor.
@posters snitching on GEJ for not fixing the health sector, yes he should take some flak for it but let's be objective, what has past leaders done to improve the health sector? Buhari's PTF? OBJ's VAMED? All have been white elephant projects without man power development. You don't buy a 64 slice MRI when you don't have the personnel on ground to run it. Thats putting the cart before the horse.

Most Federal Medical Centres beds, Bedsheets still got d PTF inscription on it
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by adora4u1: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
When your sister was ill, you took her to India. When your wife was ill, you took her to Germany. When your sister was ill, you realised that instead of going to Ghana, we should equip our hospitals. When your wife was ill, not even the so called well-equipped Nigerian hospital was good enough for her! Daris God o!

1 Like

Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by BrokenTV: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2015
egift:
Nancy rest peacefully in the bosom of the Lord.

Come this Valentine, it is Sai Buhari/Osinbajo all the way. Vote for Change.
May thunder fire you and your fucking change we Nigerians don't need it.
RIP Nancy.
Re: How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan by Okaka27(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
undecidedHw Boko Haram killed 2000 people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerians Die Early / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Black Female Physicist Pioneers Technology That Kills Cancer Cells With Lasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.