Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127271 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
I want to thank everybody here for your interest in saving Folake. This moment look like the best moment in my entire life
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 2:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Anyone going to confirm the case? can you pls send a phone number? i need it to make a tiny donation to assist.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Good morning all. Folake will undergo another Chemotherapy today. Your prayer for her please.
Thank you dears
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
hi, not sure if you read the message above, can you send a phone number so I can assist.
kingolaola:
Good morning all. Folake will undergo another Chemotherapy today. Your prayer for her please.
Thank you dears
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ibizgirl(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello dear, why not pay the money into his account. Details are on the 1st page of this thread

ummitoagirl
post=30817665:

hi, not sure if you read the message above, can you send a phone number so I can assist.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
I wish to do so but I am not in Nigeria and cant do a transfer without a phone number.
ibizgirl:
Hello dear, why not pay the money into his account. Details are on the 1st page of this thread

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
ummitoagirl:
I wish to do so but I am not in Nigeria and cant do a transfer without a phone number.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thank you very much Just 20 I got alert. I dont know you but God will bless you in multiple folds
Thank you very much

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
kingolaola:

teHN contacted me and I was told they cant come in for now based on recent agreement within the member.

Presently, she attends Eko hospital in Mobolaji Anthony..
I can pm you my number or Folake's number. You can check on her even if I am not around.

The only food she eats now is Ewedu. We use titus fish to cook it. It is the water from the titus fish that we use to cook the Ewedu. No salt or any other things. That is what she drinks any time she is hungry

How about green tea? It's very rich in antioxidants and will prevent the cancer from spreading further. Enquire from the doctors if it's safe to take it during the course of treatment.

Will you be available at the hospital tomorrow ir Thursday? I have some available time those two days and I want to come around. Which of those two days will be ok for you?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
dominique:

How about green tea? It's very rich in antioxidants and will prevent the cancer from spreading further. Enquire from the doctors if it's safe to take it during the course of treatment.

Will you be available at the hospital tomorrow ir Thursday? I have some available time those two days and I want to come around. Which of those two days will be ok for you?

Thank you very much. I will be there on both days. Just let me know anytime you are coming.
Thank you very much
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Just20(f): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
@Op how's your sister this morning, believe she's way better. Kindly confirm the receipt of a small token sent yesterday. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Just20:
@Op how's your sister this morning, believe she's way better. Kindly confirm the receipt of a small token sent yesterday. Cheers

N5,000? I have acknowledged it above the posts yesterday. That happens to be the only one yesterday.
Thank you very much
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Just20(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

I have acknowledged it above the posts yesterday. That happens to be the only one yesterday.
Thank you very much
how's your sister? Is she still at the hospital or just going for checkup?

OK that's it cos it's a mobile transfer and this apps can be funny sometimes hence the need for acknowledgement. You're welcome
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
So I've visited the hospital and spent some time with Mrs Folake. I must say she's one stong lady. She just had one of her chemo sessions and obviously tired but she still received me well. I saw the bills they've paid for today's session (about 23k). She still has another 3 chemotherapy sessions to go after which she has to do CT scan which costs 65k coupled with radiation and other medication.

This is appealing to all nairalanders to come to her aid in anyway you possibly can. You may be thinking your 1k may not make much difference but it will definitely go a long way. Your prayers will also be very much appreciated.

cc
jaybee3
r231

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
How much is each chemo session?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:
How much is each chemo session?

About N23,000. kingolaola will clarify better once he comes online.

I sent you a pm, do you get nairaland pm?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good morning everyone, sorry I've been offline for a while. Dominique thanks so much for verifying the case, I think the admin can help now with fp. Kingolaola, tchiwinnie, mizmycoli, it's time smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

About N23,000. kingolaola will clarify better once he comes online.

I sent you a pm, do you get nairaland pm?
Replied

That's reasonable

I will wait for him to clarify

What hospital is she @ and where?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:
So I've visited the hospital and spent some time with Mrs Folake. I must say she's one stong lady. She just had one of her chemo sessions and obviously tired but she still received me well. I saw the bills they've paid for today's session (about 23k). She still has another 3 chemotherapy sessions to go after which she has to do CT scan which costs 65k coupled with radiation and other medication.

This is appealing to all nairalanders to come to her aid in anyway you possibly can. You may be thinking your 1k may not make much difference but it will definitely go a long way. Your prayers will also be very much appreciated.

cc
jaybee3
r231
God bless u for going to see her. I pray this makes fp nw, to gain people's attention.
@jaybee3, she s at eko hospital
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
isotonic:
Good morning everyone, sorry I've been offline for a while. Dominique thanks so much for verifying the case, I think the admin can help now with fp. Kingolaola, tchiwinnie, mizmycoli, it's time smiley

I'm here Sweetest cool.

Thanks Dominique smiley
#Progress
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm here Sweetest cool.

Thanks Dominique smiley
#Progress
Yes love, progress, it'll be on fp soon cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by datguru: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by vjsmiles: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
WE AINT LOOSING ANOTHER AGAIN.. angry
WILL MAKE MY DONATION WHEN IT STOPS RAINING.
MAY GOD HEAL HER
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by grandlexuz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow, it is finally on front page! Praise God and God bless you Dominic, Isotonic and others! Kingolaola I am looking at ways of remitting from Cameroon. Me I no get bank account na for my yard I di burry my own money, so can't do a bank to bank.. I am thinking Money Gram or Western Union are my best bet! I will keep you updated over the next few days!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ecode1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'll surely play my part by sending something to the Account tomorrow coupled with prayers from my end. God will surely see her through.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:
Amen thanks. I'm not a TEHN member but i know they have a lot on their plate at the moment. But that doesn't mean we can't solicit for funds through other means. I've dropped your thread on their official thread. Let's see how it goes.

You don't need to drop her number.
Happy Birthday!

May GoD help you too any time you call upon him.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by gistmelove(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
cry cry cry cry

seun and mod Again una jus wakeup now abi..

SMH for una.... eni oro gbo

may ALLAH SAFE HER SOUL

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
God please just bless me and see. Even if it one life I can touch with it. #tears# may God heal her ijn

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:
We will have to pay N60,000 each week for 6 weeks.

Please kindly come to our aid
Sending my love and light, but no matter how much the whole contribution we make, kindly note that while we are keeping hope alive, we should also not neglect the fact that the unexpected can happen anytime.
Please dnt misinterprete my message, but kindly find a way for her to be led to christ if she hasnt just for her soul. Jesus Heals

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by mcfestus: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bloody Nigerian politicians, show how much you "love" the citizen you "serve" by contributing to this noble cause.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Odunharry(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
It is well..
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oh, not again please!
Sorry about your sister kingolaola, I pray God sees her through. It's gonna be a testimony.

Will see if I can raise any token to send to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Please Explain Genotype AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.