Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (391966 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Esyluv1:
i have registered after battling with verification of password, but the problem now is to apply. there is no apply button, pls somebody should help

Open this link... .

http://nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php

Just click on sales Executive... Login, it will take you to another page of short questioning before final application/submission is done

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Esyluv1(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
thanks Dear but after clicking on sales executives, its only brings up the job requirement thats all.

nothing like a new page for continuation
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Esyluv1(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2015
the new page is blank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Esyluv1(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Please somebody should help me out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Haaa there is no Apply ooo!!!

Pls o.. I need help
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Bolade005: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Esyluv1:
I also noticed there is no longer the "apply" button on the page, maybe you should just go to their nearest office and submit your CV.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Esyluv1:

Oceanbreeze07:
Haaa there is no Apply ooo!!!
Pls o.. I need help

Guess something is wrong with their server..who knows... I just hope this problem won't be long resolving... Few days left to 4th....

Bolade005:

I also noticed there is no longer the "apply" button on the page, maybe you should just go to their nearest office and submit your CV.

They could state collecting if they discover the online fault.. . Lag refuse collecting
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
What's the problem with this NB people? If they don't want people to apply for this job, why did they publish the vacancy only to now deliberately want to prevent people from applying. Non sense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sporti(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls let reason together
where is the apply botton

at least there should be apply botton when you log on with your details and you check available vacancies

pls help
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by difance(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
MEN! The site is error infested.

There is no security (web and server) at all. I strongly believe that those that has successfully submitted theirs are on a long thing.

Reason: Possible data entering failure. just try and update your CV and see the avalanche of SCRIPT error that will glare at you.

In Other news:

Fingers crossed

wink lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
No apply button on my BB, ooooo
And non on the NB job site...

I don search tire......!!!

#BRINGBACKOURAPPLYOPTION#
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Bolade005: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
obisite:

Guess something is wrong with their server..who knows... I just hope this problem won't be long resolving... Few days left to 4th....

They could state collecting if they discover the online fault.. . Lag refuse collecting
Maybe it's not really a fault, maybe they actually decided to stop people from applying cos they've had enough applications already.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deSika(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
please who knows where nigeria breweries is located in port harcourt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olanrewaju2104: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I need clarification great team , after i registered and applied ,the only thing i see is WELCOME JACOB OLANREWAJU , does that mean i have done the needful as per the recruitment things . I went to submit my cv at thier Ibadan office but they told me there is no need , that all i need to do is apply online .

The number i was advised is NBV/3*/*******.

08128190491 .
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by starbuck(f): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Olanrewaju2104:
I need clarification great team , after i registered and applied ,the only thing i see is WELCOME JACOB OLANREWAJU , does that mean i have done the needful as per the recruitment things . I went to submit my cv at thier Ibadan office but they told me there is no need , that all i need to do is apply online .
08128190491 .

When did you register
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Larrybillz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Indifferent:

I heard the last time, they used GMat don't know for now
alright bro.. thanks!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Larrybillz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bolade005:

Make Dem shortlist you first na.
Ma blood just de hot bro.. u no go blame me
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simieoni: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
I tried applying but there is no apply button, I tink it has been taken down. Let's just kip on checking and pls who ever is able to apply frm now shuld pls holla d house. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Olanrewaju2104:

08128190491 .

You successfully register... keep d number well oooo. Write for your door cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jagoshogz: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Any luck on the apply button option?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by emmysoftyou: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2015
yu guys re just applying and applying,
Whether yu can drive or yu cannot drive,you still apply..

If yu must get this job,yu all must know how to drive,except if they ve change their systems.

A friend of mine who applied about two years ago for this same job.
He passed the interview and finally they wanted to test him or asked him if he can drive?
My friend said he is going to employed a driver,he/she didn't buy the ideas,so the job was not given to him..

So this time now,someone passed the info that eventho yu can't drive ,yu should apply,pls how authentic is that info,cos in nigeria brewery requirement ,it s compulsory,I willl advice yu all to go for driving school before yu get kick out by their staff...

GOd will see us through amen..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ima30: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
yinka500:
Ibadan...from AKINYELE local govt. the date for the training is as follows 6th by 1pm 7th 10am 8th 10am

Pls where did you get this information. Has Nigeria breweries contacted after applying?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
please how can i apply ive been trying since last week, i went to their office at costain and i was referred to the web site. anyone who has an idea how i can go about should please assist Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
yinka500:
Ibadan...from AKINYELE local govt. the date for the training is as follows 6th by 1pm 7th 10am 8th 10am

What's this one posting... . Training for aptitude test abi? shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by stint(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please has anyone found a way to apply yet? I dont see how you guys did it. Abeg help a brother o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by 4C2215131: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
difance:
MEN! The site is error infested.

There is no security (web and server) at all. I strongly believe that those that has successfully submitted theirs are on a long thing.

Reason: Possible data entering failure. just try and update your CV and see the avalanche of SCRIPT error that will glare at you.

In Other news:

Fingers crossed

wink lipsrsealed
Mind-boggling why an establishment as huge as NBL can't afford to maintain a descent website. Seems the issue have been resolved so, apply away.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by 4C2215131: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
stint:
Please has anyone found a way to apply yet? I dont see how you guys did it. Abeg help a brother o.
The link is up now, so use it now before it crashes for another day or two. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
4C2215131:

The link is up now, so use it now before it crashes for another day or two. Cheers.
The link is not up. I just tried it now and there is no apply button. Anybody that has any useful information should please help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
fearless07:
The link is not up. I just tried it now and there is no apply button. Anybody that has any useful information should please help.
I tried it too. It's not up. Very bad of NB. Goes to show how bad the recruitment process would be.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by 4C2215131: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
fearless07:
Register or sign in if already in careers, if not, click on careers,then click on vacancies. Once there click on sales executive. If registered you'll be taken to a page where you fill the needed info after which click on submit. If not registered you'd be asked to register. Cheers. Note that should you get a blank page after clicking on sales exec' then the link has vanished again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.