Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Missed Flight On Arik Air. What To Do ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missed Flight On Arik Air. What To Do ? (2666 Views)

Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg / Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missed Flight On Arik Air. What To Do ? by longjon: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
My brother just missed his flight to South Africa and is being asked to pay 60k as no show and penalty.
Please advise if you know any other way to avoid paying this huge sum.
Thanks
Re: Missed Flight On Arik Air. What To Do ? by worry359(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
longjon:
My brother just missed his flight to South Africa and is being asked to pay 60k as no show and penalty.
Thanks
If that was the condition then he must pay it!
It was up to him to get there on time.
Not the airlines fault!
Re: Missed Flight On Arik Air. What To Do ? by samuelfive: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
longjon:
Thanks
He will definitely pay for No Show charge,because he didn't call them to cancel his reservation prior to his date of departure,but the money they charged him is too xpensive 60K.what the airline will charge you should be between 100-150 USD for a no show passenger,but you have to pay a travel agent who will help you out in rectifying it,they call it,service charge.It varies,but this is what we do in my Office.you can call this no 08156577281 for further assistance.Thanks & Godbless.

(1) (Reply)

Driver's Licence Extract / An Accident Along Akure / Owo Express Road This Evening / Why Is Lagos Called Lasgidi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.