Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

“I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun (3984 Views)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / Kim, Khloe, Caitlyn & Kris At Kylie’s 18 Birthday Bash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by trendysturvs(f): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Award winning actress, Seyi Asekun, in an interview with a Punch correspondent was asked If she had an opportunity to alter your body in anyway, what would she like to change and she said:

"I will get rid of my tummy. I will also ask to have the kind of bums Kim and Khloe Kadarshian have".

Hmm, what a wish! Read the rest of the interview here - http://www..com/2015/01/24/i-want-a-bum-like-kim-khloe-kardarshians-actress-seyi-asekun/

Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Beesluv: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2015
She should try harder
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
I will actually like to have a butt like Khloe's...

Wishful thinking
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2015
then she should go and do what they all did to get it: plastic surgery. shikena
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
They didn't do any plastics surgery to get them!
Why can't you ladies be logic for once.
Let me explain. First of all, in this world we live in there a three classes of races that the females are naturally endowed. They are Africans,south americans and armenians/middle east.
Robert kardasian, kim and khloe's father was an armenian by birth(he had armenian genes). He married kris who had dutch and scottish genes.
What's my point here?. Had it been their father was a caucasian, I would have agreed with you because we all know that Caucasians are "flat" people.
If you don't agree with me, you can do your research I have watched kim and khloe grow. They had packaging right from when they were 15. The evidence is there.
So stop dissing another woman because she has what you don't have
#shikena
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2015
smartshadow:

They didn't do any plastics surgery to get them!
Why can't you ladies be logic for once.
Let me explain. First of all, in this world we live in there a three classes of races that the females are naturally endowed. They are Africans,south americans and armenians/middle east.
Robert kardasian, kim and khloe's father was an armenian by birth(he had armenian genes). He married kris who had dutch and scottish genes.I have watched kim and khloe grow. They had packaging right from when they were 15. The evidence is there.
So stop dissing another woman because she has what you don't have
#shikena
LMAO! jx read what u are typing! i dnt wish to have a butt like theirs, coz im satisfied with mine. mine z big n natural, bt theirz z f.a.k.e! the only persn dat has a lil big azz z khloe coz she aint a real kardashain! go n watch kim's sex tape wit rayj! her butt was flatter dan a plate. kourtney z kim's real sis, y isnt herz big? i pity guys like u who are blinded sad
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO! jx read what u are typing! i dnt wish to have a butt like theirs, coz im satisfied with mine. mine z big n natural, bt theirz z f.a.k.e! the only persn dat has a lil big azz z khloe coz she aint a real kardashain! go n watch kim's sex tape wit rayj! her butt was flatter dan a plate. kourtney z kim's real sis, y isnt herz big? i pity guys like u who are blinded sad
If there is anything blinding me, its your alarming naivity and foolishness. Now what did you say? Khloe is not a real kardashian? Babe if there is anything I hate, its people that say things that they have no idea about.
And by the way, I don't spend my time watching dumb sex tapes which obviously is what you do.
And don't give my the crap of not wanting big assets
#hypocrite
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by denedene(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2015
I do agree with eroticangelina on d surgery thingy tho I believe khloe did some "dr 90210" magic.. I saw a recent pic n her butt looked like someone wearing a diaper

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2015
smartshadow:

If there is anything blinding me, its your alarming naivity and foolishness. Now what did you say? Khloe is not a real kardashian? Babe if there is anything I hate, its people that say things that they have no idea about.
And by the way, I don't spend my time watching dumb sex tapes which obviously is what you do.
And don't give my the crap of not wanting big assets
#hypocrite
lol nw i knw u knw ntn abt d kardashians! if u dnt knw dat kim did surgery, atleast u shud knw dat khloe isnt 4rm d xame father. even kris said it. i think im done with u, ur as clueless as any1 would eva be. go google it and educate urslf.

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Wendy80(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Smartshadow we all know Armenian women got butt but Kim's butt is fake. Before u attack me, I've got a beautiful REAL behind so I ain't hating.

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kim-kardashian-butt-implants-plastic-surgery/photo/1001134139/

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol nw i knw u knw ntn abt d kardashians! if u dnt knw dat kim did surgery, atleast u shud knw dat khloe isnt 4rm d xame father. even kris said it. i think im done with u, ur as clueless as any1 would eva be. go google it and educate urslf.
Okay miss know It all, suprisingly, you have managed to redeem yourself from your "show of shame". So can you do me the warm pleasure of telling me who her real father is?
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2015
smartshadow:

Okay miss know It all, suprisingly, you have managed to redeem yourself from your "show of shame". So can you do me the warm pleasure of telling me who her real father is?
her real father wasnt mentioned. bt kris said she cheated on kim's father wit khloe's father. dats y khloe z diff 4rm her sisters in appearance. khloe z a blondie( no, she didnt dye her hair blond, its her real hair colour) she dyed it black jx to look like her sisterz, bt i didnt fit her, so she changed it. dnt u notice dat kim n kourt av a special kind of face dat khloe doesnt have even her height. y am i even telling u? go n google it to clear ur doubt, i av beta things to do.
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by axortedbabe(f): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
her real father wasnt mentioned. bt kris said she cheated on kim's father wit khloe's father. dats y khloe z diff 4rm her sisters in appearance. khloe z a blondie( no, she didnt dye her hair blond, its her real hair colour) she dyed it black jx to look like her sisterz, bt i didnt fit her, so she changed it. dnt u notice dat kim n kourt av a special kind of face dat khloe doesnt have even her height. y am i even telling u? go n google it to clear ur doubt, i av beta things to do.
hmmm am jst reading dis abt khloe 4 d first tym..bt i think khloe and rob has d same face...
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
hmmm am jst reading dis abt khloe 4 d first tym..bt i think khloe and rob has d same face...
yes smhow. kris has d same face too.dats where dy got it. they did everything they did to try and hide d story, bt it stil surfaced.
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by benkings(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
What are u guys arguing bout here Nyanch undecided
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by assfreaky(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Yours is big? I am now going to finally and officially die on your matter. VickyyB and mirexxx can go to anywhere they like.
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by mirexxx(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
assfreaky:

Yours is big? I am now going to finally and officially die on your matter. VickyyB and mirexxx can go to anywhere they like.
lol c dis guy. eroticangelina how do you mean Khloe ain't a real kardashian
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by JEITO: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2015
What GIRLs of this day and age need is BIGGER BRAINs not bigger... lipsrsealed
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by axortedbabe(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes smhow. kris has d same face too.dats where dy got it. they did everything they did to try and hide d story, bt it stil surfaced.
read kris had an affair then with her hair stylist named alex or sumtin prior to when khloe was born..bt khole has refused goin 4 a DNA test to ascertain d whole thing,so its still a rumour so far as no paternity test has proved otherwise..ImO
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
yes she isnt. kris had an affair with a guy while married to kim's dad, so she gave birth to khloe. khloe isnt a real kardashain. she has a diff dad. Google it n see.
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by mirexxx(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes she isnt. kris had an affair with a guy while married to kim's dad, so she gave birth to khloe. khloe isnt a real kardashain. she has a diff dad. Google it n see.
wow! i will
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
read kris had an affair then with her hair stylist named alex or sumtin prior to when khloe was born..bt khole has refused goin 4 a DNA test to ascertain d whole thing,so its still a rumour so far as no paternity test has proved otherwise..ImO
maybe. bt kris confessed it too. and u could c the diffrnce in her so vividly. bt kim's dad didnt mind. he stil treated her as his daughter, and she was his fav.
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by assfreaky(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:

grin
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Eddy2cute(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
What's all these talks about kadashans and yanch? What's all these talks about kadashans and yanch?
Re: “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015

Nahh! ,Nt possible

Next!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Which Nollywood Star Is The Most Funniest Among This Four Actors? / See What Happen Today As Mob Strips This Lady Na Ked For Wearing Mini Skirt / Ex-governor Who Crashed Ini Edo’s Marriage Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.