Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127364 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by machi25(f): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God our nation Nigeria still hv compassionate ppl in it.Folake,I DECLARE YOU HEALED IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN.for the bible said I should declare a thing and it shall come to pass.the Lord is your strength @op

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by mya1: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God heal Folake!

I really want to contribute something but I'm not based in Nigeria.Kingolaola would you be able to receive a western union transfer? - you must have a form of national identification to do that.

Folake is in my prayers.
Just lost a family friend to cancer on Saturday so this is really painful but I believe your sister shall be healed .

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed in cash and kind.The spirit of oneness in giving on this forum is admirable .May God bless you all

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by lorRhyMeZ: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:

Your prayer is enough.

My regards to ur sister n I pray God blesses u immensely for all ur efforts towards ensuring dat she regains her health...Am so sorry I cud only send a token amount to d firstbank acct number u provided...

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Dexema(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
dominique:

I'm editing your comments without the quotes. I just wanted to remove them from public view.

Now that this case has been verified beyond reasonable doubts. Anyone that comes here screaming SCAM will get a life time ban. Please let's make the ailing lady our focus on this thread.

Hehehehehehe! Very funny madam dominique don vex. For all those that went for the verification and all those supporting from behind screens may God almighty bless u,keep u and continually be with you even in ur time of need.
Spare 30secs to say a lil prayer for folake this evening.
#folakewilllive.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Bonapart(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
CHESTER48:
https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent that is the link..just scroll down slowly,you will see where he posted the pictures of the doctors report.view them all.the one in middle has 11yrs old.verify it now or forever call me a liar..anybody else can test it oo
this man still they here? Thought you've received ur cele deliverance. You're such a big shame to humanity. You don't have common sympathy and that is inhuman.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by swaggzo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
mya1:
May God heal Folake!

I really want to contribute something but I'm not based in Nigeria.Kingolaola would you be able to receive a western union transfer? - you must have a form of national identification to do that.

Folake is in my prayers.
Just lost a family friend to cancer on Saturday so this is really painful but I believe your sister shall be healed .

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed in cash and kind.The spirit of oneness in giving on this forum is admirable .May God bless you all

may the Almighty Creator heal Folake.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kr0ne(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

My regards to ur sister n I pray God blesses u immensely for all ur efforts towards ensuring dat she regains her health...Am so sorry I cud only send a token amount to d firstbank acct number u provided...
Nothing is too small, bro. The kind gesture won't go unrewarded before God

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
adorable29:

Oh sorry, I thought it was just one of those PM(s) if you know what I mean...

Actually, I can't check PMs cos I forgot my PW.. (puts hands on face)

Is there a section where Tehn meets. I live in Edo State and wouldn't mind doing the running around if any on this end.

Its OK
Please send an email to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.Com

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Sunday8650: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:

I try to call but the number is switch off
I have a flat battery. I wanted to know if you saw the alert of my donation with depositors name Sunday8650.

How is folake doing now? I know she will overcome cancer and be a living testimony of God's goodness.

She will share her testimony here in Jesus name!

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Chidonc(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=CHESTER48 post=30856035][/quote]
GOD bless u bro
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by adtiezy1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Miss Kowema and her boo Chester the quack doctor needs to make a public apology to the OP. And every nairalander whose integrity were questioned
@OP God is going to save your sister because everlasting life is wat he promised us.. Would drop something soon #tiezy

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
This the Edited list of the donation we have gotten so far

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by wunmi590(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
JohnsonEmma:
Send acct details so I can give my own widows might and I implore all catholics on this forum to in the spirit of lent reachout to this brother in need.

Be steadfast in prayers and believe you guys will come out strong out of this situation. I pray Mother Mary and all Angels and Saints interceeds for you.

Amen

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by SOjaTHug(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:
This the Edited list of the donation we have gotten so far
Sir, I think you are supposed to post it here, like one of these posts and not as a doc or docx file......just because of those who can't view docs on their phones. Just the way TeHN did it during DJ's time..#justsaying

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tunbebes(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nairalanders..I'm so shocked o! I noticed she was down and she looks different from her normal self. Please,its true..I know her and her entire family. Please help and Jehovah will help you all. She is such a good and wonderful person. Jehovah will definately heal her.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tunbebes(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:

Your prayer is enough.

So sorry about this Brother. May Jehovah be with your entire family and your sis. This is painful cos I had a feeing she was seriously ill but I couldn't ask. Jah will heal her,you won't lose her just have faith.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
SOjaTHug:

Sir, I think you are supposed to post it here, like one of these posts and not as a doc or docx file......just because of those who can't view docs on their phones. Just the way TeHN did it during DJ's time..#justsaying

Yes I will do that. But to do that will take time. So I want to make this one available first. I will put it here but it means I have to copy each transaction one after the other
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
mobuch:

Update d account number
The account Details:
Gtbank.
Name: Ayeni Olawale
Acct. No. 0007741336

If you want to pay cheque, you can use this account details:
Gtbank.
Name: Ayeni Olawale
Acct. No. 0007741329

Thank you very much
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
delishpot:

Shey na Ijebu garri? shey sugar dey? Shey Ground nut dey? You get peak milk? You get smoked markrel/Titus? You get ice cubes?
If you ansa yes to all of the above, exoect me na na na!
I think it is necessary to know when to joke and when to be serious and i am sure dis is not d right place. Pls, just a word of caution. No insult intended.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Been following the thread since morning today, may God let your sister's health be restored back speedily and more in abundance, worry not, she will survive, encourage her, more and more.
God willing, next week monday or. Tuesday, I will send my own quota to save Folake. It is well, bro. Be strong!

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I command every affliction and any part of her body that is afflicted to receive divine healing from dis moment IJN!!!

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Chyjoey(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
IT IS WELL!!!

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by idris4r83(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
After going through all the comments and also the list of the donors I just couldn't control my emotions. Nigerians are indeed good people with large hearts, I just realize that the bad name associated with nigerians is just a mere falacy n media propaganda. Am proud to be a nigerian. May God almighty heal folake, I also wish to thank everybody that have donated one way or the other. May almighty God continue blessing u @Seun for uniting nigerians through this great forum. Long live nairalanders! Long live nairaland!! Long live nigeria!!!

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by achiever4real: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm not an active member of nairaland but I'm moved to comment especially with the op's persistent effort for his sister even amidst insults from some people,I've been following this particular topic since yesterday that I saw it and I can't help but to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped/is helping to see that this sister by name Folake lives through their words of encouragement,prayers and financial support especially the op,members of TEHN,Dominique and mizmycoli.I'm very optimistic that she will live.may God bless and reward u all. May helpers come to ur aid in times of needs even without asking. As for Folake, u are already healed in Jesus name.amen. In no distant time,u will come out to testify of God's goodness. I hope to drop my very little contribution tomorrow.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Dexema(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
udysweet:
Hi- jus made my own donation(a token tho) with the name "Uduak" . Folake was my only prayer point yday during our Winners midweek service. I kept calling her name out evn while I took d communion belivin God can work thru diverse ways. I lost my mum to cancer,d same cancer has claimed d live of djdola and now dis!
Folake,I tak u as my younger sister,and dis hour I ask dat d Lord visit u wit His healing hands. There's is notn too hard for him. I ask that He removes u frm the throes of death into divine health. Paradventure der is a spirittual undertone,Man of war ,great in battle arise and fight,put to shame all our enemies. Evry sickness of d egyptians Baba tak it away frm amongst us in the name of Jesus. Sweep thru our land and heal it.
Folake it is well with you now and ever. If Jesus cld raise lazarus frm d ddead even afta 4days,ur case is too small for him. Receive your healing my sister. I cover u with the blood of Jesus that speaketh health into ur body rite now.
Tis well.
To the broda,I was in ur shoes durin my mum's time albeit not soliciting for money because dey had given us a time frame. So all we cld do was pray and hop for d best,and givin her all d love and care we cld but God says it was time for her to go. But I pray for strenght frm above for u,dis brotherly love uav shown ur sista shall not be in vain. You shall laff at last!
Wow! See love! For someone you haven't met before,who says naija peeps aint lovely we just need to focus and invest more in what makes us human.
#folakewilllive.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Jasi7(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
dominique:

Now that this case has been verified beyond reasonable doubts. Anyone that comes here screaming SCAM will get a life time ban. Please let's make the ailing lady our focus on this thread.

CONFIRM....I like this mod

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Labelle(f): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Must confesss,

This is really scary. This cancer stuff is really the devil.

What can i say to this young woman?

God in heaven please show mercy and grant healing.

Op's sister keep keeping strong, keep your hopes alive and cling right on to your faith.

To the guys validating this case, your efforts inspire me to quit being selfish.

What you do I dream to do... a life of selflessness, compassion and love.

What more can the world ask for?

Good job to all-

Donors
Mods
Commenters with inspirational words
Commenters with prayers

God bless.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by NellyDiva1(f): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2015
God bless those dat has been contributing,I could have done so but am a student on a very tight budget,but ma prayers are wit folake,D lord she serves is nt dead so she cannot died. Her time of testimony is here,tell her dat someone puts her in prayers.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2015
I'll try as much as possible to keep in touch.
I can bet you that...

I hope she wins this battle... God willing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Please Explain Genotype AA